PDA

View Full Version : No offense, but I think this puts you in a bad spot...

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 10:16 AM
...NO OFFENSE... but this is not a good week for your bye week. This is whats going on...

Bills VS Detroit= Unless the bills dont show up they win. That makes us 5-3.

Your still 5-2. But because we beat you the first time we get the half advantage. So we are now a half game out of first place.

Pats VS Denver= Pats will lose. Denver just beat KC which is a HUGE win. They will beat the pats. It wont be a blowout but by about 2-3 points.

That makes the standings like this

1- Dolphins (5-2)
2- Bills (5-3)
3- Patriots (3-4)
4- Jets (who cares- there out)

To make it worse you come of your bye-week having to face Greenbay! Good luck. It is at lambeaugh. I DONT EVEN think the bills will win there!

While your playing at Greenbay, we are playing at HOME against Pats.

If the stats show up and play like they should (which may not happen) but is more likely than not this will be the standings going into OUR bye week

1- Bills (6-3)
2- Dolphins (6-3)
3- Patriots (3-5)
4- Jets (who cares)

You are real lucky you guys beat denver because if you lost we would be tied for first place heading into the bye week, we beat Detroit then we would be in first place! That was a key win. Good job.

finfan54
10-26-2002, 10:51 AM
are you kidding me? not only are you looking past detroit, your looking past NEw england? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, do you realize that you couild be one solid hit from willie mcginnest or any slew of blitzing LB's or DB's from drew bledsoe's year being over? anything can happen and it ussually comes around to bite you in the ass. go ahead and take detroit lightly. it only means one thing. you think that your going all the way. we still have 9 more games to go.

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 11:12 AM
No. We are looking "a little" past Detroit but not much, and we are NOT looking past NE. But at HOME where we are FRKEN AWESOME I dont NE will beat the emotional drew (from being cut) at his NEW HOME. No way, no how.

Drew will not let it happen. No matter what he says he is PO'ed he was cut.

iceblizzard69
10-26-2002, 11:38 AM
The Saints and Bears both looked past Detroit, and both lost.

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:05 PM
We beat the bears prettly handly and the Saints are over-rated.

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:09 PM
The saints are one of the best teams in football. They beat GB, SF, TB all good teams.

Vegas_Phin
10-26-2002, 12:18 PM
Does it matter who is in first place in two weeks? The last time I checked it only matters who is in first place in week 17. We are in first place right now and it doesn't mean crap unless we finish there just like any other team.

Besides, don't you have a game this week? Shouldn't you be on the Lions board?

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:24 PM
Saints beat ONE good team Green Bay BARELY!! San Fran blows this year and TB is about as good as the bills are.

Baz
10-26-2002, 12:30 PM
You're underestimating Bill Billicheck's defensive genious. I'll tell you one thing, you won't beat that team through the air. Also, a Lions upset win wouldn't surprise me. You just won an emotional game over a division rival, like when we beat New England. I'm actually betting on an upset......

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:34 PM
You and your buddys also said that the Bills would lose "even w| out Fiedler and co."

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
You're underestimating Bill Billicheck's defensive genious.

Bellicheck & defensive genious :lol: are not words generally uttered in the same sentence by knowlegable football fans.

Belichick's defensive fluke last year is more like it.
If he's such a frickin' genius, then how come he can't stop the run, just like you guys can't?

iceblizzard69
10-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet
We beat the bears prettly handly and the Saints are over-rated.

Saints have beat Pittsburgh, SF, and GB to name a few. Yeah, they are really overrated. :rolleyes:

Samphin
10-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Let quizlet laugh all he wants. As soon as his team gets humiliated for a few weeks in a row, then he won't show his face around here anymore and it will be a much better place without him. Funny I think his parents said the exact same thing about him when he was younger too...

akfinfan
10-26-2002, 02:24 PM
No. We are looking "a little" past Detroit but not much, and we are NOT looking past NE. But at HOME where we are FRKEN AWESOME I dont NE will beat the emotional drew (from being cut) at his NEW HOME. No way, no how.

Explain how you are freaken awesome at hom, but yet your home record is 1-2. how is that freaken awesome. Also you won't beat the PATS anyways.

NCCHEESEHEAD
10-26-2002, 02:29 PM
Saints beat ONE good team Green Bay BARELY!! San Fran blows this year and TB is about as good as the bills are.
BARELY, Dude we got our asses handed to us. They outplayed us every step of the way. That was an old fashioned ass whooping. If we were to play them now, it would be different, we've improved a great deal since then. But the Saints kicked us out of the Superdome, without even a "by your leave". I hope for your sake, the Bills players aren't taking your attitude. If they are looking as far down the road as you are, and reading and believing all the press, they will get their asses handed to them by Detroit.
tyrone

dolfan25
10-26-2002, 02:31 PM

Aren't 2 out of your 3 losses at home?

NCCHEESEHEAD
10-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25

Aren't 2 out of your 3 losses at home?
Yup, they lost to the Jest and the Raiders. That means they are 1 and 2 at home, FRKEN AWESOME Baby, just Freakin' Awful. :hitself::hitself::hitself:

BTP
10-26-2002, 03:07 PM
:sleep: you mean those 2-4 Bears? they stink ,nothing to be bragging about. ,and you let them rack up how many points?

Umm and the Saints are playing rather well btw.

minus
10-26-2002, 03:46 PM
Bills Fan are in the clouds and they will soon get a rude awekening.Yeah they beat an injured Dolphins team and not to mention we could had won the game.They think their D play better against the Dolphins but any one can see that they didn't.Our backups receivers were open for the most part and not to mention those turnovers were throws that Lucas should had never thrown.Clement didn't read the qb to make a good play,it was mostly being in the right place at the right time.For those who taped the game like I did, go back and take alook at "great performance of the Bills defense".Bills are between mediocre and good but not good team.Bills defense is just horrible and I can't wait until Bills fan are brought down to earth.I wouldn't be surprise if the Lions game is closer than what Bills fan think it will or an upset...

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 03:59 PM
Coulda shoulda woulda :lol:

RebaJosh
10-26-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey minus............Love your signature....................I think you are the only person I've ever seen that puts an ounce of creedence in anything Joe Theisman says. The guy is a bafoon!

iceblizzard69
10-26-2002, 04:19 PM
There was the interception that Clements returned for a TD where it was a very good defensive play and a good read by Clements. The one where he caught it on the three yard line of Buffalo was being at the right place at the right time.

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 04:20 PM
How does a player get to be in the right place at the right time? :rofl:

iceblizzard69
10-26-2002, 04:22 PM
It is apparent that you did not watch the game BigDoug. On the play, Lucas overthrew his reciever, and Clements was 5 yards behind him and made the catch. That is being at the right place at the right time.

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah I did watch it....
Considering the score, Clements WAS playing correctly, 5 yds off his man. Ever hear of a prevent defense ? Discounting an INT sounds like WysGuy logic :D

Mind you, we're not used to the prevent lately :lol:

dolfan25
10-26-2002, 04:35 PM
Who plays prevent at the 3 yd. line. Ever hear that things are more compressed in the red zone?

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 04:46 PM
Dumbkoph, the play started at the 28.
Football 101. When you are up in the 4th quarter, you play to keep 'em out of the end zone. We did. Buh-bye! :lol:

BTW, how many points did the Phins score in the second half???!!!

:rofl:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:45 PM
Anybody know what the topic is around here, so I can tell somebody to get back on it?

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug

Folks, as a person of Native American heritage, I take great offence to this statement.

If someone said they were from Detroit & I generalized and substituted drunk "n-word" girls for dolfan's "drunk indian girls" comment, everyone would be all over me like flies on ****.

Since the mods are non-responsive, I can only assume they support this racist, bigoted kind of talk.

Sure, I love to smack you guys around, but hey, I draw the line at racist slurs.

Drunk girls would have been fine...leave it at that. As soon as you put the word Indian in there, then it shows all what a bubba/archiebunker/etc/etc this person is.

I hope the rest of you aren't the same.

As you and others were offended by that post, I deleted it. This was the first time I`d seen it. I don`t hang around here 24/7. As far as accusing me of supporting racism, I take great offense to that!

Next time Doug, get your facts straight before accusing me of anything.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 10:01 PM
Well Hello Capt. boards a hoping.

BB

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Been goin` like this for 5 days, Bry. You ok? Haven`t seen you lately.

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 10:05 PM
Thanks, Capt

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:05 PM
Hi Capt :)

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 10:07 PM
Geez....It`s like World Warlll in here. Hi Ally :D :lol:

bigbry
10-26-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Been goin` like this for 5 days, Bry. You ok? Haven`t seen you lately.

All is cool Capt. Just busy. Stopped in a few times but wasnt in the mood. I'm beggining too get the mood. They havnt seen nothing yet Whats that song? "16 wheels"

BB

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

All is cool Capt. Just busy. Stopped in a few times but wasnt in the mood. I'm beggining too get the mood. They havnt seen nothing yet Whats that song? "16 wheels"

BB

Yup....go get em. :D

bigbry
10-26-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Yup....go get em. :D

World warIII alright. Just dont read to closely. :evil:

BB

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

BB well get in the mood, we need fire power in here!;)

DOLPHAN1
10-26-2002, 11:30 PM
drew (from being cut) at his NEW HOME. No way, no how.

drew was traded. he may have been upset because he was BENCHED last year, but he was TRADED in the off season.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
drew was traded. he may have been upset because he was BENCHED last year, but he was TRADED in the off season.
Too bad he didn't get traded to the Dolphins. They have two guys who couldn't start for Air Force.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Too bad he didn't get traded to the Dolphins. They have two guys who couldn't start for Air Force. how long are you gonna hang around here, your IQ was pretty low to begin with, i think you're spreading it pretty thin!:D

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

They refer to you as the envelope moistener. yep, i do it with the monkey!:monkey: envelopes

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:29 AM
Hey 06, is that the same monkey that advises Pierpont on the stock market? :lol:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Hey 06, is that the same monkey that advises Pierpont on the stock market? :lol: with that remark,:lol: i must bid you a fond adieu, my bed is calling me!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Hey 06, is that the same monkey that advises Pierpont on the stock market?
No, a different one. The mail room monkeys don't fratenize with the Wall Street monkeys.

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you better stick with the 4 and 5 letter words, fraternize has an "R" in it!
With you it also probably involves a lot of T & A.