PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your warm welcome

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 01:35 PM
You know I'm a sometime visitor to the smack forum. I'll stop in a couple times before the next Bills-Dolphins game just to see what's happening, especially after the Dolphins lose the next few games. Come the end of December, I'll be back to make my predictions and stick around to gloat after another Bills win. Until then, thanks for being here.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
You know I'm a sometime visitor to the smack forum. I'll stop in a couple times before the next Bills-Dolphins game just to see what's happening, especially after the Dolphins lose the next few games. Come the end of December, I'll be back to make my predictions and stick around to gloat after another Bills win.
Might as well wait until January when the Bills' season is over and you have nothing better to do.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Might as well wait until January when the Bills' season is over and you have nothing better to do.

It will be after 12-1 and 12-22!!

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 04:11 PM
Oops! My bad. I meant to say I'd be back the end of November to make ny predictions ong the Miami - Buffalo game in Buffalo.

BTW, Mr. Reality, anything nice I said doesn't apply to you.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:13 PM
Oops! My bad. I meant to say I'd be back the end of November to make ny predictions ong the Miami - Buffalo game in Buffalo.

BTW, Mr. Reality, anything nice I said doesn't apply to you.

Don't worry, he is a STINKING JETs Fan anayways!!

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Mr. Reality, anything nice I said doesn't apply to you.
Anything interesting you say doesn't apply. . . period.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:21 PM

Anything interesting you say doesn't apply. . . period.

:confused:

Anything making sense would'nt apply to you. You confuse me more than your mother dancing table tops. Don't know what's worst, the confusion or the disgust.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
You confuse me more than your mother dancing table tops.
You get confused high tide.

WharfRat
10-25-2002, 04:34 PM

You get confused high tide.

you get flustered easily don't you? First you stutter... then you skip words... calm down... take a paxil... it's only smack!

:lol:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:35 PM
I told him earlier to take off his Mommies lingerie Wharf. I think it is so tight it is cutting off what little blood circulation his brain has.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

you get flustered easily don't you? First you stutter... then you skip words... calm down... take a paxil... it's only smack!

:lol:

only one I see getting flustered is you. :cool:

Mr.Reality
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I told him earlier to take off his Mommies lingerie Wharf
Yes, and that line sucks as bad now as it did then.

SmackMan
I told him earlier to take off his Mommies lingerie Wharf. I think it is so tight it is cutting off what little blood circulation his brain has.

and maybe if you would stand up ,it would go back to yours

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:46 PM
geez three post's at the same time. Geez we must be magicans M.R. ;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:49 PM
HandonMonkeyooz

you are back to the Mamma;s joke again!! Are you going to run out like you did on the other thread?? Smack Slut

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:58 PM
What thread did I run off from Baby Skank Ho?

Last time I remember you ran off because I let everyone in on the fact that you have a hoo-ha that can double as a hat for most men.

You really might want to think about some pelvic exercises for that it is bound to help business.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 05:02 PM

Last time I remember you ran off because I let everyone in on the fact that you have a hoo-ha that can double as a hat for most men.

You really might want to think about some pelvic exercises for that it is bound to help business.

you going to keep posting this drivel of nonsense you keep telling us is smack? Really,get off the mommy jokes and get an original thoght for once. :sleep:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 05:04 PM
I have seen nothing from you SmackGirl. Absolutely nothing. You are a friggin joke. Just like your parents attempt at reproduction.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 05:04 PM
what mommy joke moron? you are a complete idiot

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 05:05 PM
what are you talking attempt at reproduction. If you call a 4th generation nut in a condom, then maybe.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
If you call a 4th generation nut in a condom, then maybe.
Uh, there's a simple solution. Don't buy used condoms.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 07:43 PM

Thar is easy for a REAL MAN like, since you are hung like a squirrel!!

Eveything looks BIG compared to that little thing between your legs!!

I know you hate to go to a swiming pool since you only end up with a 1 inch tool!!:eek: :eek:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 07:45 PM
I have seen nothing from you SmackGirl. Absolutely nothing. You are a friggin joke. Just like your parents attempt at reproduction.

Because you are trying to come up with another elementary school boy comment!!

You better watch it HandonMonkeyooz - MarinoFan has this thing for elementary school boys!! :evil: :evil: