PDA

View Full Version : I apologize MOST profusely...

Pierpont_Weaver
10-26-2002, 03:56 PM
I made a post in here that was so smackaliciously over the top the Moderators had to delete it. I am sooo ashamed of myself for my lack of restraint, common-sense and taste. :cry:

I have reproduced my tasteless, over the top trash for those curious. I only hope my shame is a lesson to the rest of you. :cry:

WARNING: If you are somebody's 9 year old daughter DON'T follow the below link:

MY SHAMEFUL POST (http://www.jazzopolis.com/~jim/warning.html) :cry:

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 03:59 PM
If this has not been covered yet...

Eat $hit and die.

BTP
10-26-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Eat $hit and die. according to the rules of this board(top thread) You're not suppose to be talking like this! You should be ashamed of yourself. Hmmm I take your a Bills fan? Do you not play the Lions this week? Shouldnt you be harrassing them? It's either that or are you the board turd around here?

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 04:06 PM

Eat $hit and die.

Oooohhhhh......you can really throw smack sonny !!!

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 04:07 PM
The only turd around around here cow raper is the one hanging off the end of your hoo-ha.

I do not believe I was talking to you. So go take your cheese nibbling a$$ and waddle on back over to the milking barn. You are not needed here okay?

PS. I will send you a coupon for kleenex, you have plenty of time to stock up before that a$$ beating you are going to take on Dec. 22nd. :lol:

Pierpont_Weaver
10-26-2002, 04:08 PM
BTP,

Now, let's not jump to conclusions -- he must be a Perl programmer. In Perl, a scalar variable is proceded by a dollar sign. We just need to figure out what the variable hit contains to devine his message.

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 04:10 PM
That was a pretty innocuous post to be deleted, PW

bigbry
10-26-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by BTP
according to the rules of this board(top thread) You're not suppose to be talking like this! You should be ashamed of yourself. Hmmm I take your a Bills fan? Do you not play the Lions this week? Shouldnt you be harrassing them? It's either that or are you the board turd around here?

Oh I see, you're the board policeman. Its my guess, you back up to be packed!

BB

BTP
10-26-2002, 04:14 PM
PS. I will send you a coupon for kleenex, you have plenty of time to stock up before that a$$ beating you are going to take on Dec. 22nd.

wow who let Ms.Cleo out of her lawsuit.?

Pierpont_Weaver glad to see you my old friend, How have you been? Yes,better watch out for those encrypted messages. Could he be coding us a message to foresee the future?

Levenstein
10-26-2002, 04:17 PM
BTP....I believe Pierpont was right concerning Perl....don't you agree....?

BTP
10-26-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Levenstein
BTP....I believe Pierpont was right concerning Perl....don't you agree....?

nods :D

S Murphy
10-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Rack that Smack.
(Archive this thread, for the clueless)

A Smack Forum geared for 9 year olds?

Take the damn Smack designation out of here if you want a family forum. They allow more smack in a Pop Warner game.

acb
10-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Christ, tyrone must be rolling in his grave.

BTP
10-26-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by acb
Christ, tyrone must be rolling in his grave. :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
I made a post in here that was so smackaliciously over the top the Moderators had to delete it.
You too? All I posted was a harmless *** in the shower thread and it got deleted. I figured the way the mass media was cramming faggism down everybody's throat, most nine year olds have already been overexposed to it for the last four years. This has all the makings of some mass right wing conspiracy.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

You too? All I posted was a harmless *** in the shower thread and it got deleted. I figured the way the mass media was cramming faggism down everybody's throat, most nine year olds have already been overexposed to it for the last four years. This has all the makings of some mass right wing conspiracy.

Had you said, mass "hot wing" conspiracy you might of made a point.

BB

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Had you said, mass "hot wing" conspiracy you might of made a point.
Perhaps if I'd mentioned nair you'd have bad breast feeding flashbacks and understood it better.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:17 PM

Perhaps if I'd mentioned nair you'd have bad breast feeding flashbacks and understood it better.

Oh C'mon, dont talk about your mate like that! You married her.

BB

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:30 PM
Oh C'mon, dont talk about your mate like that! You married her.

Good one. I think you've been renting out too many fifty cent releases like "Booty Call" and practicing your pick up lines with the TV in your mismatched Doc Martins. Either that or you just slipped over from the Utah border and you've fogotton the sanctitiy of marriage because you've been forced to mate with Galooza the community wife. Your kind is not wanted here, you freak. Saddle up the saucer and ride to freedom. There's life beyond the hills, you know.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:37 PM

Good one. I think you've been renting out too many fifty cent releases like "Booty Call" and practicing your pick up lines with the TV in your mismatched Doc Martins. Either that or you just slipped over from the Utah border and you've fogotton the sanctitiy of marriage because you've been forced to mate with Galooza the community wife. Your kind is not wanted here, you freak. Saddle up the saucer and ride to freedom. There's life beyond the hills, you know.

