10-25-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Green Bay

Slackers!!!

No pun intended but didn't you give up on the Phins already?:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 12:39 PM
Nope

It should be a good game! Games are not played on paper, but on the field! I see the strengths and wealness of both teams. I am not the type that will call everything for JUST their team!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Well, I'll be one to point out, that on the general phins board, you pretty much said we are out of it.:rolleyes:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 12:54 PM
screw them fudgie fookers

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 12:55 PM
MarinoFan - No I did NOT. I was comparing the 2 teams, but I never said the Dolophins were out of the game already!!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan

People, he strikes again. Put on your game face, this one is for real.:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 01:03 PM

He has to put on his game face, the Biffalow Bobs have to play the PACKERS at Lambeau Field too! Smack man is scared that the Fudge Packers will gooo all over them!!

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan

People, he strikes again. Put on your game face, this one is for real.:rolleyes:

marino is gone get over it :lol:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:09 PM

He has to put on his game face, the Biffalow Bobs have to play the PACKERS at Lambeau Field too! Smack man is scared that the Fudge Packers will gooo all over them!! nahhh Bledsoe(Jim Kelly Jr) is going to light them up! Just watch you will see!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:14 PM

I am over it. Now you have to stop liking a player just cause he's done? No way man. Until this season, you were living in the smoke stack Jim Kelly left behind. Jim Kelly Jr., let me tell you something boy, if anything Bledsoe is more like Marino than Kelly. What you are is a pathetic nut guzzler who came here only after the Bills squeaked out that win, and I can gaurantee you after we beat Buffalo on Dec1st, you will disapear, just like all your chances of ever winning a superbowl.:lol:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:16 PM

BTW- your smack is the shiznit man. Teach me some lessons, cause you are on it today. Can't believe this fool calls himself the smackman. Guess it's from all the times he's been smacked like a biatch!:lol: :rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 01:16 PM
nahhh Bledsoe(Jim Kelly Jr) is going to light them up! Just watch you will see!

Smackman - Drewy, could not do it in the Super Bwol with the Patties, why do you think it would happen now????

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:18 PM

Smackman - Drewy, could not do it in the Super Bwol with the Patties, why do you think it would happen now????

CAUSE HE RULES!!!!

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:19 PM

twizzle twazzle twizzle dumb

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 01:20 PM

CAUSE HE RULES!!!!

Drew RULES WHAT!!

loosers of a team!!

Remember, the Patsies won the Super Bowl AFTER they benched Drew!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 01:21 PM

CAUSE HE RULES!!!!

More accurately... he "drools"

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:23 PM

twizzle twazzle twizzle dumb

Where's all that smack you preach about little kid? Bring the noise. Too scared mommy might find out what your doing or something? You may now take your fist out your ass, and type some of that smack. I am waiting and am very dissapointed. You are as lame as your mother is in bed.:sleep:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:24 PM

CAUSE HE RULES!!!!

He rules these nuts in his mouth!:lol:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:25 PM

Where's all that smack you preach about little kid? Bring the noise. Too scared mommy might find out what your doing or something? You may now take your fist out your ass, and type some of that smack. I am waiting and am very dissapointed. You are as lame as your mother is in bed.:sleep:

awww shucks does this mean you're not my friend?

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 01:27 PM

He rules these nuts in his mouth!:lol:

hold me richard:cry:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:27 PM
You are closer to a freaking pimple on my ass than a friend. Pathetic being. BRING SOME SMACK DAMN IT!!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 01:29 PM

hold me richard:cry:

What's that, the pet name for your buttplug or just the great dane you rented for sexual pleasures?

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 02:08 PM

What's that, the pet name for your buttplug or just the great dane you rented for sexual pleasures?

no my lovers first name:D

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 02:18 PM
Richard "The Great Dane". Watch out that bone don't get stuck, he'll drag your several blocks.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 02:27 PM
This place is going to the $hitter.

Again Captain or AJ. I believe we have schizophrenic on the loose. Please check the IP's of the following names: Pierpont, Jazzbow, SmackMan, and any of these other **** roaches that have come out of the woodwork in the last two or three days.

They all are the same person.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 02:27 PM
Richard "The Great Dane". Watch out that bone don't get stuck, he'll drag your several blocks.

I just want to know how you're a "Marino Fan" when you were 6 years old when he entered the NFL. Watched alot of taped of him huh? :lol:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey man, 6 years old I was already playing optimist football. If you didn't notice, Marino played until just a couple years ago. Don't be rediculous, I never said I was a Csonka fan. Moron, you call this smack? When you were born the doctor didn't know which end to smack.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Captain or AJ. I believe we have schizophrenic on the loose. Please check the IP's of the following names: Pierpont, Jazzbow, SmackMan, and any of these other **** roaches that have come out of the woodwork in the last two or three days.
I don't believe it. Another cry for the Captain! Do you crybabies have no shame? This is pathetic, really pathetic. I hope your kids don't read this forum. You'd lose all credibility on the tattle tale front.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 02:55 PM
Hey man, 6 years old I was already playing optimist football. If you didn't notice, Marino played until just a couple years ago. Don't be rediculous, I never said I was a Csonka fan. Moron, you call this smack? When you were born the doctor didn't know which end to smack. christ I have pubic hair older then you.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Mr. Reality...

or should I just call you SmackGirl, Jazzbow, Pierpont or any other screen name you can think up?

Run along little girl you are wasting bandwidth.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 02:59 PM
christ I have pubic hair older then you.

And that means what to me? You probably have back hair older than me, fat cells older than me, and maybe even some buttfocking ass sores older than me too.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 02:59 PM
don't matter how old I am, I'll still take you to school, then you can call me daddy.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:00 PM
You probably have back hair older than me, fat cells older than me, and maybe even some buttfocking ass sores older than me too.
I guess that makes you a skid mark.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

I guess that makes you a skid mark.

Nope, it makes him the receiver of your 2 inch wonder. Take that thing out of there before you hurt yourself.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 03:13 PM
don't matter how old I am, I'll still take you to school, then you can call me daddy.

What a Pervert!!

What, do you have a thing for little school boys???

What are some kinda of Pastor??

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:18 PM
Mr. Reality...

or should I just call you SmackGirl, Jazzbow, Pierpont or any other screen name you can think up?

Run along little girl you are wasting bandwidth. :lol: what a numbnutz . I take you're the boards local investigator? don't quit your day job dip****. The investigator's at Nicole Simpson house did a better job then you.

:monkey: harmonkoz
You get the monkey piss award for the week for not having a ****ing clue.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:20 PM

What a Pervert!!

What, do you have a thing for little school boys???

What are some kinda of Pastor??

Call me what you want, I'll still smack your punk ass across this board. Are you related to Smackmans old pubic hair? Just asking cause you seem ust as lame as he does.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 03:24 PM
I would say judging from the three (or four) of your personalities posts, I am right on.

None of you ever mention football, your smack is non existent, you all suck $hit, and you all reak of being flamers.

So you prove me wrong. Do you know what football is? Do you know how to smack someone else's team? or are you just here to waste bandwidth?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Call me what you want, I'll still smack your punk ass across this board.
Let me know when your about to start.

A little tip: Marino retired; not that he ever won anything anyway. . .

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:27 PM

Call me what you want, I'll still smack your punk ass across this board. Are you related to Smackmans old pubic hair? Just asking cause you seem ust as lame as he does.

i'm shaking in my boots . What will I ever do now! :cry:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:29 PM
OOOOHHHH, Marino retired, IM SHAKING. So what are you going to say? He just has every damn record you can only dream of reaching. What ***** team do you root for? You still haven't mentioned a syllable of football on this board.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:31 PM
He just has every damn record you can only dream of reaching.
Including most consecutive years without a ring.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:32 PM
I would say judging from the three (or four) of your personalities posts, I am right on.

None of you ever mention football, your smack is non existent, you all suck $hit, and you all reak of being flamers.

So you prove me wrong. Do you know what football is? Do you know how to smack someone else's team? or are you just here to waste bandwidth? :lol: so who want's clue this poor ba$tard in?

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 03:38 PM
:lol: so who want's clue this poor ba$tard in?

actually, you just proved his point. Please don't blame us for being too stupid to realize it... :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Do you know what football is?
Does Ray Lucas?

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 03:43 PM
Using the full extent of his 1/2 inch of cranial power, yet still not realizing that his comment wouldn't bother a bills fan much, Mr Retardedly spews the following drivel:

Does Ray Lucas?

Thinking he's actually delivered a coherent insult, he giggles nervously as he shuffles back into his cardboard box...

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

actually, you just proved his point. Please don't blame us for being too stupid to realize it... :rolleyes:

another stupid ba$tard ... Yes is a freaking conspiracy theory Jazzbow, PierPoint and I are all the same people

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

what a bunch of maroons!:sleep:

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:46 PM

Including most consecutive years without a ring.

AGAIN, what team do you root for pansy ass?

I think he just hates all teams, including his beloved Bungals

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 03:46 PM
Maroon? Can someone be a color?

You are without a doubt the stupidest m'fer I have ever run across.

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 03:50 PM
...and here's a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black...

another stupid ba$tard ... Yes is a freaking conspiracy theory Jazzbow, PierPoint and I are all the same people

what a bunch of maroons!:sleep:

when you stop sucking your momma's teets, and actually learn to read posts, you'll see I never said anything about you all being the same person....

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Warfart
Thinking he's actually delivered a coherent insult, he giggles nervously as he shuffles back into his cardboard box...
The mad ramblings of a bandwagon fan fresh on the heels of a blowout at the hands of, tsk tsk. . . Buffalo.

Your very bitter, Warfart. Maybe it's time to step back from the black and white and root for a real Miami team. . .the Cuban national baseball team.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 03:52 PM

Hey Romp Ranger!!

If you go back to the thread I just ran your sorry ass off of, you will see that the **** you call smack is only in your head.

From what your Mamma and your wife Bubba was saying, there is nothing between your legs! either! :eek: :evil: :evil:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:53 PM
Maroon? Can someone be a color?

You are without a doubt the stupidest m'fer I have ever run across.

we got a young one on the board :lol: You grew up watching cartoons like Transformer and Go-Bots huh?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:54 PM
Oh great, now this turns into a ratial matter. Well Realitybites, why don't you tell your mom to stop cranking that generator and help you catch that raccoon you got planned for dinner. The whole damn trailer park is ounting on you.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 03:56 PM

So you prove me wrong. Do you know what football is? Do you know how to smack someone else's team? or are you just here to waste bandwidth?

HandonMonkeyooz!

I see you said the word Football 3 times, which is 1 less than the number of times the Biffalo Bobs lost in Super Bowl games!!

How's that for talking football, AssHole!

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 03:57 PM

The mad ramblings of a bandwagon fan fresh on the heels of a blowout at the hands of, tsk tsk. . . Buffalo.

Your very bitter, Warfart. Maybe it's time to step back from the black and white and root for a real Miami team. . .the Cuban national baseball team.

Again... showing your complete stupidity, and lack of knowledge about those you try to insult. I've been a Dolphin fan since the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's a$$...

Speaking of rooting for teams... I have yet to hear what team you so proudly back... are you that ashamed? Is all this empty wannabe smack from a cellar dweller team fan?
As for being bitter? nahhhh not me, I'm having fun, albeit at your expense... seems that you're the one getting a little frustrated...but then I imagine you're used to frustration, it must be hard to be the only kid on the block that can't tie your own shoes....

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 03:58 PM

Let me know when your about to start.

A little tip: Marino retired; not that he ever won anything anyway. . .

Dan Marino IS the GREATEST QB in the history of the NFL. He has set almost ever QB record in the history of the NFL!! A sure 1st round draft choice of the Hall of Fame!!

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Oh great, now this turns into a ratial matter. Well Realitybites, why don't you tell your mom to stop cranking that generator and help you catch that raccoon you got planned for dinner. The whole damn trailer park is ounting on you.

slow down you're missing a few keystrokes here and there. Nothing to get all worked up over!

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 03:59 PM
I've been a Dolphin fan since the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's a$$...

Was I the deciding factor?

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:01 PM
Yes is a freaking conspiracy theory

You don't seem to be too good with a keyboard either SmackGirl, what's wrong that big carrot you have shoved up your hoo-ha getting in the way?

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:02 PM

Was I the deciding factor?

yes... actually, it was a toss up... between being someone ashamed of telling anyone which team I root for, and the Dolphins.... then I saw the cumstain on the floor between your mommas legs, and decided that I really, really didn't want to be like that... so I chose the Dolphins...

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:04 PM

and you ended up being a brown stain on the mattress? I bet you're kind of person that fu%ks a person in the a$$ and not even gives him the god damn coutersy for a reacharound.

You enjoy that reach around when getting it in the back, don't you?

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:07 PM

and you ended up being a brown stain on the mattress? I bet you're kind of person that fu%ks a person in the a$$ and not even gives him the god damn coutersy of a reacharound.
at least switch movies smacked a$$... full metal jacket was used already.

Hey ... originality counts.

now head on back to your momma's teets... milk is brain food, and you need all you can get....

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:08 PM

at least switch movies smacked a$$... full metal jacket was used already.

Hey ... originality counts.

now head on back to your momma's teets... milk is brain food, and you need all you can get....

it's FISH is Brainfood dipsh1t ,at least get your one-liners right...geez you want us to type for you also?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 04:16 PM
...I saw the cumstain on the floor between your mommas legs, and decided that I really, really didn't want to be like that... so I chose the Dolphins...
That doesn't reflect very highly of the Dolphins. Hmmmm? Cum stain or Dolphins? What do you do to pick baseball teams? Spy on peep shows?

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:21 PM

it's FISH is Brainfood dipsh1t ,at least get your one-liners right...geez you want us to type for you also?

for most people..yes.. fish is brain food.. however, those like yourself, without the benifit of a human brain... still need the protiens only available in your momma's milk....

as for having you type for me? I'll pass on that, I've seen your posts, and would rather spell correctly and use the English language in a proper manner... so I'll do it myself...:rolleyes:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:22 PM

for most people..yes.. fish is brain food.. however, those like yourself, without the benifit of a human brain... still need the protiens only available in your momma's milk....

as for having you type for me? I'll pass on that, I've seen your posts, and would rather spell correctly and use the English language in a proper manner... so I'll do it myself...:rolleyes: oh JFC spelling smack? :evil: :goof:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:24 PM
What do you call your smack? I have no team and no testicles smack?

Run along SmackGirl your $hit is getting old.

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:25 PM

That doesn't reflect very highly of the Dolphins. Hmmmm? Cum stain or Dolphins? What do you do to pick baseball teams? Spy on peep shows?

Once again... by insulting the Dolphins, you've allowed yourself to be a cumstain.... I guess you really have come to terms with who you really are.... I'll give you props for that.

However....

Hiding from reality by not revealing your team... yet taking shots at others, simply proves your cowardice...

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:28 PM

Once again... by insulting the Dolphins, you've allowed yourself to be a cumstain.... I guess you really have come to terms with who you really are.... I'll give you props for that.

why shouldn't he insult the phins? Maybe you can get Troy boy out of the booth also ;)

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:30 PM

why shouldn't he insult the phins? Maybe you can get Troy boy out of the booth also ;)

I never said he shouldn't.... I said hiding behind an anonymous team is cowardly...

Again, I pose the question... Do you know how to read? Better yet, are you capable of comprehending what you read?

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:37 PM
What do you call your smack? I have no team and no testicles smack?

Run along SmackGirl your $hit is getting old. :cry: n please dont tell me you're going cry if I dont leave?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:40 PM
:cry: n please dont tell me you're going cry if I dont leave? :sleep:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:40 PM

I never said he shouldn't.... I said hiding behind an anonymous team is cowardly...

Again, I pose the question... Do you know how to read? Better yet, are you capable of comprehending what you read?

OMFG I thought the Buf tag would have clued you in

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:41 PM
:sleep:

yes we all feel the sameway after reading one of your posts.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:55 PM

yes we all feel the sameway after reading one of your posts.
again, extremely lame attempt at a come back. Tell your mommie you don't need her help in here anymore, it isn't helping one bit.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:58 PM

again, extremely lame attempt at a come back. Tell your mommie you don't need her help in here anymore, it isn't helping one bit.

please ,can you smack with bringing up "Mommy" quite frankly that's all you got :sleep: Take that crap to the school yard ,let me guess you think the "Kuddies" are real also?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 05:01 PM
please ,can you smack with bringing up "Mommy" quite frankly that's all you got ?
Maybe they got tired of crying for Captain.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 05:02 PM
Hey SmackGirl aren't you due back at the crack house? I think its your shift at the hole in the wall. Mr. Reality said that his mouth was tired and that you need to bring a fresh towel to wipe of your mouth. He said he was so busy today his towel is all wet and sticky.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 05:03 PM
Hey SmackGirl aren't you due back at the crack house? I think its your shift at the hole in the wall. Mr. Reality said that his mouth was tired and that you need to bring a fresh towel to wipe of your mouth. He said he was so busy today his towel is all wet and sticky. deja vu ,I think you already attempted to use that one on Mr.Reality :sleep: grasping are we?

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Nighty Night SmackGirl.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 05:39 PM
I think you already attempted to use that one on Mr.Reality
I do believe you're right. If there's one thing I hate, it's a redundant dunce.

inFINSible
10-25-2002, 05:43 PM
YOU can say that again.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 05:53 PM

Anybody remember way back
when before Britney got fake
tits and became fat?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 07:56 PM
Hey Mr. Reality, you Stinking Jet Fan!!

Leave inFINSible alone!!

He is the only one so far on this sire that make GREAT DEAL of sense and is not an ASSHOLE like

HandonMonkeyooz the Biffalo Bob AssHole!!

or

MarinoFan who is in the need of a Blow job by a real women and not HandonMonkeyooz dress in women clothing or a Sears Vaccum cleaner!!

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 03:15 PM

OMFG I thought the Buf tag would have clued you in

I was talking about mrs realtits... not you. OMFG.... you are a moron aren't you? :goof:

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Hey wharf.......long time no see buddy.....how's it going?

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey wharf.......long time no see buddy.....how's it going?

What's goin on InFINS!! I was out of town for a few days, and somebody let all the riff-raff in! Was there a homeless shelter closing near by?

BTW...nice sig Dude! :D

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Good to have you back......there was definatley a breakdown in security at Bellevue.:lol:

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Good to have you back......there was definatley a breakdown in security at Bellevue.:lol:

Time to go rent that power washer again... Cap's gonna have a h@ll of a time getting the slime off the walls after these maggots slither away...

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 03:41 PM
I think he's going to have to repaint.

BTP
10-26-2002, 03:54 PM
I hope this isnt the Phins version of smack? Game time temps, we are looking at some where between 36-30 degrees at kickoffs. Brrrrrrrrrr I can see the headlines in the paper already "Phins Freeze In Lambeau"

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 03:56 PM
:monkey: Lambeau

:monkey: cheeseheads

:monkey: Bart Starr.

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 04:03 PM
:monkey: Dan (Loser) Marino

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 04:11 PM
I see you finally started thinking of your own original smack. you amaze me yet again, you whiffle ball.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by BTP
I hope this isnt the Phins version of smack? Game time temps, we are looking at some where between 36-30 degrees at kickoffs. Brrrrrrrrrr I can see the headlines in the paper already "Phins Freeze In Lambeau"

Or "Phins Thaw the Frozen Tundra", packers all wet.

BB

BTP
10-26-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Or "Phins Thaw the Frozen Tundra", packers all wet.

BB :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:13 PM
I know you SLACKER Fans are sitting there Brettless, scared to death that Doug Peterson will be you QB!!! That over the HIll and overrated back up almost cost you the Washington game. Which I was happy you beat the F&*K'N Gator Coach!!