PDA

View Full Version : You don't know Smack



S Murphy
10-26-2002, 08:13 AM
This should be the Smack Forum mascot:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/chuktun2-1.jpg

T for Texas
10-26-2002, 08:31 AM
Is that Ray Lucas? I didn't know he wore glasses...

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by S Murphy
This should be the Smack Forum mascot:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/chuktun2-1.jpg

Yea...Yea...Yea...

Just another Stinking Jet Fan!!

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 02:03 PM
Yeah...we don need no steenking jets fan !!!!

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by T for Texas
Is that Ray Lucas? I didn't know he wore glasses...

I'm pretty sure Ray is taller....but I didn't know he wore glasses either.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 02:54 PM
A ha ha.......ha........ha...."I didn't know he wore glasses either".....How do you come up with them?

You are the Grand Imperial Wizzard of smack.

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
A ha ha.......ha........ha...."I didn't know he wore glasses either".....How do you come up with them?

You are the Grand Imperial Wizzard of smack.

Wasssup InFINS!!

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 03:35 PM
Just watching the fort while the big dogs are out. How ya doin'?

S Murphy
10-26-2002, 06:11 PM
Get a room, get the hell out of my SMACK thread.

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Oh great another 3 post wonder. Let me guess you have been a Dolphag fan for just about as long.

S Murphy
10-26-2002, 06:30 PM
^ obsession with posts and fags.

A "priceless" visa card spoof in the making.

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Your whole f'ing team is a 'priceless' visa card spoof in the making.

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by S Murphy
Get a room, get the hell out of my SMACK thread.

Get a life... it's not "your" thread rookie.... the only thing that's distinctively yours in here is the overwhelming desire to make yourself feel better about your obvious shortcomings...

S Murphy
10-26-2002, 09:45 PM
^ Look at the intellectually challenged one,
shut your urninal cake hole.

No matter what your bridge club says, the 'Clapper' doesn't make you a veteran.

{{{ "I've fallen and I can't get up" }}}

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
the only thing that's distinctively yours in here is the overwhelming desire to make yourself feel better about your obvious shortcomings...
You mean there's a better way to dump the old ball and chain than hunting trips and football?

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

You mean there's a better way to dump the old ball and chain than hunting trips and football?

Just stick her with a pin so she won't hold air teh next time you try to blow her up. How hard is that to figure out? :lol:

bigbry
10-26-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

You mean there's a better way to dump the old ball and chain than hunting trips and football?

Thats funny. Posting things that are supposed to lead us to believe you are married. Ha Ha ha Ha GET REAL!!!!


BB

bigbry
10-26-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally


Just stick her with a pin so she won't hold air teh next time you try to blow her up. How hard is that to figure out? :lol:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha


I love it!!!!!


BB

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Just stick her with a pin so she won't hold air teh next time you try to blow her up
Who died and made you Master of Reality?

bigbry
10-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Who died and made you Master of Reality?


Oh thats nearly pricless!!! Props to U Reality


BB

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:03 PM
That would be MISTRESS of Reality to you, boy. :p

S Murphy
10-26-2002, 10:04 PM
Fish in a Monday Night barrel:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/10/fishdani-1.gif

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Oh great another 3 post wonder. Let me guess you have been a Dolphag fan for just about as long.

a Dolphin fan for 3 days or 3 year, still makes you a Biffalo Bob Looser!!

shelby
10-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
That would be MISTRESS of Reality to you, boy. :p

go on with your bad @$$ self girl!
:evil:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 05:05 PM
:rolleyes:

poornate
10-27-2002, 09:12 PM
Jesus Christ Reality. Do you have any life away from your computer? 51 posts a day?

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by poornate
Jesus Christ Reality. Do you have any life away from your computer? 51 posts a day?
I can do that in less than an hour.

Check 'em out. They're pretty good, huh? Impressive.

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

I can do that in less than an hour.

Check 'em out. They're pretty good, huh? Impressive.

die einzige Person, die Sie beeindrucken, ist. Das nimmt anscheinend zu viel nicht.

iceblizzard69
10-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Er beeindruckt mich nicht.

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Er beeindruckt mich nicht.

genau mein Punkt. Er beeindruckt sich nur.

iceblizzard69
10-27-2002, 10:40 PM
Ja ist das sehr zutreffend.

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 10:47 PM
er ist nur ein Esel ohne Gehirne

iceblizzard69
10-27-2002, 10:49 PM
Es gibt mehr als eins, gerade nicht im Augenblick. Sie sind zurück morgen.

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 10:59 PM
Sehr wahr. Wir werden sie ohne Gnade verhauen, wenn sie zurückkehren

iceblizzard69
10-27-2002, 11:12 PM
Hoffnungsvoll gehen sie nicht zurück.

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 12:54 AM
This place sounds like a 1945 Lisbon bordello.

48tds
10-28-2002, 04:18 PM
Is that were you met your wife?:p

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 48tds
Is that were you met your wife?:p

:lol:

harmonkoz
10-28-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by 48tds
Is that were you met your wife?:p

You mean there was actually Gerbils in Lisbon in 1945? Wow.

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You mean there was actually Gerbils in Lisbon in 1945? Wow.

:lol: :lol: Yeah... all the sheep were spoken for! :evil:

harmonkoz
10-28-2002, 09:34 PM
Either that, or just scared.

:jetssuck:

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Either that, or just scared.

:jetssuck:

Wouldn't you be? :confused: :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by hardonsnoz
You mean there was actually Gerbils in Lisbon in 1945? Wow.
Oh my. Coward is back. Like a little girl playing peek-a-boo, he decides to peek. Predictable.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Oh my. Coward is back. Like a little girl playing peek-a-boo, he decides to peek. Predictable.

What's predictable is your feeble attempt to make an intelligent comeback. Don't get all misty eyed because he burned you, we understand you're used to playing with small furry animals, you try to play with the big dogs, you're liable to get bit.

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Don't get all misty eyed because he burned you
:lol: Your not fooling anybody, Servant Girl, most of all yourself. That *** was running for the Ignore button crying for mama, unlike you who cry for the Captain. Nice try. Play again.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
What's predictable is your feeble attempt to make an intelligent comeback. Don't get all misty eyed because he burned you, we understand you're used to playing with small furry animals, you try to play with the big dogs, you're liable to get bit.

Well HandonMonkeyooz DID smack the first time posters around and then ran off to tell Daddy (Moderator)! When Daddy (Moderator) did not let him have his way, he ran away for a day!!


Mr. Reality is STILL a STINKING JET FAN!!!

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Well HandonMonkeyooz DID smack the first time posters around and then ran off to tell Daddy (Moderator)! When Daddy (Moderator) did not let him have his way, he ran away for a day!!
Just one of the many cry babies around here. You'd think this was a Buffalo Bill forum or something; but at least they have something to cry about, the chokers.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:56 AM
At least they are not STINKING JET FANS!!!

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 03:12 PM
What the hell are you girls crying about now?

Baby Ho, I expect this from you. Since all you have done is talk about how you are smacking peoples a$$es around here, yet all your feeble a$$ brings to the table is the same lame super bowl smack, and your crying about other posters. The last time I saw you, you were running from a thread were I merely asked if a fella has to strap a board to his a$$ before he does anything with you. So get a grip will you?

Mrs. Reality on the other hand, has $hit for brains, anyone that has ever stumbled upon any of its senseless ramblings will agree. I assume it is just following along with its latest leg to hump. It seems to do that quite often.

The fact that I hit ignore on Mrs. Reality & SmackGirl (Where ever she is) Is because you spew crap, non-stop. You are like a leaky $hit faucet, you can shut it off but it just keeps dripping $hit all over the place.

Now if either of you ladies would like to talk football, I am game. Perhaps we should talk about how Baby Ho's team is getting ready to lose their next three games, soon to be hanging with Patriots. or perhaps we need to bring up the fact that Mrs. Reality's team is sucking the hind tit of the AFC East?

If either of you ladies would like to discuss subjects like these, I would be more than happy to. However I do not have my hip-waders with me today so save your bs for your mother.

Adios dip$hits.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-30-2002, 01:34 AM
WOW!!! HandonMonkeyooz!!

You use your mouth prettier than a 20 dollar whore!!

HandonMonkeyooz! Not only you are hang like a Squirrel, but you are short of memory as well!! It was you, A$$HOLE that started a thread asking the Administrator to kick the new people off the board! When the Administrator reminded you that this was the smack area and he saw NOTHING wrong! It was you A$$HOLE, that left the board friday night after giving us your "SWEET GOODBYES" and you did not return until late Saturday night!!!

That would make me right, when I said I "BITCH SLAPPED your A$$ off the Board!!" Face it meat stick, the little girls on the board push you and your little needle male part (if that is what you can call that thing - Mrs. Reality do you still have that microscope??) !!

Yup Monkeyoooz!! You are right, it was lame Super Bowl smack! It was W I D E right, lame Super Biwl Smack!! :eek: :eek: I can understand why it is lame to you, the Biffalo Bob have never won a Super Bowl and that has to hurt!! :eek:

You want to talk football smack, HELL the whole Biffalo Bob defense is smack waiting to happen!! Almost ever team has lite up the GREAT Bobs defnse like a christmas tree!! The other teams offense has scored more than the a group of Biffalo Bob Fans looking for sailors!:evil:

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 11:49 AM
You use your mouth prettier than a 20 dollar whore!!

You being the professional here, I would have to take your word for it. Get that thing hanging off your lip taken care of yet?


HandonMonkeyooz! Not only you are hang like a Squirrel, but you are short of memory as well!!

Dumb-a$$... Get some damn batteries for your speak & spell. Its 'hung' not 'hang'. I am not sure how to hang like a squirrel.


It was you, A$$HOLE that started a thread asking the Administrator to kick the new people off the board! When the Administrator reminded you that this was the smack area and he saw NOTHING wrong! It was you A$$HOLE, that left the board friday night after giving us your "SWEET GOODBYES" and you did not return until late Saturday night!!!

No, again Baby Ho, please reference my first post pointing out that you spew $hit. It was MarinoFan that started the thread. Second, yes I did leave, you ladies were spewing nonsense, obviously had no game, AND HELL ITS FRIDAY NIGHT! GET A LIFE. OR HELL JUST UNSTRAP THAT MATTRESS FROM YOUR A$$ ONCE IN A WHILE.


That would make me right, when I said I "BITCH SLAPPED your A$$ off the Board!!" Face it meat stick, the little girls on the board push you and your little needle male part (if that is what you can call that thing - Mrs. Reality do you still have that microscope??) !!

Again, dumb-a$$ reference previous paragraph... No it makes you look like a schmuck. What do you need your leg humper here for? Aren't you making a big enough a$$ out of yourself alone?


Yup Monkeyoooz!! You are right, it was lame Super Bowl smack! It was W I D E right, lame Super Biwl Smack!! I can understand why it is lame to you, the Biffalo Bob have never won a Super Bowl and that has to hurt!!

God you do have $hit for brains. No it does not bother me that we have not won a Super Bowl... It did at the time when we lost them. Those were great teams, not only that they were dominant for almost a decade, that same Super Bowl losing team regularly b!tch slapped the Dolphins around. I am assuming since you act like you are about 13 years old you don't remember this fact. We already got one against you guys this year, next up is the Pats. Life is good.


You want to talk football smack, HELL the whole Biffalo Bob defense is smack waiting to happen!! Almost ever team has lite up the GREAT Bobs defnse like a christmas tree!! The other teams offense has scored more than the a group of Biffalo Bob Fans looking for sailors!

Damn, Baby Ho you have to start working on your spelling. That looks like a drunken sailor wrote it. And again you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Maybe the first few games of the season but since the second half of the Texans game our defense has been stepping up.

Finally, your last sentence made absolutely no sense.

You are a joke. If you do not agree with this, reread the points above. :rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 12:36 AM
OK Squirrel Dick!!

Now place both hands on you shoulders! No..NO.. your shoulders are not down there!! Matter of FACT, there is NOTHING anyways!!:eek: :eek:

OK, you have your hands on your shoulders, NOW pull!! Pull HARDER!!! PuUUUUUUUUUULL your head out of your A$$, Meat Stick!!:p :p

Fiinally you can smell the fresh air of REALITY!! I don't know if you are that F&*King Stupid or you just trying to impress me!! I understand that the Biffalo Bobs play at the A$$Hole of the Great Lakes and the team looked like $hit the last few years!! But, if you keep putting your head in $HIT, that is all you we see (and that is what I think of when I see your so called posting)!

Yes, the Biffalo Bobs have been the doormat of the division (unless you count the JETS!!), but that is NO reason to take it out on the Dolphins - A REAL Football team!!:D :D

If and when the Bobs can beat several REAL TEAMS with winning recotds, I may listen to your BULLCRAP!!

Now, is this the point where you start crying for the Admin again and then run away for a day or 2 - Dumb A$$!!!:evil: :evil:

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 01:42 PM
LMAO... You suck. Your smack is not existent and you cannot spell worth a $hit.

Other than that the only other response I have is 1-0 against your Nancy-a$$ team this year. Once your tropical fairy team comes to Buffalo in December, we will be 2-0 against you this year.

So run along little girl, don't forget to pick up some batteries.

PS... Enjoy that primetime a$$ whipping coming your way.

The Phantom
10-31-2002, 02:49 PM
^ Learned yoga specifically,for the fact that now he can do what his dog does already..:evil:

handjobmonkeyboy:
You are more stuck on your self,than honey is to a hungry bears ass..! Move on,and try not to let the door hit you in the retarded ass,on your way out..!:D

What a smackmeister you are....:goof:

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 03:07 PM
handjobmonkeyboy:
You are more stuck on your self,than honey is to a hungry bears ass..! Move on,and try not to let the door hit you in the retarded ass,on your way out..!

What a smackmeister you are....

Whatever cumguzzler... Where you been at Phantom? Get locked up again for propositioning off duty police officers?

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 03:08 PM
BTW Whoever your team is. They suck a$$ even more than you do.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:08 PM
The Phantom's team is the Biffalo Bobs and you are right - THEY SUCK YOUR A$$!!!!

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 10:10 PM
Go play with Barbie Baby Ho. You obviously cannot put together two intelligent sentences in succession.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
LMAO... You suck. Your smack is not existent and you cannot spell worth a $hit.

Other than that the only other response I have is 1-0 against your Nancy-a$$ team this year. Once your tropical fairy team comes to Buffalo in December, we will be 2-0 against you this year.

So run along little girl, don't forget to pick up some batteries.

PS... Enjoy that primetime a$$ whipping coming your way.


Ohhhh, my little Board Bitch is sooooooo mad at mommy!!


Mommy is sorry that you have only comments about spelling grammer! It seems that the little Squirrel Dick, shot what little he had Friday (right before you ran away)! Don't worry, Mommy will take it easy on you so you wouldn't flame out any more!!:fire: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 10:19 PM
See?

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 10:21 PM
:lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
See?

My little Baby Biffalo Bob!!

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 11:01 PM
:confused:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:confused:

I know it is normal for you, but relax!

Mommy is going to get you that "Weakly reader!!"

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 11:13 PM
Repeating posts? Please refrain, you are spewing plenty of $hit for the whole board. Duplicating is not necessary.

BTW. My mother is dead, you might want to see a shrink about that little problem you have. What do you call that Wanna-Be-Dead-Mother-Fetish?

The Phantom
10-31-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hey Phantom,I harmonkoz,am a cumguzzler... Where you been at Phantom? I,myself was locked up again for propositioning off duty police officers?

To think that this guy honestly thinks he's George Carlin's left nut..? Whatever Monkeynuts.....one thing's for sure....you are totally useless at everything you have ever attempted in life..!
Your post lack intrigue,any identity....and has the old timers use of smack, written all over the walls of shame.....what cracks my ass up is,you are probably posting more here(at a Dullfins board)than you probably do at the Bills forum.....in general.....you are what we call.....a Closet Dullfin Fan.....move on over moron,and get a grip of reality :evil:

The Phantom
10-31-2002, 11:48 PM
oh,just to prove my point.......here's Monkeynuts's profile at the Bills zone


Viewing profile for user harmonkoz
Avatar

User Info
Registered: 10-18-2002
Status: Rookie Zoner
Posts: 0 [ 0.00 posts per day ]
Search for all posts by this user.
Website:
Referrals: 0
ZoneStore: 500 ZoneBucks Birthday: June 6, 1906
How did you find our site?:
Biography:
Location: The Sticks
Interests: Anything consdidered a felony.
Occupation: Porn Stud *
Add to buddy list.
Add to ignore list.


*This one cracked my ass up......you're into those gay porns huh..? What's your handle..? Butthole-Bunny..:lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 11:50 PM
Talk about repeating posts!! All you have been saying since I started to post here is:

1) I (HandonMonkeyooz) is an A$$HOLE and a Cry Baby!! I will treat everyone that is NOT a Biffalo Bob Fan like $hit!! You have to take it or I will go crying to the Modrator and the Admin and BITCH ABOUT YOU!!

2) I am a Biffalo Bob Fan and have NO F&*KING IDEA about football!! All I am here for is to trash the Dolphins and their fans because my team (the Biffalo Bobs) are loosers and they are 1-4 in games against the Dolphims!!

3) I (HandonMonkeyooz) am hung like a Squirrel. I mean my DICK (Opps, Male private part...Sorry Capt!) is so small that I have to cover it up by making Bull$hit comments about the Dolphins, their Fans, Gay people, Women, and anything else I can do to make my little tool stand up Taller!!

Do you want to try and talk fabout ootball agin?? The last time you want to talk football, it lasted until I brought the Biffalo Bobs GREAT Super Bowl record! 0-4! Which is almost the same reacord against the Dolphin in the last 3 seasons (1-4)!!

dolfan06
10-31-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom



*This one cracked my ass up......you're into those gay porns huh..? What's your handle..? Butthole-Bunny..:lol: you're about as funny as a train wreck. and i think you should be worried about his occupation, since you can't cover your a$$ with either hand!:p

Paco
10-31-2002, 11:55 PM
I'm terrified of trains!

The Phantom
10-31-2002, 11:56 PM
dullfan06...piss off.....you bore me asswipe..!
You are definitely a 15 watt bulb ,that thinks he's a floodlight..!

Give patheticnate a kiss,and roll back over and get some shut eye old man..:goof:

Jazzbow
10-31-2002, 11:57 PM
Children, children. Not even close to the "ol' timer" league.

dolfan06
10-31-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
dullfan06...piss off.....you bore me asswipe..!
You are definitely a 15 watt bulb ,that thinks he's a floodlight..!

Give patheticnate a kiss,and roll back over and get some shut eye old man..:goof: good god, no wonder you're bored, with your crap about a 5k check and your flood light crap, you sound like a broken record. you've been there and said that already!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Who's up for soccer?

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:00 AM
His ears must have been ringing from that

J-E-T-S!
suck!
suck!
suck!

routine....

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Who's up for soccer? i bet phanny is, those cute little shorts and all!:D

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:02 AM
***.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
***. if anybody knows what one is, you should!:p

Sabre Ally
11-01-2002, 12:04 AM
WTF, now Jazzbow and Paco are posting at the same time? I'm confused :lol:

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:04 AM
Do you like gladiator movies Dolfan?

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Do you like gladiator movies Dolfan? no, but do you like doing deep knee bends on fire hydrants!:D ;)

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
if anybody knows what one is, you should!:p

2 weeks of demonstration by you would teach a retard the meaning of the word. ***.

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but do you like doing deep knee bends on fire hydrants!
Eat toenail pie you bitch.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Eat toenail pie you bitch. you're almost right, its "bitch fuker" and you're next!:lol:

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:11 AM
Again. ***!

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
2 weeks of demonstration by you would teach a retard the meaning of the word. ***. i think you're showing your lack of intelligence, do i come over to your board and lay down sh!t, you can answer that question a$$hole!:yell: :fire:

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
Again. ***! sticks and stones can break my bones, but you can eat sh!t and die!:lol:

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think you're showing your lack of intelligence, do i come over to your board and lay down sh!t, you can answer that question a$$hole!
If you were a monopoly piece you'd be the dirty shoe.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Paco
If you were a monopoly piece you'd be the dirty shoe. and you would be the heel!:D

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:18 AM
And you would be the ass in which the boot is planted!

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Stinking Jet Fags!!

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
And you would be the ass in which the boot is planted! oh, this is big time, threats over the internet! i can't think of anything lower!:rolleyes:

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:21 AM
Doofan has to shave her armpits once a week to have something to scrub the pots and pans.

S Murphy
11-01-2002, 12:22 AM
While I'm waiting for the MNF game, how 'bout I just take all your damn Charlie Brown waterheads and smash them like pumpkins to celebrate Halloween?

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
oh, this is big time, threats over the internet! i can't think of anything lower!:rolleyes:

Who's threatening? I was further informing the inquiring public of your freakish sexual fetishes.


Did you get that moderator test ready for me yet?

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Stinking Jet Fags!! ......fish, what these idiots don't realize, they're trying to put somebody down thats pulled some hard time, i'm 56 years old and the crap these bozo's are coming off with went out the window when i was in jr hi. i've heard it all!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
no, but do you like doing deep knee bends on fire hydrants!:D ;)
Uh...speaking of repeating....you're a victim of your own demise stupid...BTW Jets suck routine was a lllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
routine asshole....get help before you suffer a yet another mental~midget breakdown..you:goof: ball you..:evil:

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:27 AM
"......fish, what these idiots don't realize, they're trying to put somebody down thats pulled some hard time, i'm 56 years old and the crap these bozo's are coming off with went out the window when i was in jr hi. i've heard it all!"


Why don't you retire and go die then?

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:28 AM
doofan, do you groom your moustache with your teeth?

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-01-2002, 12:29 AM
I think we are loosing Reality!!

Rockfin
11-01-2002, 12:29 AM
Dullfan06


, i'm 56 years old

You tell em gramps.. They can't pull that stuff on us can they???

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:30 AM
I don't think you've ever grasped it.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Uh...speaking of repeating....you're a victim of your own demise stupid...BTW Jets suck routine was a lllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
routine asshole....get help before you suffer a yet another mental~midget breakdown..you:goof: ball you..:evil: that was because you said the same sh!t over and over, you put it on different posts, but it was the same!
i think i'm gonna have to go the same route as wharfrat did with mrs realtitties, say something intelligent and i may respond!:rolleyes: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Paco
doofan, do you groom your moustache with your teeth? ah but yes, you can't do that with only one tooth!:D

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:36 AM
Stop trying to seduce Paco. You sick bastard.

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that was because you said the same sh!t over and over, you put it on different posts, but it was the same!
i think i'm gonna have to go the same route as wharfrat did with mrs realtitties, say something intelligent and i may respond!:rolleyes: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Okay....we both agree then......
You're an ASSHOLE,slash butt~kisser

BTW,your intelligence is that of Road kill....give it up old man....for your glory days are past......go collect S/S before they realize that your too Nucking stupid to give in/and or up..!

Would someone here help Gramps ,in finding his dentures.....they are probably stuck on some guys schlong..!

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Okay....we both agree then......
You're an ASSHOLE,slash butt~kisser

BTW,your intelligence is that of Road kill....give it up old man....for your glory days are past......go collect S/S before they realize that your too Nucking stupid to give in/and or up..!

Would someone here help Gramps ,in finding his dentures.....they are probably stuck on some guys schlong..! just a little info turkey, i made it to 56, you'll never make it!:nono:

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:43 AM
I had the best halloween costume on the block this year. I slapped two pieces of cinnimon toast on my cheeks and went as dolfan06.

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
just a little info turkey, i made it to 56, you'll never make it!:nono:

What are you..? Nostrodomius..? I can predict that you are probably wearing a dress and heels...pissing and moaning that I have returned here...just to tell you that you're "Nucking Futs"..!

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Paco
I had the best halloween costume on the block this year. I slapped two pieces of cinnimon toast on my cheeks and went as dolfan06. paco, you'd better stick to german! cinnamon, C-I-N-N-A-M-O-N:D btw, why didn't you shove a broomstick up your a$$ and go as a popsickle!:D

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Paco
I had the best halloween costume on the block this year. I slapped two pieces of cinnimon toast on my cheeks and went as dolfan06.

Boy, that's original. Copycat.

Paco
11-01-2002, 12:53 AM
I'll take a stab at it.

I predict dolfan is wearing blue jean shorts. . . wore through at the crotch from too much friction. A blue T shirt, with just a hint of biker guy finger holes near, but not limited to the throat area. One converse, one picway sneaker, on her feet, with socks that have long since lost their white. And a fake mole.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Paco
I'll take a stab at it.

I predict dolfan is wearing blue jean shorts. . . wore through at the crotch from too much friction. A blue T shirt, with just a hint of biker guy finger holes near, but not limited to the throat area. One converse, one picway sneaker, on her feet, with socks that have long since lost their white. And a fake mole. how did you know i had a hole in my crotch, it does become a problem with my pecker dragging the ground all the time, but have you been peeking!:eek:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
paco, you'd better stick to german! cinnamon, C-I-N-N-A-M-O-N:D btw, why didn't you shove a broomstick up your a$$ and go as a popsickle!:D

Wow...we have Webster's DICKtionary guy here..:lol:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
how did you know i had a hole in my crotch, it does become a problem with my pecker dragging the ground all the time, but have you been peeking!:eek:

BTW dumbass...it's not "i"....it's "I" capitalized,you sorry ass "Webster's DICKtionary guy,you..:goof:

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Wow...we have Webster's DICKtionary guy here..:lol: well if you're gonna talk smack, ya might as well get it right!:(

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
BTW dumbass...it's not "i"....it's "I" capitalized,you sorry ass "Webster's DICKtionary guy,you..:goof: what do you mean, i seldom ever capitalize anything, its easier to type that way, besides your post makes about as much sense as you always do!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
what do you mean, i seldom ever capitalize anything, its easier to type that way, besides your post makes about as much sense as you always do!:rolleyes:

To quote you.....admit it,you fuked up..!

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
To quote you.....admit it,you fuked up..! phanny, you're reaching again, all this crap is pointless. let your mommy tuck you in and i'll say good night. your sh!t is pathetic, i'm done with you! :rolleyes:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
phanny, you're reaching again, all this crap is pointless. let your mommy tuck you in and i'll say good night. your sh!t is pathetic, i'm done with you! :rolleyes:

I'll bet you the ranch on that quote retard.....you cannot resist my wrath..! I post,and like the puppet you are....you move back in,when I tell you to do so.....JUMP dolfan06..muwahahahahaha:evil:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:24 AM
dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06-dolfag06

Bwahahahahahahaha
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sabre Ally
11-01-2002, 01:27 AM
grow up Phanny, you're boring me

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
grow up Phanny, you're boring me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just getting ol' dolfag06 all worked up..! He's the queen of smack here....ya know..!

Paco
11-01-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just getting ol' dolfag06 all worked up..!
Nah. You haven't made a chin waxing appointment yet.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
grow up Phanny, you're boring me yeah, phanny was getting on my nerves too, so i put him on ignore. the sucker is so dense he couldn't tell if he was being insulted, and then he started grasping at something that just wasn't there!:rolleyes:

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:43 AM
^ :goof:

Paco
11-01-2002, 01:46 AM
dolfan, you could suck the "O" out of ringworm.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Paco
dolfan, you could suck the "O" out of ringworm. yep, and you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! :D

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yep, and you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! :D

and you cannot stand having me on your ignore list....for very long,you'll want to know what I'm saying about you 24/7/365.....I think Alzheimers is stealing your abilities asswipe..!
You are still in denial of knowing that your stupid old ass,cannot contend with the rest of the group...take your Geritol,and hit the hay...bitch..!

Paco
11-01-2002, 01:55 AM
What do you call a shetland pony in Miami?

Reparations.

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:11 AM
What do you call a shetland pony in Green Bay?

Scared.

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
What do you call a shetland pony in Green Bay?
Little harmon.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Paco
What do you call a shetland pony in Miami?

Reparations. ya know why they don't barbeque in south america?

the beans keep falling through the grill!:p

The Phantom
11-01-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ya know why they don't barbeque in south america?

the beans keep falling through the grill!:p

Never heard that one before Webster.....wow,what a fricking stroke of genius we have here..!

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:15 AM
I am by no means little Taco.

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ya know why they don't barbeque in south america?

the beans keep falling through the grill!:p

Y a know why they dont barbeque in Cal? Because the place is already full of flamers.

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I am by no means little Taco.
So your one of those big fat greasy soft tacos?

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:23 AM
I am by no means fat either. Just a standard issue large white man.

You must be one of those big fat crusty scabs on Rosie O'Donnell's a$$.

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:26 AM
You could probably suck the shock off the monkey.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 02:27 AM
his understanding of english slang is pretty bad. i said he had his sh!t together and he's been slinging insults ever since!:rolleyes:

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I am by no means fat either. Just a standard issue large white man.

You must be one of those big fat crusty scabs on Rosie O'Donnell's a$$.


Riiiiggghhhtttt........because you spend your spare time working out instead of sitting at a desk ripping on some foreigner on a message board?

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:31 AM
Well whatever, if you want to sit there and there make assumptions go ahead fagboy.

I don't work out, never had to, one of those people that can eat and eat and eat yet never put on any excess weight. I play ball once a week that is about the extent of my working out.

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 02:32 AM
:lol:

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i said he had his sh!t together and he's been slinging insults ever since!
You ever make love to an iguana?

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I don't work out, never had to, one of those people that can eat and eat and eat yet never put on any excess weight. I play ball once a week that is about the extent of my working out.
So you're a cat?

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:35 AM
Do you enjoy this multiple personality thing?

I bet it makes masturbation pretty interesting.

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I bet it makes masturbation pretty interesting.
Given your prospects, I'd say it makes masturbating pretty mandatory.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Paco
You ever make love to an iguana? does your wife count?:D

Sabre Ally
11-01-2002, 02:39 AM
:lol:

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:41 AM
Do you always deflect tough questions with more questions Taco?