Galooza, atleast she has no hair on her breasts----unlike we know who.

BB

Jazzbow
10-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Perhaps, but it is the "Nairing" of the anal region that is most disturbing.

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Galooza, atleast she has no hair on her breasts----unlike we know who.
Who's we? Your extended family? No wonder they wanted to add her to the family. They call her a bare-chest.

bigbry
10-26-2002, 08:50 PM

Who's we? Your extended family? No wonder they wanted to add her to the family. They call her a bare-chest.

You cant seem to keep-up with the current theme. You've missed two already! But Reality, come to the "hills" in the Rockies, I'll teach you how to ski.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

BTW, that was in reference to another of your posts. Get it? Yooper.

BB

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:17 PM
BTW, that was in reference to another of your posts. Get it?
No. So far your posts are pretty basic. Pretty corny. Very old. And pretty trite. Other than that, though, they're OK. A bit anti-thought provoking, but OK given the thin air up there. Maybe if you breath in deeper you'll be more inspired.

BTP
10-26-2002, 09:19 PM

No. So far your posts are pretty basic. Pretty corny. Very old. And pretty trite. Other than that, though, they're OK. A bit anti-thought provoking, but OK given the thin air up there. Maybe if you breath in deeper you'll be more inspired. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 10:22 PM
I made a post in here that was so smackaliciously over the top the Moderators had to delete it. I am sooo ashamed of myself for my lack of restraint, common-sense and taste. :cry:

I have reproduced my tasteless, over the top trash for those curious. I only hope my shame is a lesson to the rest of you. :cry:

WARNING: If you are somebody's 9 year old daughter DON'T follow the below link:

MY SHAMEFUL POST (http://www.jazzopolis.com/~jim/warning.html) :cry:

It wasn`t the CONTENT of this post that lead me to delete it.....it was the TIME and PLACEMENT.

You made this remark in the sticky thread right after AJ made his post. That thread is supposed to be informative and not smack related.

IMO, it was uncalled for and the next time that you have a problem with something that I do, send me a pm.

Also....be advised....Don`t take it upon yourself to bring something back that I`ve decided had to go.

If you do that again, YOU`RE gone.

BTP
10-26-2002, 10:46 PM
you've been warned :mad: what the hell is this? Talk smack by my rules, Cpt? Sorry we dont follow You mom is ****** Your crack whore did this******* . I guess your used to two-bit low life sleez smack by the phins and bills fans. Get back to us when your unorignal stupid fookers can smack.

Talk about down right embarrassing :sleep: Phins fans board home of the gay man mans smack :evil: :sleep:

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 10:59 PM
RIP....BTP

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 11:01 PM
Now, any other packer fan wanna challenge the way this board is run? You can join SmackMan and BTP in banned camp.

Pierpont_Weaver
10-26-2002, 11:05 PM
Capt Dick - I am interrested in your definition of Smack and jow is it done on this board!

On other boaed it was defined as "anyway needed to cause the Nitwit to do a mental melt down on the board"!

I may have been warned. We all know who has been smacked.

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 11:07 PM

Yeah, and who might that be?

bigbry
10-26-2002, 11:09 PM

I arrived a little late in this last round, but, I see no proof of your claim. However, your post does smell of wimpering little child.

BB

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
RIP....BTP i don't know capt, there is no question you were right on that call, but where do these clowns come from, they come in here and act like they're the mod!:(

GhostOfCptPast
10-26-2002, 11:17 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

you were saying? keep banning and I will keep making new accounts really you will not win :lol: ip and account is now spoofed :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 11:20 PM
I don`t mind at all. In fact, it will dramatically increase membership numbers, thereby increasing advertising dollars. Thanks.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by GhostOfCptPast
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

you were saying? keep banning and I will keep making new accounts really you will not win :lol: ip and account is now spoofed :lol: please do, then i'll win my bet. i said we would have 2000 members by the end of the year! GO GET EM CAPT!

Capt. Dick
10-26-2002, 11:31 PM
We`re on our way, 06! woo hoo!

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 11:35 PM
:lol: You want me to create a few more? :lol:

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:36 PM
We`re on our way, 06! whoo hoo! too bad we have to do it this way, but what the hey, whoo hoo!:D

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 11:40 PM
If you're lucky, you'll be able to create some somewhat interesting personalities to go with them. Anything. Just do it.

fishnbadger
10-26-2002, 11:45 PM
Now, any other packer fan wanna challenge the way this board is run? You can join SmackMan and BTP in banned camp.

