PDA

View Full Version : dolfan06 goes to San Francisco..

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:22 AM
I'm guessing that the big fart is you dolfan06.....I also see that poornate went along with you.....for the ride......you guys are crazy dudes....I never would've guessed that you did this sort of sicko thing...but to each his own..!:evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
I'm guessing that the big fart is you dolfan06.....I also see that poornate went along with you.....for the ride......you guys are crazy dudes....I never would've guessed that you did this sort of sicko thing...but to each his own..!:evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif now this is exactly why a brought up the raiders crap. anybody that thinks this kind of stuff is important enough to keep on their computer has got to be a sicko!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 12:32 AM
What are you implying dolfag? That's on some Miami webhost, not somebody's personal PC.

Do you even know how the internet really works? No. Al Gore didn't really invent it. He didn't invent Gore-tex either.

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
now this is exactly why a brought up the raiders crap. anybody that thinks this kind of stuff is important enough to keep on their computer has got to be a sicko!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Ah....you're just pissed off ...because I found yours and poornates photos here,and decided to share them with all of the Dolphin fans ....BTW....unlike you,I don't save photo's like this...But I guess that you probably being a pedefilest in all, you would do something of the kind..!:yell:

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:38 AM

Ah....you're just pissed off ...because I found yours and poornates photos here,and decided to share them with all of the Dolphin fans ....BTW....unlike you,I don't save photo's like this...But I guess that you probably being a pedefilest in all, you would do something of the kind..!:yell: you're the one with the pics on you're pc. man what a wierdo, i guess its true, different strokes for different folks!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
What are you implying dolfag? That's on some Miami webhost, not somebody's personal PC.

Do you even know how the internet really works? No. Al Gore didn't really invent it. He didn't invent Gore-tex either. i really don't think so. and i'm not implying anything, i didn't stutter or mistype it, i said that anybody that enjoys that kinda stuff is wierd, do you partake in that sort of behavior, is that why you ask? hmmmmm!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:41 AM
you're the one with the pics on you're pc. man what a wierdo, i guess its true, different strokes for different folks!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Like Jazz said...just because you're computer illiterate....don't take it out on me.....did you know that Al Gore created the internet..? You probably voted for him because of it also...Like Al....your confussion overachieves whatever brilliant mind you might have..!

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 12:45 AM
.....did you know that Al Gore created the internet..?
Yes. I watch CNN.

The Phantom
10-25-2002, 12:49 AM
Goodnight screwball...........it's time for you to close up your handbook "Talking Smack for Dummies" pee on the fire,and call it an evening...I want to thank you very much for all of the laughs tonight....boy,with all of your Dean Martin Celebrity Roast one-liners.....what's a guy to do..? Remember,the computer can be your friend...don't ever think that it's used in a bad way.......I'm just here to keep you guys in line...for the rest of us folk of the NFL are watching, the yet-another Dolphin demise in the making......start off great,choke on the bait in the end..! Good-Bye Loser..muwahahahahaha:evil: :monkey: dolfag06

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 12:51 AM
So dolfag,

Now that we have touched on a personal subject of yours. Tuna being "Dolphin safe" these days, could I assume that you and poopnate like to "take the pigskin bus to tuna town"???

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 12:55 AM
you're really a character! i can think of several doctors that would just love to take your mind apart i find out what makes you tick. i do know, you need an operation, to have a plexiglass window put in your stomach so when you have your head up your ass, you can see where you're going!

don't bump into anything on your way to bed now. GET THAT OPERATION AS SOON POSSIBLE!:D

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 01:39 AM
i can think of several doctors that would just love to find a plexiglass window put in your stomach so when you have your head up your ass, you can see where you're going!
Until now, I really doubted you were from South Beach.

3W
10-25-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
So dolfag,

Now that we have touched on a personal subject of yours. Tuna being "Dolphin safe" these days, could I assume that you and poopnate like to "take the pigskin bus to tuna town"???

Hey JazzHoe, you strut around here like you have a pebble in your shoe. Squirrels running across a keyboard could produce more coherent posts than what I have seen from you so far so.:goof: Piece of advice...Sit on your hand until it falls asleep that way it might feel like someone else is spanking the Hanky intead of your usual lotion encrusted pawed self. :goof: :eek:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Not Only that 3... That cheese guzzling sperm ball posts that nancy ass Pierpont crap everywhere. I think he is one screwed up cat, probably sitting in front of his computer with a dress and boots on, singing old Neil Diamond tunes and petting his kitty.

I am telling you man, they grow them strange up in Wisconsin. :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 10:54 AM
At first, I thought it was Michael Jackson with his pet monkey!!

Later on , it was Brett Favre and his RB Ahman Green!

Now I think it is Mr. Reality and the Phantom!!!

3W
10-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Not Only that 3... That cheese guzzling sperm ball posts that nancy ass Pierpont crap everywhere. I think he is one screwed up cat, probably sitting in front of his computer with a dress and boots on, singing old Neil Diamond tunes and petting his kitty.

I am telling you man, they grow them strange up in Wisconsin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 12:49 PM
"Talking Smack for Dummies"

You know about this book well don't you? Smack would entitle being original every now and then, not repeating the same thing 18 times in a singe day. Freaking Fruit cake. Had to be in Tampa.:rolleyes:

Jazzbow
10-25-2002, 01:30 PM
3W.....get a freakin haircut, and move out of your Dad's house before you run that elementary crap on me.

dolfan06
10-25-2002, 07:54 PM
i see jizzbow is still here too!