Paco
11-01-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Do you always deflect tough questions with more questions Taco?
No, why?

Sabre Ally
11-01-2002, 02:43 AM
:lol::lol:

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:44 AM
:rolleyes:

Somebody left the cheese off this Taco.

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:rolleyes:

Somebody left the cheese off this Taco. hell, i think he's a taco short of a combination plate!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:48 AM
:lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-01-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Do you always deflect tough questions with more questions Taco?

Are you a natural A$$HOLE or did you have to work at it??

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:38 PM
No I am a natural. :evil:

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 03:43 PM
Natural or not, an asshole no doubt.

PAP
11-01-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Paco
So you're a cat?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....a cat stuck in a buffalo`s body

no wonder he don`t fit in with his own kind

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 05:59 PM
And you are tissue samplings from a womans cervical area.

WisconsinFan
11-01-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
And you are tissue samplings from a womans cervical area.

no but I am a professional clam cleaner
;)

Jazzbow
11-01-2002, 07:58 PM
Bierded clams I presume? :lol:

PAP
11-01-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
And you are tissue samplings from a womans cervical area.

...and tell your wife she`s....... ok!
looks like new....like it`s never been used:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by PAP
...and tell your wife she`s....... ok!
looks like new....like it`s never been used:lol: :lol: :lol: have you gone in for a pap smear yet! LMAO

Paco
11-01-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
have you gone in for a pap smear yet!
Have you eaten one yet Dracula?

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Paco
Have you eaten one yet Dracula? i may have been premature in assessing this clown, he's as dumb as a rock. either that or his translator is screwing up! :D

Sabre Ally
11-02-2002, 02:27 AM
You were really on a roll tonight, 06. :lol:

PAP
11-02-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
have you gone in for a pap smear yet! LMAO


you and your lover dog doin` ok?.... tee..hee..hee

dolfan06
11-02-2002, 12:48 PM
PAP smear falls out of bed and drags himself to his computer, through crusty eyes he bangs out one of the most intelligent quotes i have ever seen.............
Originally posted by PAP
tee..hee..hee :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-02-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
PAP smear falls out of bed and drags himself to his computer, through crusty eyes he bangs out one of the most intelligent quotes i have ever seen............. :rolleyes: thats gotta tell ya something about this dude!:rolleyes:

PAP
11-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
PAP smear falls out of bed and drags himself to his computer, through crusty eyes he bangs out one of the most intelligent quotes i have ever seen............. :rolleyes:



...i was wondering who was peeking in my window .....

....now we know.....you perverted ****.....

dolfan06
11-02-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PAP
...i was wondering who was peeking in my window .....

....now we know.....you perverted ****..... playground comebacks..........................!:rolleyes:

PAP
11-03-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
playground comebacks..........................!:rolleyes:

...and this is where you hang out....:lol:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by PAP
...and this is where you hang out....:lol:

You sure showed 06, PAP!

That was, by far, the greatest comeback ever written in the history of mankind. You are a total genius rivaled by no other. We await in eager, breathless anticipation for your next brilliant response. :sleep:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
You sure showed 06, PAP!

That was, by far, the greatest comeback ever written in the history of mankind. You are a total genius rivaled by no other. We await in eager, breathless anticipation for your next brilliant response. :sleep: guess i'm just gonna have to throw in the towel, sniper. what can ya do!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
guess i'm just gonna have to throw in the towel, sniper. what can ya do!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know 06. I really wish PAP's parents wouldn't let him play on the computer.

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
I know 06. I really wish PAP's parents wouldn't let him play on the computer. he seems like the type that plays with all kinds of things!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

btw sniper, how ya been? haven't seen to much of ya around these parts. 3dubya drops by every now and then, that guy cracks me up!:D

Sniper
11-03-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
he seems like the type that plays with all kinds of things!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

btw sniper, how ya been? haven't seen to much of ya around these parts. 3dubya drops by every now and then, that guy cracks me up!:D

I've been doing good 06. I finally have some free time so you will see more of me around here. Goofing around with you guys is fun. I agree that 3W is one funny SOB.

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
I've been doing good 06. I finally have some free time so you will see more of me around here. Goofing around with you guys is fun. I agree that 3W is one funny SOB. this guy pap smear, is about as funny as a fart with a lump in it!:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 01:23 AM
Seems he disappeared already.

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Seems he disappeared already. with a name like that, i think i would too!:D

Sniper
11-03-2002, 01:29 AM
He probably had to go find a dictionary and look up some of the words we used. He'll be back in a few hours...

PAP
11-03-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
He probably had to go find a dictionary and look up some of the words we used. He'll be back in a few hours...

it`s not to late for you ...young man! ....you should find some
"hip" friends to hang out with....O6 isn`t the one to guide you.
Did he give you that name ....it`s really not a good to have
seeing the news of late. Now when you gain about 10 more yrs.
I`ll listen to what you say ,but as for now you should be hanging at the mall with the rest of the 30 yr. olds!

