PDA

View Full Version : New Here

snookphin
10-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Howdy all. I just caught this link from another board I post on and I really like the digs here. A little history about me might be in order.

I am a lifetime Phins fanatic! I just can not get enough of my Phins and Gators. Now that the ole ball coach has taken his show to the NFL, the Washington Gators, oops, I mean the Redskins are my NFC team.

When I was younger I displayed my awesome athletic prowess in the Carolina FLag Football League. I was league MVP for 5 straight years. I went to the University of Florida and walked on as the long snapper and played on some great Gator teams.

As a youngster my pappy moved the family to South America, where I used to watch Papa Grammatica kick 68 yard field goals in blizzards :eek:

Nowadays I can be found snook fishing on Florida's Southwest Coast. Most days I can be spotted in one of my favorite Phin shirts, I have many to choose from.

I also recently chased down a home invader, while in my underwear! I received an award from the Chief of Police for service to my community.

That is all I have time for now, but I will be dropping in often, this place feels like 'home' :)

Pierpont_Weaver
10-25-2002, 07:52 PM
Hi snookphin!!!

Saaay... did you ever play rugby on incredibly weak ankles by any chance?

BTW, you forgot to sign your name.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:12 PM
Welcome Snookphin

I am sorry to say there are a few and only a few people that are not freindly to newcomers. Whatch ffor harmonoz and MarinoFan! They do not like new comers and they like to attack them as a wolf pack!!

inFINSible on the other hand, is one of the Great posters you will see here. So get to know the man and I hope you will enjoy this Board!!

Go Dolphins!!

snookphin
10-25-2002, 08:26 PM
TAPESTRY_WEAVER you wrote: "Saaay... did you ever play rugby on incredibly weak ankles by any chance?"

I need clarification here: Is my athletic career really being critiqued by a pole smoking old band nerd?

Bring it, you illiterate limploins.

Hee-hee.

Pierpont_Weaver
10-25-2002, 08:38 PM
Look here phinshnook, I am not -- not was I ever -- a band nerd. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I'll have you know I worked my way through Yale on a badamitton scholarship. Sure, some folks think it is a wussy sport, but you try hanging in and not flinching when a birdie is whistling straight at your unprotected face at over 30 miles an hour!

iceblizzard69
10-25-2002, 08:50 PM
It is pretty obvious that snookphin is a Bills or Packers fan in disguise.

snookphin
10-25-2002, 08:50 PM
TAPESTRY_WEAVER wrote "I'll have you know I worked my way through Yale on a badamitton scholarship. Sure, some folks think it is a wussy sport, but you try hanging in and not flinching when a birdie is whistling straight at your unprotected face at over 30 miles an hour!"

ROTFLMAO. Oh, sweet irony. Fabrication by the board's resident limp wrist. Twinkletoes tries on the tough guy suit. Problem is, it's cut for a man.

I take pride in tanning your arse, year in and year out. Just as you take pride, well, gay pride.

Sucks for you.

Tee Hee.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It is pretty obvious that snookphin is a Bills or Packers fan in disguise.

You maybe right, but I think they are Stinking Jet Fans!!

snookphin
10-25-2002, 08:55 PM
Rice Blizzard wrote "It is pretty obvious that snookphin is a Bills or Packers fan in disguise"

ROTFLMAO. What a genius. Why would I bother posting THIS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8461) if I was a Cow Tipper or Buffaloon fan? Hey, even Gretzky missed the occasional slapshot.

Suggestion: spend more time in the field and less time in the cow.

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by snookphin
TAPESTRY_WEAVER wrote "I'll have you know I worked my way through Yale on a badamitton scholarship. Sure, some folks think it is a wussy sport, but you try hanging in and not flinching when a birdie is whistling straight at your unprotected face at over 30 miles an hour!"

ROTFLMAO. Oh, sweet irony. Fabrication by the board's resident limp wrist. Twinkletoes tries on the tough guy suit. Problem is, it's cut for a man.

I take pride in tanning your arse, year in and year out. Just as you take pride, well, gay pride.

Sucks for you.

Tee Hee.
:lol:

iceblizzard69
10-25-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by snookphin
Rice Blizzard wrote "It is pretty obvious that snookphin is a Bills or Packers fan in disguise"

ROTFLMAO. What a genius. Why would I bother posting THIS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8461) if I was a Cow Tipper or Buffaloon fan? Hey, even Gretzky missed the occasional slapshot.

Suggestion: spend more time in the field and less time in the cow.

You would write that because your trying to look like a Dolphins fan....It is very obvious that when someone has a "im new here" and then talks about playing in some small league (which I doubt you did) and saying that you lived in Latin America (which I also doubt you did) it is obvious that your not really a Dolphins fan. No one would come on a board and make up such stupid **** unless they were an imposter.

BigDoug
10-25-2002, 09:49 PM
oh, behave :down:

SmackMan
10-25-2002, 09:52 PM

You would write that because your trying to look like a Dolphins fan....It is very obvious that when someone has a "im new here" and then talks about playing in some small league (which I doubt you did) and saying that you lived in Latin America (which I also doubt you did) it is obvious that your not really a Dolphins fan. No one would come on a board and make up such stupid **** unless they were an imposter.

an admin chasing off a new phins fan,what a woot! :lol:

BigDoug
10-25-2002, 09:53 PM
:rofl:

Capt. Dick
10-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Welcome snookphin. Nice fish.

iceblizzard69
10-25-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SmackMan

an admin chasing off a new phins fan,what a woot! :lol:

I wouldn't chase off a Fins fan, I just don't think hes a fan. That info he wrote about himself is just way too fake to make me believe that hes a Fins fan. Also, Im a mod, not an admin.;)

T for Texas
10-25-2002, 11:28 PM

:lol: Gotta get up pretty damn early in the afternoon to fool you, huh?!

fishnbadger
10-26-2002, 12:20 AM
I disagree, that snook is undersize. as for the smurfs, thats another thing altogether