PDA

View Full Version : SportsNutz RIPS the **** out of Dolphins

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:30 PM
Bills Squish the Fish!

10/23/02

The Buffalo Bills went down to Miami to take on the hated Dolphins. Hate is such a strong word but in this case, it is not strong enough. The Bills, given no chance to win this game, stomped the Fins into the ground 23-10.

The Bills won despite a rather ordinary day from Drew Bledsoe. The Bills actually won this game by running the football and playing good defense.

This could spell trouble for the rest of the league. If Buffalo does not have to score over thirty points a game to win, they may start to blow people out. Now hold on Fish fans, I know what you are thinking. We did not have our starting quarterback. We did not have all of our wide receivers. Um, my response, so what! Injuries are a part of life in the NFL. Look at the Green Bay Packers. They have been winning without half of their secondary, both starting defensive ends and both offensive tackles. Ahman Green even missed a game. The Packers never stunk up the joint as badly as the Fish on Sunday, at home no less.

HMM---It goes on!

I seem to recall Ray Lucas, saying before the game, that the injuries would not be a problem because old # 34 was going to run the ball down the Bills collective throat. I watched the game and I just don't seem to remember that happening. In fact, the Dolphins could not score a single point the entire second half against one of the weaker defensive units in the league.

My conclusion, the Dolphins are overrated, as usual. The Bills went into their backyard and pushed them all over the field. FUNNY>>>> It brought back memories of the glory days when Jim Kelly and company used to have their way with Dan Marino year in and year out.

What about the Dolphins defense? Surely the Bills would have great difficulty against that mighty juggernaut. Well, the mighty Dolphins defense got shredded by Travis Henry. He simply could not be stopped. If Bledsoe had performed just a little better, this game would have been a blow out. Well at least there is one more chance for that in Buffalo later this season. This could be a game that turns out to be huge for the Bills and not just because it was against a division rival. This legitimizes the Bills as a playoff contender.

Baz
10-26-2002, 12:33 PM
That guy is an uninformed as you are. Travis Henry had a good day because we let him, much like we let Edgerin James have a good day. We committed to stopping the big pass play, and let the runner have his lanes. In both games, both runners had a lot of yards, but neither scored any points. The plan was a success......

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:36 PM
Yah that 70 yd pass to moulds and that 49 yd pass to Peerless and that 39 yd to Remiserma and that 24 yd to Henry... yep you where stoppin the pass.

Prime Time
10-26-2002, 12:40 PM
These 2 guys are fruitys............not u BROCK. Just because you beat us you think you are a playoff contender...LOL!! please you are 4-3 barely above .500 and you will lose this week....Harrington will help Miami, he has great skill and will beat the sorry Bills. Can't wait till we go to BUFFALO Jay will be bak CC,Chambers, oh yea can't wait!!!

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:42 PM
Right- just like you guys said you where going to crush us...right??

Vegas_Phin
10-26-2002, 12:45 PM
Quizlet, maybe this will make you happy.

You beat us fair and square. It appears that the Bills are the best team ever. They came down to South Florida and dominated a top notch team. They should be in first place in two weeks, catapulting them into this years Superbowl.

They have passed Miami in the power rankings, have plenty of players at the top of the stat charts and should shatter several records this year. I am sure the rest of the league is quite uneasy about the Bills dominance.

I am very concerned. I think they should just end the season and give the Bills the Lombardi Trophy.

:lol:

Muck
10-26-2002, 12:45 PM
Nah, that wasn't written by a Bills fan, was it?? No way. :rolleyes:

Amars
10-26-2002, 12:48 PM
Quizlet you don't talk smack but you're very annoying. I'm tired of reading your post. Yes you won. See u in couple weeks.

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Muck

No it wasnt smart-ass

Muck
10-26-2002, 12:51 PM
Whatever, dumbass.

Vegas_Phin
10-26-2002, 12:55 PM

I am guessing that you were talking about my post on Quizlet's world?

Hell no, I am not a Bills fan. That is insulting.

Muck
10-26-2002, 12:57 PM
No way man. I was talking about the SportsCrotch article.

Vegas_Phin
10-26-2002, 01:00 PM
No way man. I was talking about the Sportscrotch article.

Right on.

I didn't even bother reading the article since Q posted it.

Muck
10-26-2002, 01:00 PM
:lol:

akfinfan
10-26-2002, 02:18 PM
Quizlet, The Bills beat the Dolphins, so why don't you just leave it at that?? Come talk **** after the next game, or if you make the playoffs and we don't. We have all excepted the fact that we have lost the game, and noew 7 days later your still blasting that fat f*cking mouth of yours. Get a life or better yet, get a team that has ever actually won a Super Bowl. Until then quit pestering everybody on this board with you stupid, idiotic, not-well-thought-out posts.

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet

No it wasnt smart-ass

Well it wasn't written by a Dolphin fan, Einstein.

girlphan
10-26-2002, 04:25 PM
This piece of garbage was posted on the Bills fan page on Sports Nutz. Nice try though. However, if you are so crazy about Sports Nutz...check out their power rankings. Miami is 5th and the Bills are where...oh...11th. :D

inFINSible
10-26-2002, 04:32 PM
:dink: :rofl:

Ducken
10-26-2002, 06:09 PM
Quizzy, one question for you , will you hang around and post this much after we kick you sorry arse team to the curb next time we meet?

Muck
10-26-2002, 06:51 PM
Oh hoho!!!! Good shot Girlphan!!!! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif Stupid Jills fan......how weak.

I'm really starting to like this chick!! :p

dolfan87
10-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Here is the thing...if the LIONS beat the Bills tomorrow, none of us will have to deal with Quiz, or BigDoug anymore. They won't be able to show their faces in here.

So GO LIONS. I love the LIONS, in fact this week I think we should re name this place LionHeaven....yea, change all the colors to silver and blue...

Here is to a Lions victory.

:monkey: Bills

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Here is the thing...if the LIONS beat the Bills tomorrow, none of us will have to deal with Quiz, or BigDoug anymore. They won't be able to show their faces in here.

So GO LIONS. I love the LIONS, in fact this week I think we should re name this place LionHeaven....yea, change all the colors to silver and blue...

Here is to a Lions victory.

:monkey: Bills

I think the Bills loss to the Lions in pre-season speaks loudly.

BB

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I love the LIONS, in fact this week I think we should re name this place LionHeaven....yea, change all the colors to silver and blue...
Why bother? Phinheaven is already synonymous with losing whiners.

Muck
10-26-2002, 08:57 PM
That's fine. Because this is FINheaven. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

Right on.

I didn't even bother reading the article since Q posted it. Quizlet is something of an authority on football, in the smack forum, he said, "if we didn't have that fumble, the bills would have won 23-3!" WHAT FUMBLE!? the turnovers were 6-0, wtf!

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:30 PM
That's fine. Because this is FINheaven.
Who cares?

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Who cares? obviously you do, or you wouldn't be here wasting your time!:D :p

Quizlet
10-26-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Ducken
Quizzy, one question for you , will you hang around and post this much after we kick you sorry arse team to the curb next time we meet?

if thats what happens YES- I dont back away.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Quizlet
I dont back away.
Niether does Randy Moss.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Niether does Randy Moss.

OK, that was funny.

BB