PDA

View Full Version : Detriot Fan here

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:23 PM
just for this week. I hope Joey Harrington has great game throwing to AZ Hakim, B, Schreoder, Crowell and Stewart run all over the bills.

upset
Det 34
Jill 17

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:26 PM
NO TEAM HAS PUT THE BILLS UNDER 24 points. Get over it. Even the LIONS WEBSITE ADMITS THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE

"Lions will face a Bills team that's on a Roll
By Mike Fowler
Date: Oct 24, 2002

A hot Buffalo Bills team see's Detroit (2-4) next up on their schedule, a ball club that hasn't won a road game in two seasons. Don't expect that to change this week. Detroit has improved and they will eventually get that long awaited road "W", but with Bledsoe and Co. on a roll, that doesn't look likely this week.

Detroit Lions (2-4) vs. Buffalo Bills (4-3)
Ralph Wilson Stadium
Orchard Park, NY

(ALLEN PARK, MI)--After a 3-13 finish last year, who in their right mind would have thought the Buffalo Bills could be in playoff contention a year later?

But that's exactly where the 4-3 Bills find themselves. After blitzing Miami 23-10 Sunday, Buffalo is just one game back of the Dolphins (5-2). Now, with Miami quarterback Jay Fiedler out for four weeks, the New England Patriots (3-3) losing three straight and the New York Jets (2-4) stuck in the basement, Buffalo believes that it has a very good chance to take charge of the division.

They see Detroit (2-4) next up on their schedule, a team that hasn't won a road game in two seasons. Don't expect that to change this week. Detroit has improved and they will eventually get that long awaited road "w", but with Bledsoe and Co. on a roll, that doesn't look likely this week.

"I think people are probably going to start taking notice," Bills tight end Jay Riemersma said. "The Bills have a tradition here of being in the playoff hunt each and every year. And the last few years, we haven't done that. It's good to be back in that thick of things."

That's unfortunate for the Lions, who are catching Buffalo at their peak. The Bills offense is averaging over 30 points a game and Bills' receivers Eric Moulds and Peerless Price must be licking their chops at the thought of facing rookie corners in Chris Cash and Andre Goodman.

"Peerless is doing a great job for us,'' Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe said. "He's a guy I didn't know that much about before I got here. But very quickly, once I got here, he established in my mind that he was a guy I could count on whenever I need him.''

The Bills also feature rusher Travis Henry, who's 631 rushing yards places him fourth best in the AFC. "We thought Travis would have a breakout year this year," said Bills coach Gregg Williams. "He's worked very hard to do that. The fact that we've been able to get more balance on offense has been good, and we're able to have a good team win by scoring in all three phases of our team (Sunday). It doesn't all have to fall on the quarterback's shoulders, and Travis Henry has been a very big part of that."

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:28 PM
why don't you head back to your bills board already. Everyone tired of your ass.

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:29 PM
and we put u under 24 points.

goRicky
10-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Buffalo beats a Miami team that was without its starting qb, and widereceivers, and they are on a roll? Also, everyone realizes that Lucas pretty much singehandedly lost that game for us. I am not convinced that Buffalo is on a roll...we'll see when we meet them again in Buffalo. Buffalo fans crack me up. I think that they are all kids that have nothing better to do but come to our boards...

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:38 PM
Read this injury whiners

Bills Squish the Fish!

10/23/02

The Buffalo Bills went down to Miami to take on the hated Dolphins. Hate is such a strong word but in this case, it is not strong enough. The Bills, given no chance to win this game, stomped the Fins into the ground 23-10.

The Bills won despite a rather ordinary day from Drew Bledsoe. The Bills actually won this game by running the football and playing good defense.

This could spell trouble for the rest of the league. If Buffalo does not have to score over thirty points a game to win, they may start to blow people out. Now hold on Fish fans, I know what you are thinking. We did not have our starting quarterback. We did not have all of our wide receivers. Um, my response, so what! Injuries are a part of life in the NFL. Look at the Green Bay Packers. They have been winning without half of their secondary, both starting defensive ends and both offensive tackles. Ahman Green even missed a game. The Packers never stunk up the joint as badly as the Fish on Sunday, at home no less.

HMM---It goes on!

I seem to recall Ray Lucas, saying before the game, that the injuries would not be a problem because old # 34 was going to run the ball down the Bills collective throat. I watched the game and I just don't seem to remember that happening. In fact, the Dolphins could not score a single point the entire second half against one of the weaker defensive units in the league.

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:39 PM
Detriot going to put up a good numbers. There reciever are healthy so Az Hakim is going to play in the slot (which is why they signed him) where they can pass the ball quickly to him and he can take off running. If Stewart has a big game rushing I think the Lions have a shot of an upset especially if the jills take this game lightly like they did against houston.

Prime Time
10-26-2002, 12:45 PM
watch Bills will think they are gonna kill em and end up losing 27-24

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:45 PM
You won hey no problem. We played bad. You can't honestly say we played good. I not even talking about our injury just the way we played all game. If you think we played good then you are just blind. Like I said before beat us when our offense is healthy then talk smack. Until then this win will alway have an * next to it. You can't compare apples to oranges. So when we meet up in Buffalo hopefully jay back and we'll wee what plays out.

Muck
10-26-2002, 12:47 PM
If they're playing in Detroit....the Lions will win. Hell, they beat the Saints. They can handle the Bills.

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:48 PM
It is in Buffalo under a capacity crowd. I dont think its going to happen.

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:51 PM
I heard that all week long with denver fans. With that Mile High Magic Bullsh*t. Just wait and see. I hope your players are not as high on this win as you are, if so you guys already lost this week.

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:52 PM
ok- so how we "already lost" the saturday before we played Miami??

Hellion
10-26-2002, 12:52 PM
Yeah that capacity crowd went to the pro bowl last year didn't it?:rolleyes:

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:57 PM
hellion- idiot...whatever you are, I was throwing back in your face what you threw at me before your game at pro-player.

Hellion
10-26-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet
hellion- idiot...whatever you are, I was throwing back in your face what you threw at me before your game at pro-player.

Oh whats a matter quizlet, did I hurt your feelings?:cry:

I am rubber you are glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.:p

HofCityFan
10-26-2002, 01:26 PM
Did anybody notice how the post said Buffalo was peaking, Now I don't know but don't you want your team to peak at playoff time not in the middle of the season. I look for a let down from Buffalo after a big divisional win against Miami just like the one we had after the big win over Denver

DolfanISS
10-26-2002, 01:29 PM
C'mon Bills fans please come back to earth. The Bills are a good team but Detroit will take them down to the wire. Then Next week Bill Belilchik will show you fans why he owns and got rid of Bledsoe. Drew will look dazed and confused against the Belilchik coached New England defense as he always did when he played for New England and Belilchik coached for the JETS. The Bills can count on 2 losses because they play the Patriots twice.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 04:30 PM
You'll have to forgive the Bills fans........they are still trying to figure out how to act after a win.....They have been out of practice for awhile.

My advice.......act like you've done it before.

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 04:32 PM
I suspect that inFINS hasn't done it before :lol:

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 04:37 PM
Yes I have and your mom only charged 5 bucks for IT.

It was a rip at half the price.

I did blow her tonsils out her ears though, so I got that.

Amars
10-26-2002, 06:21 PM
You too.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 07:40 PM
:lol:

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 07:42 PM
My mom's 6 feet under, so you can turn yourself in at the Dade County Sherriff's office any time soon.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 07:47 PM
I thought she was a bit dry.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
C'mon Bills fans please come back to earth. The Bills are a good team but Detroit will take them down to the wire.
Um, unless the Bills decide to run the option and abandon the pass, they'll win by two touchdowns. The Bills completely destroyed the Doofins and the Doofins have a defense (sort of).

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 07:58 PM
but not a run defense

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I thought she was a bit dry.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

BB

Jazzbow
10-26-2002, 08:20 PM
Where did you find that nonsense? I stopped by www.detroitlions.com for the hell of it, and couldn't find that anywhere.

I don't think Detroit has a prayer myself, but if you think the Bills are on a roll, remember Detroit has won 2 of their last 3, and is the only team to beat the Saints, so I would call that a bit of a roll as well.

Take those nasty bovine shaded glasses off for just a minute...OK?

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ronnie_augs
why don't you head back to your bills board already. Everyone tired of your ass.

He can't, all the Bills boards banned quizless.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:14 AM
The Biffalo Bobs had to go to overtime to beat the Vikings and the Lions beat them outright! With you logic, the Bobs should be on the way to loosing their 5th Super Bowl!!

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:21 AM
The Lions lost to Minnesota you dweeb

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
The Lions lost to Minnesota you dweeb
How'd the Bills do against the Saints?

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:36 AM
The Bills don't play the Saints this year. How the hell can you talk football smack if you don't even bother to pay attention to who plays who?

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
The Bills don't play the Saints this year. How the hell can you talk football smack if you don't even bother to pay attention to who plays who?
Because it's the Bills and the Saints and nobody cares about the Bills and the Saints.

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:48 AM
OK. So what teams do you care about?

sugarcane
10-27-2002, 07:37 AM
If Harrington starts airing it out,the Lions can beat fuffalo!

GO JOEY!

finfan54
10-27-2002, 10:44 AM
the only whiners are bills fans who reside on WNSR. and i love teh fact that remeiersma says they have a tradition of making it to the playoffs. when? do the bills think they have gone to the playoffs anymore than anyone else ? they think they are gods gift all of a sudden. heres hoping the lions stun the bills fans today at The Ralph Lauren stadium.:monkey:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 10:45 AM
So I made a mistake!!!

But. the lions defense has done a very good job against the run and the Lions offense can put some points on the board! Do the lions have enough to win???

I sure hiope so!!:lol: :lol:

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:08 AM
hmm Go Bills drop those lions even lower in the NFC North!