Sniper
11-03-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by PAP
it`s not to late for you ...young man! ....you should find some
"hip" friends to hang out with....O6 isn`t the one to guide you.
Did he give you that name ....it`s really not a good to have
seeing the news of late. Now when you gain about 10 more yrs.
I`ll listen to what you say ,but as for now you should be hanging at the mall with the rest of the 30 yr. olds!

I really wish I could be "hip" like you.

Most people I know outgrew "hanging at the mall" when they were 16. Anybody thats 30 years old and spends significant time at the mall either:

1. Works at one of the fast food restaurants and it is the best job they ever had.
2. Is a pedophile
3. Is a crack addict looking to score their next fix.

My guess is you are a combination of all three.

As for my screen name... If you had a functional brain you would have probably gleemed enough information that I was a member here long before all that stuff happened. Then again, that would require thinking skills which is a quality you have a severe deficit in.

P.S. When you respond to this post, please make sure you use complete, coherent sentences. I await your Pavlovian conditioned response.

PAP
11-03-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I really wish I could be "hip" like you.

Most people I know outgrew "hanging at the mall" when they were 16. Anybody thats 30 years old and spends significant time at the mall either:

1. Works at one of the fast food restaurants and it is the best job they ever had.
2. Is a pedophile
3. Is a crack addict looking to score their next fix.

My guess is you are a combination of all three.

As for my screen name... If you had a functional brain you would have probably gleemed enough information that I was a member here long before all that stuff happened. Then again, that would require thinking skills which is a quality you have a severe deficit in.

P.S. When you respond to this post, please make sure you use complete, coherent sentences. I await your Pavlovian conditioned response.


nofarious profonder of caca.....or doo-doo head (so you won`t have to look it up) this AIN`T NO english class ,young boy!

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by PAP
it`s not to late for you ...young man! ....you should find some
"hip" friends to hang out with....O6 isn`t the one to guide you.
Did he give you that name ....it`s really not a good to have
seeing the news of late. Now when you gain about 10 more yrs.
I`ll listen to what you say ,but as for now you should be hanging at the mall with the rest of the 30 yr. olds! i can't believe how stupid these guys are, just read some of these posts. and they take 20 minutes to come up with this crap that they think is A-1. i'm gettin tired of going back and forth from one forum to this to read their idiotic one liners. i guess i'll just pray for their return to mental health!:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by PAP
nofarious profonder of caca.....or doo-doo head (so you won`t have to look it up) this AIN`T NO english class ,young boy!

Let us examine PAP's above post...

His latest "gem" falls under the "I have no game so I will repeat what you just said about me" smack category. This is a typical response one would normally expect from a slow 5 year old.

PAP,

I know you are trying, but...

if you can't keep up with the conversation, then the polite thing to do is keep quiet.

WharfRat
11-03-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
if you can't keep up with the conversation, then the polite thing to do is keep quiet.

Sniper... you don't really think his mommie taught him any manners do ya? :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Sniper... you don't really think his mommie taught him any manners do ya? :rolleyes:

I'm an optimist Wharf... :D

PAP
11-03-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I'm an optimist Wharf... :D


manners in a smack forum:lol: :lol: :lol:
....oh how lame:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by PAP
manners in a smack forum:lol: :lol: :lol:
....oh how lame:rolleyes:

Brain-dead Packer fans in a smack forum:lol: :lol: :lol:
....oh how lame:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Let us examine PAP's above post...

i gave up trying to understand their lame sh!t yesterday!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:09 PM
He is trying to tell you that the PACKERS are going to BITCH SLAP the Biffalo Bobs hard than the Patsy did!

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i gave up trying to understand their lame sh!t yesterday!:rolleyes:


try understanding this.........24-10:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by PAP
try understanding this.........24-10:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i understand that, its disturbing but not the end of the world!:rolleyes: the fins have won a hell of alot more than they've lost!;)

PAP
11-05-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i understand that, its disturbing but not the end of the world!:rolleyes: the fins have won a hell of alot more than they've lost!;)

famous last words of Gen. Custer

12 times baby
11-05-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the fins have won a hell of alot more than they've lost!

Uh... they're 5 - 3. :rolleyes: Not to mention the fact that they have lost their last two.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by PAP
famous last words of Gen. Custer for custer it was the end, for the fins, NOT! :p

JohnnyMeasley
11-05-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
for custer it was the end, for the fins, NOT!
The way they're playing they couldn't beat the Texans.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
The way they're playing they couldn't beat the Texans. there is one undisputable fact, the fins kicked your ass!:p :p

beefalow
11-05-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
there is one undisputable fact, the fins kicked your ass!:p :p LMAO:lol: :lol: This was one long f-ing hilarious thread, it was like watching the movie jackass,alot of stupid good for nothin bull**** nonsense spewing on the screen,but just one laugh after another.Thanks boys and girls for the laughs this morning!!and I`m being sincere;)

S Murphy
11-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Sure sign things must really be bad:

http://www.dolphins.com/

WharfRat
11-05-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by S Murphy
Sure sign things must really be bad:

http://www.dolphins.com/

:goof: Try the real URL:

www.miamidolphins.com (http://www.miamidolphins.com)

:rolleyes: