PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious...

Pierpont_Weaver
10-24-2002, 11:24 PM
... but isn't mahi-mahi dolphin? Is the miami team the only pro team named after a dinner entre? I can't think of another off the top of my head.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:30 PM
Which HEAD did you get this GREAT idea from??

The one above the shoulders or the one that SHOULD be between your Legs!!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
... but isn't mahi-mahi dolphin? Is the miami team the only pro team named after a dinner entre? I can't think of another off the top of my head.
Yes, but there's a baseball team named after beer; the Brewers. I guess the main entre was the only logical next step.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:39 PM
Mr. Reality, you are just like the Detroit Lions!!

You make comments like a ROOKIE!

You rush words on your post like the Lions - NOWHERE!!

And Like the Lion's WRs, you drop the meaning to everything said to you!!!

Mr.Reality
10-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Mr. Reality, you are just like the Detroit Lions!!

You make comments like a ROOKIE!

You rush words on your post like the Lions - NOWHERE!!

And Like the Lion's WRs, you drop the meaning to everything said to you!!!
What's your point?

The Phantom
10-24-2002, 11:44 PM
I dunno...some people eat buffalo too..!
Have you ever tried seahawk..? Taste like Seahawk..!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

What's your point?

You are LOOSER just like the Detroit Lions!!!:lol: :lol:

BigDoug
10-25-2002, 12:04 AM
My pal has a buffalo ranch up here in Canada.

mmmmm...tasty!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
My pal has a buffalo ranch up here in Canada.

mmmmm...tasty!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif theres nothing better than a good buffalo steak! just ask fiedler!:evil:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 12:07 AM
and the Dolphins - Love to EAT Buffalos!!

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 12:29 AM
and the Dolphins - Love to EAT Buffalos!!

Take a drive over to Bellevue Sanitarium and step back and ask yourself, "How did those people get in there?"

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow

Take a drive over to Bellevue Sanitarium and step back and ask yourself, "How did those people get in there?" why should we, you seem to have the answers to that question!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
why should we, you seem to have the answers to that question!
Isn't dolphin also used as a filler for tuna?

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:12 AM

Isn't dolphin also used as a filler for tuna? now how is that related to the question you asked? you can really tell when you guys have lost it. you're like a french backroad, going in all directions and having no destination in mind. or should i compare you to a chinese fire drill?:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:19 AM
you're like a french backroad, going in all directions and having no destination in mind.
You're like Forrest Gump at a MAD magazine interview.

poornate
10-25-2002, 01:20 AM
Wow. The original posts just keep on coming. This jazzbow guy, should I hate him? Yeah, I hate him. You should stop by earlier in the evening for a little conversation sometime. It's late and you bore me. Maybe I'll verbally pistol whip your sorry ass tomorrow. You have to be smarter than that cancer Phantom your Packer buddies dragged in here.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:21 AM
Well that's better than the two lone directions that you and poopnate practice. In the ass and out of the ass. Fags. seems as though thats the first thing you guys come up with!
i like you other retorts better! "but officer, i was just hepling the poor little lamb over the fence!" ROFLMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poornate
10-25-2002, 01:24 AM
And while I'm saying goodnight I think I'll leave a suggestion. Reality- Stop posting. Do you just sit in here waiting for something you can chime in on? I don't see you trying to tear it up with anyone. I see you sitting back and throwing in these stupid little comments amongst the smackers. Find a chat room and whine away. Just don't make it here. tired. bed.

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 01:27 AM
Uh oh. All of these goodnight kisses make me think ol dolfag and poopnate are getting ready to snuggle.....er.....jiggle.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:28 AM
seems as though thats the first thing you guys come up with!
i like you other retorts better! "but officer, i was just hepling the poor little lamb over the fence!" ROFLMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they don't call em fudge packers for nothing!:rofl:

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 01:30 AM
Uh oh. All of these goodnight kisses make me think ol dolfag and poopnate are getting ready to snuggle.....er.....jiggle. your quote says it all jizzbow!:D

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Reality- Stop posting. Do you just sit in here waiting for something you can chime in on? I don't see you trying to tear it up with anyone. I see you sitting back and throwing in these stupid little comments amongst the smackers.
I'm sorry you can't participate.

poornate
10-25-2002, 01:35 AM
I'm glad I checked in one more time for that comment. If you new how weak the gay comments were considered around here you'd probably not bother, cream puff. I know it's easy to come up with seeing how the **** sucking topic hits so close to home. Don't worry, we don't judge. Those Wisconsin nights are long and cold. I'm sure it's easy to finnish up your evenin' milkin' and listen to Cousin Earl play "dueling Banjo's" while you and some sweaty, hairy farm boy nuzzle each other under your flannel sheets.

These damn Jills fans fall back on that same tired routine all the time. You're nothing new. Give it up.

poornate
10-25-2002, 01:37 AM
Reality- See Above: Something like that. At least you were kind enough to provide a sample.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by poornate
If you new how weak the gay comments were considered around here you'd probably not bother, cream puff. I know it's easy to come up with seeing how the **** sucking topic hits so close to home. Don't worry, we don't judge. Those Wisconsin nights are long and cold.
Hey! I don't doubt you! Easy man, your lifestyle is cool with me. . . so long as you don't preach it!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:44 AM
Mr. Reality and the Phantom are just so unhappy because of the Stinking Jets are the Loosers of the AFC!! They have to come over here and try to make their live better by trashing a better team!! The Packer Fans are here because they are scared that the Pack will be without Brett Favre and the Dolphins could win the game!!

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 01:26 PM
Which begs the question.....why are you here?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:31 PM
If your curius, there are websites and sex lines devoted to that. You can probably find some chick-with-a-***** to help you curb that curiosity.:lol:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
If your curius, there are websites and sex lines devoted to that. You can probably find some chick-with-a-***** to help you curb that curiosity.:lol:

you belong to that club to? I think you and I could be "really good" friends.

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Looks like there is a fight on the short bus today. Kids drooling, bike helmets smashing.

It's just a mess in here.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 01:36 PM
Looks like somebody splash painted the place with different varieties of excrement to me.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan

you belong to that club to? I think you and I could be "really good" friends.

Nope, I don't belong to that club, just shoving you and your buddy pierpont in the right direction. You could only be friends with your asspounding daddy, so don't ask, I don't give to charity.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:42 PM

Nope, I don't belong to that club, just shoving you and your buddy pierpont in the right direction. You could only be friends with your asspounding daddy, so don't ask, I don't give to charity.

you didnt say that last week, does this mean your breaking the date on me?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:47 PM
dude, how lame can you get? This is so cheap. Go to school little man, you need some serious help.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:51 PM
dude, how lame can you get? This is so cheap. Go to school little man, you need some serious help.

can you help me? plzzzzzzzzz? :eat:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Looks like there is a fight on the short bus today.
You better put on the brakes before you crash.

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 02:00 PM
From the back of the bus, the driver hears a squeaky little voice say:

You better put on the brakes before you crash.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:16 PM
mr. reality, hahahhahahaha! whata putz!lol

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:24 PM
I'm curious...

Why are 2 poster allowed to drive off new posters from this site??

Since the short time I have been here HandonMonkeyooz (harmonoz) and MasterbateFan (MatinoFan) has done nothing but attack my and the other newcomers here.

Yes, I attacked back, But only after I have warned them 1st!!

I see that there are some GREAT poster here at this board!! But it is too bad that 2 people can destory the good work of all the others!!

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 08:31 PM
I'm curious...

Since the short time I have been here HandonMonkeyooz (harmonoz) and MasterbateFan (MatinoFan) has done nothing but attack my and the other newcomers here.

I see that there are some GREAT poster here at this board!! But it is too bad that 2 people can destory the good work of all the others!! if you want to read better posts go to the main forum, you can get good info there! i come in here to see what lowlifes we get from other boards. you notice MOST of em won't declare their team, about the only ones that do are the bills and pack. the pack has a pretty rich history and the bills are division rivals, sooooo..............................:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:48 PM
if you want to read better posts go to the main forum, you can get good info there! i come in here to see what lowlifes we get from other boards. you notice MOST of em won't declare their team, about the only ones that do are the bills and pack. the pack has a pretty rich history and the bills are division rivals, sooooo..............................:rolleyes:

Thanks!!

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by doofan06
the pack has a pretty rich history and the bills are division rivals, sooooo..............................
. . . so get on your knees and suck the bronze off the Lombardi.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 07:05 PM
These Jet Fans !!! They had been to only 1 super Bowl and they thing they are hot stuff!!

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 07:35 PM
I'm curious...

I see that there are some GREAT poster here at this board!! But it is too bad that 2 people can destory the good work of all the others!!

Better go back and check the threads Baby Ho, I think you will notice that you attacked me first, so f'ck off.

If your illiterate self cannot figure out how to do that, I made it nice and easy for you. Click here (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=6867&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=3)

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Better go back and check the threads Baby Ho, I think you will notice that you attacked me first, so f'ck off.

If your illiterate self cannot figure out how to do that, I made it nice and easy for you. Click here (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=6867&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=3) why do all bills fans have to post a "click this". FLICK THIS:http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:55 PM

If your illiterate self cannot figure out how to do that, I made it nice and easy for you. Click here (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=6867&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=3)

That is not true Handonmonkeyooz!!

You were the one who started the name calling with the Baby Ho crap and than began insulting my spelling. I tried warning you to stop. but like a A&*Hole Meat Stick male you would not listen to me. Then we had the smack war and eveytime we got into it with MasterBaterFan (MarinoFan) you 2 would run off to another thread and start your Crap there. I BITCH Slapped you 2 "Prison Bitches" from one thread to another !!! Then you 2 "Prison Bitches" then decided to call Mommy (opps - The Moderator) and whine that we should be removed from the board. The Moderator told you 2 "Prison Bitches" that this was a SMACK DOWN area and if you do not like it, LEAVE!!!

What did you and your woman MarinoFag do?? You 2 ran away like the little 2 year olds that you are!!

Now you have cum up with this link to a place that show everyone what a BIG A&*Hole you are!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:58 PM
why do all bills fans have to post a "click this". FLICK THIS:http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

Because rhe Biffalo Bob Fans are not bright enough to come up with something on their own!!!

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:00 PM
Nevermind hardonsnoz. He'll spew off a neverending steam of whines and then go running home to Mommy Ignore Button. I thought he deactivated his courage long ago. His big initiation into manhood was when he traded in his sheep avitar for a Buffalo.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:05 PM
. He'll spew off a neverending "steam" J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:41 PM
J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!
Now you've gone and done it. This is the third J-E-T-S insult you've hurled in a row, you *** schoolgirl non-spelling no grammar fudgepacking unintelligent beastiality committing bandwagon fan.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Your mama.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:44 PM

Now you've gone and done it. This is the third J-E-T-S insult you've hurled in a row, you *** schoolgirl non-spelling no grammar fudgepacking unintelligent beastiality committing bandwagon fan.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Your mama. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

spiderman
10-27-2002, 07:48 PM
You people sure use a lot of nasty languyage. Can't you at least be civil when you are trying to fight with each other. And all this sex talk. Filthy. What would your momma say??

Pierpont_Weaver
10-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Spidey,

Not only that... what would their daughters say?

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 07:51 PM
J-E-T-S- DRAW BREATH RAPIDLY THROUGH THEIR PURSED LIPS,DRAW BREATH RAPIDLY THROUGH THEIR PURSED LIPS, DRAW BREATH RAPIDLY THROUGH THEIR PURSED LIPS!!!!!!

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by spiderman
You people sure use a lot of nasty languyage. Can't you at least be civil when you are trying to fight with each other. And all this sex talk. Filthy. What would your momma say?? read the title of this forum and slowly back out the door, then go to the lounge or main forum!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 08:01 PM
read the title of this forum and slowly back out the door, then go to the lounge or main forum!
It's no wonder they made you a moderator. You're full of groovy ideas!

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:02 AM

It's no wonder they made you a moderator. You're full of groovy ideas! J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Paco
10-28-2002, 01:04 AM
No entiendo su vocabulario limitado. En mi mundo, usted es bufón. Quizás usted haría a buena puta masculina? No veo su humor.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Paco
No entiendo su vocabulario limitado. En mi mundo, usted es bufón. Quizás usted haría a buena puta masculina? No veo su humor. du bist verruckt, das swinshund!:p

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:12 AM
Warum nicht Sie Homosexualsnehmen Ihre deutschsprechenden Hinterteile zurück zu dem Bierhaus.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:16 AM
Warum nicht Sie Homosexualsnehmen Ihre deutschsprechenden Hinterteile zurück zu dem Bierhaus. thats about the limit of my high school german, but if you study it, you will find that old english actually came from german, which is a romantic laguage!

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:19 AM
thats about the limit of my high school german, but if you study it, you will find that old english actually came from german, which is a romantic laguage!
This reeks of one of Baby Fin's Buffalo/Donkey/Marsupial theories.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:20 AM

This reeks of one of Baby Fin's Buffalo/Donkey/Marsupial theories. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:23 AM
if you study it, you will find that old english actually came from german, which is a romantic laguage!

Boy you just have a wealth of valuable information, don't you.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:27 AM

Boy your just have a wealth of valuable information, don't you. explain this sentence please and i might answer!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:49 AM
explain this sentence please and i might answer!
I think he's insinuating that you're an example of the "It's who you blew" theory, in regards to your moderatorship.

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:51 AM
explain this sentence please and i might answer!:rolleyes:

Read the quote that preceeded it Neener. It is about as unimportant as the fact that all of Europe was once a tribe, and the blacks raping the Sicilian women, making their future generations children darker. All insignificant.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:52 AM

I think he's insinuating that you're an example of the "It's who you blew" theory, in regards to your moderatorship. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:53 AM
Wow, what a work of art. Did you draw that on your Etch-A-Sketch?

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 02:00 AM

Read the quote that preceeded it Neener. It is about as unimportant as the fact that all of Europe was once a tribe, and the blacks raping the Sicilian women, making their future generations children darker. All insignificant. well it is important to me, as far as history goes. german is so close to gaelic, and since i'm scottish, i read up on it!:p

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 02:03 AM
actually i was referring to your question!
is it supposed to be you're just full of info, or you just have a wealth of info!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 02:34 AM

This reeks of one of Baby Fin's Buffalo/Donkey/Marsupial theories.

A donkey is just a Jackass!!

Mr. Reality is the back end of the Jackass, or in another word Mrs. Reality you are an AssHole!!

The people here know who are the REAL FANS and the REAL teams!! No matter how you spin it, Mr. I worked for the Clinton's, you will always be a STINKING JET FAN!!

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 02:38 AM
Wow. Strong use of the CAPS there Baby Fish. Take it easy man. :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 02:54 AM
If you read the 1st thing I posted here, you would know who Iam, everthing about me, and what I stand for!!!

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 02:55 AM
And we should care.............why?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 02:59 AM
to expand your mind!

open your mind to new possibilities!

To understand the world around you!!

To finally make clear what is happening!!

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 03:21 AM
I worked for the Clinton's!
Can you produce pardon papers to prove it?

48tds
10-28-2002, 03:41 PM

I think he's insinuating that you're an example of the "It's who you blew" theory, in regards to your moderatorship.

Or in your case, how far up the ass did the dildo go...So let us in, inquiring minds want to know...how far did it go in?:evil:

We all know your Jets fans. Or maybe even worse, Bills fans.:mad:

MarinoFan
10-28-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by 48tds

Or in your case, how far up the ass did the dildo go...So let us in, inquiring minds want to know...how far did it go in?:evil:

We all know your Jets fans. Or maybe even worse, Bills fans.:mad:

Hey man, watch what you say, they'll cut you off quick. Read the first (stuck) post for some rules. FYI

48tds
10-28-2002, 03:52 PM

Hey man, watch what you say, they'll cut you off quick. Read the first (stuck) post for some rules. FYI

Sorry I was just reading the other posts in here and figures I was ok. :confused: I will read the Sticky now. :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-28-2002, 03:58 PM
not for me, just letting you know. I could give a sh!t!!!

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 04:07 PM
Warum nicht Sie Homosexualsnehmen Ihre deutschsprechenden Hinterteile zurück zu dem Bierhaus.

Mindestens sind wir alt genug, um zum Biergarten ohne Eskorte zu kommen. Ich begreife dass Sie Ihren älteren Freund brauchen, um hereinzugehen, aber Sie müssen nicht Ihre sexuelle Bevorzugung hier anzeigen. :rolleyes:

Auf englisch dafür Cap und Hoov und Harmon:

At least we are old enough to get into the beer garden without escort. I realize you need your older boyfriend to enter, but you do not have to advertise your sexual preference here. :rolleyes:

Pierpont_Weaver
10-28-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by 48tds
Sorry I was just reading the other posts in here and figures I was ok. :confused: I will read the Sticky now. :rolleyes:

You're a Phins fan, you don't have to worry about it in here from what I've seen.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Mindestens sind wir alt genug, um zum Biergarten ohne Eskorte zu kommen. Ich begreife dass Sie Ihren älteren Freund brauchen, um hereinzugehen, aber Sie müssen nicht Ihre sexuelle Bevorzugung hier anzeigen. :rolleyes:

Auf englisch dafür Cap und Hoov und Harmon:

At least we are old enough to get into the beer garden without escort. I realize you need your older boyfriend to enter, but you do not have to advertise your sexual preference here. :rolleyes: How do you say J-E-T-S suck suck suck in german, that would be cool!

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
You're a Phins fan, you don't have to worry about it in here from what I've seen.

You`re on thin ice, in fact I can hear it cracking from here.

harmonkoz
10-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Well dammit, somebody pee on the ice so that hoosier will fall through.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
You`re on thin ice, in fact I can hear it cracking from here. go get em, capt!

iceblizzard69
10-28-2002, 09:40 PM
j-e-t-s suck suck suck in german= j-e-t-s saugen Sie saugen saugen

jets suck suck suck would be Strahlen saugen saugen saugen

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 10:19 PM
Well dammit, somebody pee on the ice so that hoosier will fall through.

Pierpont Weaver has joined a few others in banned camp. I think they have a quartet now. :D

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 10:23 PM
Pierpont Weaver has joined a few others in banned camp. I think they have a quartet now. :D that smackman said he was gonna keep getting new IP's, he hasn't been back since the second one!:D

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 10:24 PM
yeah, we banned 2 or 3 other names (same ip)

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 10:26 PM
AJ was amazed that I let him stick around as long as I did.

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 10:26 PM
Piepont Weaver, that is.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 10:27 PM
yeah, we banned 2 or 3 other names (same ip) sounds like the "out to lunch bunch!":D

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 10:34 PM
and the Dolphins - Love to EAT Buffalos!! Did you see the game?.....We hammered you guppies to the point of NO RETURN!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry about all your injuries,and I mean it!..;) poor Little ricky hurt again!!:cry: :cry:

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Did you see the game?.....We hammered you guppies to the point of NO RETURN!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry about all your injuries,and I mean it!..;) poor Little ricky hurt again!!:cry: :cry: uhh, don't you have something you could be doing right now? like the backstroke or freestyle, i know you could even learn to dive from one of your bigger lumps!:eek: :lol:

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 10:43 PM
Hahahahaha. And he said I was the butler.

MMuuuaaaaaahhhaahahahahahahaha

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 10:46 PM
Hahahahaha. And he said I was the butler.

MMuuuaaaaaahhhaahahahahahahaha no way! i didn't say you were the butler, you're just the butt!:D

Paco
10-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Warum ist es diese Leute kann nicht mehr sich zulassen?

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Did you see the game?.....We hammered you guppies to the point of NO RETURN!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry about all your injuries,and I mean it!..;) poor Little ricky hurt again!!:cry: :cry:

What game were you watching? I realize you thrive on nonsense, but everyone with an IQ over 12 realizes the injuries happened against Denver.... :rolleyes:
Our backup QB is the one who beat us... your vaunted offense only scored 16 points after being handed 6 turnovers! your defense gets credit for scoring off of one of them... but I certainly don't see a hammering there....

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Paco
Warum ist es diese Leute kann nicht mehr sich zulassen? well if it ain't speedy gonzales again!:rolleyes:

Paco
10-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Ich habe Mühe Ihre Wörter verstehend. Möglicherweise ist Ihr Englisch nicht gut. Können Sie in irgendwelchen anderen Wörtern sprechen?

iceblizzard69
10-28-2002, 11:18 PM
Jeder hier spricht fein Englisch.

Paco
10-28-2002, 11:26 PM
Wohle Geldstrafe. Ich entschuldige mich für das Verstehen nicht seiner Wörter.

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:37 PM
Er gebrauchte Slang Paco, nicht leicht übersetzt.