Marino1983
10-27-2002, 11:13 AM
The bills are on a roll ??? Yeah and they can continue that roll as long as their opponents lose both their starting wr's and qb the week before they play !! And also have a backup qb that plays as terrible as R Lucas did ....:rolleyes: Detroit beat a very good Saints team, there is NO reason they can't defeat a media hyped representative of W NY !! Marino1983

3W
10-27-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
The bills are on a roll ??? Yeah and they can continue that roll as long as their opponents lose both their starting wr's and qb the week before they play !! And also have a backup qb that plays as terrible as R Lucas did ....:rolleyes: Detroit beat a very good Saints team, there is NO reason they can't defeat a media hyped representative of W NY !! Marino1983

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:cry: :cry: Sour grapes and excuses galour..what a combo.

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Hey that's what the concubines are serving at the orgy today!!!!

3W
10-27-2002, 12:04 PM
Hey that's what the concubines are serving at the orgy today!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 06:52 PM
Hey that's what the concubines are serving at the orgy today!!!!
You bitches will bring us whatever we ask for.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

You bitches will bring us whatever we ask for. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:21 PM
So I should get your orthopedic shoes and your good bow tie ready? if you're talking to me, i don' need no stinking bow tie!:D

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 07:26 PM

You bitches will bring us whatever we ask for.

So I should get your orthopedic shoes and your good bow tie ready?

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:30 PM
So I should get your orthopedic shoes and your good bow tie ready?
Naw. Fetch my dinner first.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:31 PM

So I should get your orthopedic shoes and your good bow tie ready? this has happened before, why did you're post drop behind?:confused:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:33 PM

Naw. Fetch my dinner first. ooohh, very tempting, but i wouldn't touch that line with a 10ft pole, i'll just stick with one liners!J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 07:38 PM

Naw. Fetch my dinner first.

Just tell me which dumpster it's in.

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this has happened before, why did you're post drop behind?:confused:

I posted and then realized you posted between us so I went back and put his quote in there so there wouldn't be any confusion and then deleted the first one I posted......sorry for the confusion anyway, just bad timing I guess.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:41 PM

Just tell me which dumpster it's in. i would get it for him but i just flushed it!;)

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:43 PM

I posted and then realized you posted between us so I went back and put his quote in there so there wouldn't be any confusion and then deleted the first one I posted......sorry for the confusion anyway, just bad timing I guess. oh, i thought the board screwed up again. it did it once in the trivia forum with 39 and me!;)

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:49 PM
I posted and then realized you posted between us so I went back and put his quote in there so there wouldn't be any confusion and then deleted the first one I posted......
You should have deleted them all so you wouldn't confuse yourself.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 07:52 PM

You should have deleted them all so you wouldn't confuse yourself. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 07:56 PM

You should have deleted them all so you wouldn't confuse yourself.

you must be cutting and pasting!!!.....There is no way you could be coming up with such stinging barbs all on your own!!

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 07:59 PM
There is no way you could be coming up with such stinging barbs all on your own!!
After two days around here, I see where you might get that idea.

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Apparently sarcasm is your strong suit.

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 08:05 PM
Apparently sarcasm is your strong suit.
It's one. I try not to get too committed.

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 08:07 PM
Master of none huh?

WharfRat
10-27-2002, 08:28 PM
Master of none huh?

Not even the master of his own domain .. :D

TigerJ
10-28-2002, 12:05 AM
Sorry to disappoint ronie and all you fin fans. It was wasn't pretty. Buffalo didn't beat the spread. They should have played better and all that stuff, but at the end of the season and Buffalo is in the playoffs and the dolphins are playing golf, there will be a "W" by the Bills Detroit game in Buffalo's season record.

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by TigerZZZZ
at the end of the season and Buffalo is in the playoffs and the dolphins are playing golf, there will be a "W" by the Bills Detroit game in Buffalo's season record.
If I didn't know any better, Fishy fans, I'd say TigerSnore is laying some smack down on you.

Hey, don't look at me. I'm in as much shock as you are.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:00 AM

If I didn't know any better, Fishy fans, I'd say TigerSnore is laying some smack down on you.

Hey, don't look at me. I'm in as much shock as you are. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!

Paco
10-28-2002, 01:02 AM
No entiendo su vocabulario limitado. En mi mundo, usted es bufón. Quizás usted haría a buena puta masculina? No veo su humor.

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 01:02 AM

Hey, don't look at me.

No problem there...
I hate to see you crying at yet another Jet loss....

Well...that's not entirely true.... let's just say I'd hate to see you.

The Jset loss part I rather enjoy. :evil:

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Paco
No entiendo su vocabulario limitado. En mi mundo, usted es bufón. Quizás usted haría a buena puta masculina? No veo su humor. was ist denn loss, ich spreken sie deutch, nicht verstehen sie espania!:confused:

Paco
10-28-2002, 01:08 AM
Ich verstehe nicht Ihren begrenzten Wortschatz. In meiner Welt sind Sie Possenreißer. Möglicherweise würden Sie eine gute männliche Dirne bilden? Ich sehe nicht Ihre Stimmung.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Ich verstehe nicht Ihren begrenzten Wortschatz. In meiner Welt sind Sie Possenreißer. Möglicherweise würden Sie eine gute männliche Dirne bilden? Ich sehe nicht Ihre Stimmung. ah, sehr gut, du bist sprecken sie deutsh!;)