PDA

View Full Version : Quick poll everyone.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 02:40 PM
Do you enjoy this limp dick Pierpont crap that Jazzbow fudge packer is throwing all over this board? He seems oblivious to insults so let's put some black and white numbers out there.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 02:44 PM
I gotta say B, C, & D, dump his maxie pad smelling ass.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
I gotta say B, C, & D, dump his maxie pad smelling ass.
familiar with that smell are we?

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan

familiar with that smell are we?

Yep, it gives me a faint reminder of your breath.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Hence SmackGirl you just proved my theory right, the only person that would vote for that Jazzbow crap, is one of his flaming personalities, so you better hurry and logon with your other names to bump up your vote count.

You friggin panzie.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hence SmackGirl you just proved my theory right, the only person that would vote for that Jazzbow crap, is one of his flaming personalities, so you better hurry and logon with your other names to bump up your vote count.

You friggin panzie. :lol: you're a very guilable man.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 03:41 PM
And from what I have heard you have a very deep throat.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:43 PM
And from what I have heard you have a very deep throat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: , along with the fact he swallows, makes him a great Saturday guest.:lol:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 03:44 PM
I FIGURED IT OUT.

Thats it Marino. I was really stumped as to why he called himself smackman, since his smack was so lacking.

Its because he is SMACKman. He likes to smack it. Wow, I don't think I would advertise that man.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 03:51 PM
Why wouldn't he advertise. If he gets 2000 people in line for this weekend, he can make enough to buy dinner at McDonalds.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:10 PM
Wow!!

HandonMonkeyooz had to edit this thread!!

He first hand it set up as a "Queer Poll everyone!''

Then he remembered, everyone would have voted for him!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:14 PM
, yu
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Wow!!

HandonMonkeyooz had to edit this thread!!

He first hand it set up as a "Queer Poll everyone!''

Then he remembered, everyone would have voted for him!!

WOW, that's original.:sleep: you are about as useless as tits on a boar!

RobertHoover
10-25-2002, 04:15 PM
Well today went to hell.

harmonkoz
No actually I had some big words in there that I was afraid you and your posse would not understand. So in all fairness, I had to simplify it for your simpleton a$$.

Since you have said you are a female, my guess is that you are a butch. No?

Got your box of kleenex ready for this weekend Baby Ho? Don't forget the soft background violin music to dampen your whines.

SoFL-Cheesehead
MarinoFan - most likely, the ONLY tits you ever had your hands on!!

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:16 PM
Hoov! where you been man? I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

These friggin fruit loops are multiplying on me.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Hoov! where you been man? I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Survey Says:

X X X

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:20 PM
No actually I had some big words in there that I was afraid you and your posse would not understand. So in all fairness, I had to simplify it for your simpleton a$$.

Since you have said you are a female, my guess is that you are a butch. No?

Got your box of kleenex ready for this weekend Baby Ho? Don't forget the soft background violin music to dampen your whines.

So THAT is why you keep making those **** comments when you are loosing!! You have NO F*&KING Idea of the differences between males and Females!!

That would explained the reason your wife is called "Bubba" and your nickname is "Prison Bitch!"!! :eek: :eek:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:22 PM
Your smack is so lacking. See if you can send Jekhoff a PM and get his Smack 101 book. He probably already has it hi-lighted for you.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:23 PM
Your smack is so lacking. See if you can send Jekhoff a PM and get his Smack 101 book. He probably already has it hi-lighted for you. :sleep: someone want to wake me when this guy actually lays some smack down?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:24 PM

These friggin fruit loops are multiplying on me.

What is the ,atter HandonMonkeyozz???

Having a hard time loosing to a bunch of Dolphin Fans!! Now you have to go off (not Get Off - you ***) and get some more Biffalo Bobs fan to save your **** Ass!!

I bet this is the 1st time you had a hard time for a women!!

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:26 PM
You call what you are doing smack?

I call it childish. If you want smack you will have to thread back about a week before you and your inbred family showed up spewing your childish crap all over this board.

You and your family are a waste of bandwidth.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:27 PM
I see the Board Bitches have run off to another thread again! The board Sluts keep running away when they are loosing!!

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:28 PM
Baby Ho needs to go back to doing what she does best.

Sitting on the street corner letting various homeless men come up and sample her. She has a daily special on Saturdays two swallows for the price of one.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:31 PM
MarinoFan - most likely, the ONLY tits you ever had your hands on!! :rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:31 PM
You call what you are doing smack?

I call it childish. If you want smack you will have to thread back about a week before you and your inbred family showed up spewing your childish crap all over this board.

You and your family are a waste of bandwidth.

What! No more Smart Ass comments, No more your Mamma joke, No more of the *** comment!

What the F&*K! Did you run out of prepared comments!...Is that ALL you have!!!!

What a Smack Master you are.. when you get your ass kick all over the board - tell them to go away!!:cry: :cry:

Well I am sorry to hurt your little feelings!!!

AssHole!!!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:33 PM
How many times have you said asshole? You must know them well to be pointing them out so often.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:34 PM
My bet is that you are the type of girl that a fella has to tie a board to his a$$ before he hops on. Am I right?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:35 PM
I bet you can pick HandonMonkeyooz asshole out of a line up!! You been doggie styling him for years!!

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:36 PM
My bet is that you are the type of girl that a fella has to tie a board to his a$$ before he hops on. Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:38 PM
I bet you can pick HandonMonkeyooz asshole out of a line up!! You been doggie styling for tears!!

Once again Baby Ho displays her third grade education proudly.

Still need more practice with the Speak & Spell Baby Ho.

I think they have a new module called "Spelling 101 for street corner whores"

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:40 PM
My bet is that you are the type of girl that a fella has to tie a board to his a$$ before he hops on. Am I right?

I see you made a quick trip to the "Book of AssHole Comments" and have finally reloaded yourself.

How many smokes did it take the last time I Bitch Slapped your Ass??

This must cum the cloest to sex with a Female than you ever had in years!! ****ing Buffalos is NOT the same as a real Human Female and NOT your "Prison Bitch" MarinoFan!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:42 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great come back!!

You have same thing between your ears as what between your legs

NOTHING!!

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Slapped my ass... LMAO little girl you couldn't slap a midget's ass.

Gee no thanks on the sex Baby Ho

I made a hard and fast rule years ago, to stay away from women that I can park my truck in. They tend to be a breeding ground for disease.

So you might want to head on over to the doctors office and get that growth on your lip burned off. You won't be able to make any money on the corner with that thing impeding your performance.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 04:46 PM
Slapped my ass... LMAO little girl you couldn't slap a midget's ass.

Gee no thanks on the sex Baby Ho

I made a hard and fast rule years ago, to stay away from women that I can park my truck in. They tend to be a breeding ground for disease.

So you might want to head on over to the doctors office and get that growth on your lip burned off. You won't be able to make any money on the corner with that thing impeding your performance.

You need to go over to the Doctors office to try and get a growth between your legs!!

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by hardonsnoz
I made a hard and fast rule years ago, to stay away from women
I don't think you have much to worry about.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:50 PM

Great come back!!

You have same thing between your ears as what between your legs

NOTHING!!
At least it was ammusing unlike your existance.

harmonkoz
10-25-2002, 04:51 PM
You need to go over to the Doctors office to try and get a growth between your legs!!

Is that all you got you f'ing dime an hour street corner whore?

I see why they call you "Baby", either that or it's a marketing term for you to try to mask the fact that you can park a one ton dually in your hoo-ha.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:52 PM
You are making want my nappie time already.

rambling aimlessly will do that to a person.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:53 PM
no, your relentless crap will do that to anyone.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 04:55 PM
You are making want my nappie time already.
Very eloquently stated.

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 04:55 PM

hmm well my daddy can beat up your daddy nah nah poo poo

Your smack is worth as much as tits on a bull.

MarinoFan
10-25-2002, 04:56 PM
biter

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 05:53 PM
biter

you want some cheese with that whine?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 07:51 PM

I see why they call you "Baby", either that or it's a marketing term for you to try to mask the fact that you can park a one ton dually in your hoo-ha.

IF, you had the brain and not just **** for them, you can see the hidden meaning in the name!!

I know it would take the use of that grey matter to a place where it has never been, but you maybe able to take that next step in logic and find the message!!

F*&k It, you are just to stupid to do it....AssHole Biffalo Bob Fan!!

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 04:46 AM
So, am I gonna be banned if I admit that I think Jazzy and Pierpont are funny? :eek:

T for Texas
10-26-2002, 08:58 AM
Thank you for getting the conversation back on topic, Sabre.

As for me, in light of the fact that without Jazzbow this place had all the charm of a fish trying to **** a football, and all the culture of a bovine trying to lick his own ass, I believe his contributions have been positive.

Then again, I can understand the few who disapprove. You cannot appreciate what you don't have the depth to understand, now can you?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 09:40 AM
It is my understanding that just about anything can be said on a smack area on a MB! One does not have to agree with it, but it is a smack area!!

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 03:02 PM
What's childish is a smack wannabe loser like harmonkoz starting a thread to kill someone else's......gonna take your ball and go home little man....hmmmmm?? F@cking whiner....take your smurf Marino-boy with ya.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Levenstein
What's childish is a smack wannabe loser like harmonkoz starting a thread to kill someone else's......gonna take your ball and go home little man....hmmmmm?? F@cking whiner....take your smurf Marino-boy with ya.

For once I have to agree with him!!