SIR!! NO! SIR!!

But in this band camp, got any drums?:confused: :lol:

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:46 PM
If you're lucky, you'll be able to create some somewhat interesting personalities to go with them. Anything. Just do it. i bet you say that every morning when you get up, "i apologize most profusely!":lol: :evil:

Pierpont_Weaver
10-26-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by fishnbadger

SIR!! NO! SIR!!

But in this band camp, got any drums?:confused: :lol:

No drums, only horns. Isn't it obvious that, in this place, they prefer to blow on things than beat them?

Ooops, almost forgot to add: please, sorry, may I ma'am?

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 11:54 PM
Hey Pierpont. where did your butler go?

Pierpont_Weaver
10-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Jazzbow? Shrug, who knows?

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:55 PM

No drums, only horns. Isn't it obvious that, in this place, they prefer to blow on things than beat them?

Ooops, almost forgot to add: please, sorry, may I ma'am? http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 11:57 PM
Nice @$$, 06 ;)

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Nice @$$, 06 ;) yeah, but i wouldn't be doin that if it were less than 70 degrees, its warm in the house!:lol: :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:03 AM
Wuss. :lol:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:07 AM
Wuss. :lol: that and thin blood, some of it i already had, it got thinner after a quadruple bypass 2 years ago! been taking blood thinners ever since!;)

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:09 AM
i said 2 years, it'll be 3 in january!

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:11 AM
ewww. You have an excuse then.

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by doofan06
i bet you say that every morning when you get up, "i apologize most profusely!"
I never apologize for getting it up.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:15 AM
ewww. You have an excuse then. not much of one, heck a bypass is about as serious as an appendectomy any more! i was a few years early though, now they do it by computer and a robot, don't even have to open your ribs!:eek:

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:16 AM

I never apologize for getting it up.

You don't need to, no one can tell when it's up since it's invisible. :goof:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:16 AM

I never apologize for getting it up. i know, you kneel and praise allah!:D

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:21 AM

You don't need to, no one can tell when it's up since it's invisible. :goof: definately a few points should be awarded, that was a good one!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:40 AM
you kneel and praise allah!
A racial slur from a moderator. tsk tsk You should apologize to the entire board immediately. Take charge. Be accountable.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:47 AM

A racial slur from a moderator. tsk tsk You should apologize to the entire board immediately. Take charge. Be accountable. please explain yourself, how is that a racial slurr! now if i were to say, the race you were in, you came in 4th, now that might be a racial slurr!

now explain your faulty brain.....er computer. why do you have so many problems with big words?:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:53 AM
I think you're making an underhanded joke about the Buffalo Six.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 11:55 AM
I think you're making an underhanded joke about the Buffalo Six. nope, i didn't mis-type it, I said YOU'RE problem with multi-syllable words!

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 11:57 AM
I think you're making an underhanded joke about the Buffalo Six. i forgot about you're lack of reading skills, i'm sorry!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil:

3W
10-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i forgot about you're lack of reading skills, i'm sorry!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil:

:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by 3W

:lol: :lol: hi 3W, i've been reading some of your quotes, i gotta remember some of em, they're pretty good!;)

3W
10-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
hi 3W, i've been reading some of your quotes, i gotta remember some of em, they're pretty good!;)

Thanxs!!:D :D

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 04:55 PM
i forgot about you're lack of reading skills, i'm sorry!
:lol:

Grammar smack. That's right up there with spelling smack and gay smack at the parthenon of unoriginality. What next? A "Your Mama"? :lol:

Hack. If you weren't a chick your stupidity wouldn't be tolerated. :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 05:17 PM

:lol:

Grammar smack. That's right up there with spelling smack and gay smack at the parthenon of unoriginality. What next? A "Your Mama"? :lol:

Hack. If you weren't a chick your stupidity wouldn't be tolerated. :lol: :lol: why not, you're a broad and you're tolerated, just like a bad cold!

better go back to school, loser!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 06:31 PM
better go back to school, loser!
:lol: I leave out one cliche' and she's all over it like the Dolphins over a washed up old HBO commentator. Doofan, I have to watch ten complete Brent Mussberger telecasts to find as many cliche's as you come up with in ten posts.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 06:56 PM

:lol: I leave out one cliche' and she's all over it like the Dolphins over a washed up old HBO commentator. Doofan, I have to watch ten complete Brent Mussberger telecasts to find as many cliche's as you come up with in ten posts. thats nice!:rolleyes: