PDA

View Full Version : I have another question...

Pierpont_Weaver
10-25-2002, 07:58 PM
I own a pet monkey named BoBo. Here's a picture of it reading the newspaper:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

My question is, when it misbehaves should I spank my monkey? Or do you think that is a cruel thing to do to an ape?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Why don't you ask HandonMonkeyooz or MasterbateFan, they like to spank each other's monkey!!

snookphin
10-25-2002, 08:37 PM
TAPESTRY_WEAVER you wrote "when it misbehaves should I spank my monkey?"

Maybe you could get Esera Tualo to spank it for you. Well he WAS a Packer. Isn't that intrinsic?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
I own a pet monkey named BoBo. Here's a picture of it reading the newspaper:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

My question is, when it misbehaves should I spank my monkey? Or do you think that is a cruel thing to do to an ape?

Spank it only if it gives you erroneous stock information.

Pierpont_Weaver
10-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Mr. Reality,

Well, i probably shouldn't have invested so much money in Enron on the advice of an ape. :(

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 09:00 PM
Mr. Reality,

Well, i probably shouldn't have invested so much money in Enron on the advice of an ape.
Don't just sit there. Choke the little bastard.

Pierpont_Weaver
10-25-2002, 09:07 PM
Mr Reality,

Well, I did want to clobber the flea infested, bad financial advice giving, non opposable thumbed primate -- but he's such a cute little fella in his beanie it's hard to stay pissed at him.

Besides... what's a few million clams to a gazillionare like me?

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 09:17 PM
Mr Reality,

Well, I did want to clobber the flea infested, bad financial advice giving, non opposable thumbed primate -- but he's such a cute little fella in his beanie it's hard to stay pissed at him.

Besides... what's a few million clams to a gazillionare like me?
That monkey won't be so cute when he's seeking alimony and possession of the three Lear jets and the house in Malibu.

T for Texas
10-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Not to mention that fling he's having with Lulu Belle...

Mr.Reality
10-25-2002, 11:49 PM
There's nothing worse than an unfaithful non-opposable thumbed monkey with bad financial advice and your balls in hand. That's when things get tricky.