PDA

View Full Version : watching tv late at night can be rewarding

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 05:28 PM
last night on espn2 they had all 4 bills superbowl appearances on, back to back! thomas was great, i've never seen a football player carry his own personal box of kleenex!:D :rolleyes: :evil:

bigbry
10-26-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
last night on espn2 they had all 4 bills superbowl appearances on, back to back! thomas was great, i've never seen a football player carry his own personal box of kleenex!:D :rolleyes: :evil:

Beautiful wasnt it. But can you call them appearances? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BB

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 06:17 PM
You guys still bringing that history smack?

Well I like to live in the now. In the now, you just got smoked at home by the Bills. Next up at least three more solid losses for the mere fact that you don't have a QB, then add in a colossal breakdown towards the end of the season once your newly acquired cancer metastisizes. Then add in a highly probable Ricky injury and hell your season was over last week. :) :D :lol: :evil:

bigbry
10-26-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Well I like to live in the now. In the now, you just got smoked at home by the Bills. Next up at least three more solid losses for the mere fact that you don't have a QB, then add in a colossal breakdown towards the end of the season once your newly acquired cancer metastisizes. Then add in a highly probable Ricky injury and hell your season was over last week. :) :D :lol: :evil:

"Next up at least three more solid losses for the mere fact that you don't have a QB,"---Koz

Hey Koz that statement makes it sound like we had a QB before the injury, THANKS!!!!(got ya) Thats the best thing you've said yet about Mud Flaps :)

BB

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 06:52 PM
Fiedler is a system QB. A pretty decent QB but nothing to write home about. Which is a hell of lot more than Lucas is. I would classify Lucas as a 'Pipe dream'.

WharfRat
10-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Fiedler is a system QB. A pretty decent QB but nothing to write home about. Which is a hell of lot more than Lucas is. I would classify Lucas as a 'Pipe dream'.

Based solely on his performance against the bills, I think that's pretty generous... I always thought he was better than what he showed last Sunday...I hope that was an aberration... I REALLY hope so... :(

BTP
10-26-2002, 07:21 PM

the Bills have a history of what? freaking blowing big ones? :lol:

harmonkoz
10-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Well after last year (Wasn't that 6 int's??) I would say you ladies are becoming as good as the Dolphins when it comes to colossal playoff chokes.

You would classify last year's game in St. Louis a choke wouldn't you. :) :D :lol:

acb
10-26-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by BTP

the Bills have a history of what? freaking blowing big ones? :lol:

Like your personal history of blowing big ones? ;) :p

pot-kettle-black :lol:

BigDoug
10-26-2002, 07:35 PM
:rofl:

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

"Next up at least three more solid losses for the mere fact that you don't have a QB,"---Koz

Hey Koz that statement makes it sound like we had a QB before the injury, THANKS!!!!(got ya) Thats the best thing you've said yet about Mud Flaps :)

BB i'm always interested in history, especially when it involves a record that will never be beaten!:D

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 09:38 PM
Fiedler is a system QB.
Systematically bad.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

Systematically bad. i wonder why he's never lost to barffalo then!:rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 09:42 PM
He will in December. :lol:

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
He will in December. :lol: well see!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-26-2002, 11:39 PM

OK Handonmonkeyooz, you want the here and Now!! The Biffalo Bob almost lost to the Vikings and lost to the Stinking Jets!!! That is here and now!!!

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 11:41 PM
Ya, but you lost to the Bills, so :p

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:43 PM
hey koz, living in the now is good. the fins are the only team over a .600 winning percentage, way over!

Mr.Reality
10-26-2002, 11:43 PM
Ya, but you lost to the Bills, so
So the Dolphins suck. It's quite simple, really.

dolfan06
10-26-2002, 11:52 PM

So the Dolphins suck. It's quite simple, really. sounds like sour grapes to me. .646 with an 11-5 season last year, .650 here we come!:p

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:26 AM
Ya, but you lost to the Bills, so :p

and you lost to the Jets at home!!:evil: :evil:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:30 AM
.646 with an 11-5 season last year, .650 here we come!:p
.646, .650, a loss in the playoffs, and twenty five cents will get you a pack of Wrigley's at the gas station.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:34 AM

.646, .650, a loss in the playoffs, and twenty five cents will get you a pack of Wrigley's at the gas station. thats funny, i never expected to get anything from it. now the fins of course get all the top spots in the record books! nerd!:rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:35 AM
now the fins of course get all the top spots in the record books!
A record book and a garage sale might fetch ya twenty cents.

Sabre Ally
10-27-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish

and you lost to the Jets at home!!:evil: :evil:

Ya, well, we get a chance to get revenge for that later this season, just like you get another crack at us. :D

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:41 AM

A record book and a garage sale might fetch ya twenty cents. i don't sell em, so its good for me, i buy em!

btw, i don't think i've come across a record book for less than $15, but then i guess you wouldn't hang out at book stores and stuff, i mean when you spell 3 syllable words you seem pretty illiterate to me!:p

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:43 AM
i guess you wouldn't hang out at book stores and stuff
Not lately, and stuff.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:49 AM

Not lately, and stuff. now stuff i know you can do, as in STUFF IT!:D

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by doofan06
now stuff i know you can do, as in STUFF IT!
I bet you say that to all the guys.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 11:52 AM

I bet you say that to all the guys. if it is said, i don't have to worry about saying it to you, do I!:lol:

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 12:08 PM
Another great thing about late night TV.....The anna Nicole Smith show.........What a train wreck!!!!

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Another great thing about late night TV.....The anna Nicole Smith show.........What a train wreck!!!! i've never watched it, sounds like a female jerry springer!:rolleyes:

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 12:20 PM
No no no.......much different!!!!! Anna is a former playboy centerfold who now wieghs about 300pounds and looks like she has been pounded at least three hundred times, she's strung out on pills was married to an 80 yo billionare right before he died. She has a "doesn't know she's a lesbian" assisstant who is secretly in love with her and a "Lawyer" who makes jerkhoff look like a genius. Camera's just follow her everywhere and record the rags to riches classic white trash moments that are very frequent.......it's the best.....Like one time when a cousin from back home in Texas shows up lacking a full set of teeth and asking for money, man, those moments are just pure gold!!!;)

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
No no no.......much different!!!!! Anna is a former playboy centerfold who now wieghs about 300pounds and looks like she has been pounded at least three hundred times, she's strung out on pills was married to an 80 yo billionare right before he died. She has a "doesn't know she's a lesbian" assisstant who is secretly in love with her and a "Lawyer" who makes jerkhoff look like a genius. Camera's just follow her everywhere and record the rags to riches classic white trash moments that are very frequent.......it's the best.....Like one time when a cousin from back home in Texas shows up lacking a full set of teeth and asking for money, man, those moments are just pure gold!!!;) sounds like it should be on an insomniacs "to do " list!:eek:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 05:01 PM
if it is said, i don't have to worry about saying it to you, do I!
You. . . uh, don't happen to also go by the name of Jen, do ya? :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 05:14 PM

You. . . uh, don't happen to also go by the name of Jen, do ya? :lol: :lol: don't even need to offer up any more smack to you. you're season is over!:lol:

Mr.Reality
10-27-2002, 06:33 PM
don't even need to offer up any more smack to you. you're season is over!
Kinda like the Dolphins'.

dolfan06
10-27-2002, 06:54 PM

Kinda like the Dolphins'. nothing even close!:p

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 01:34 AM

Kinda like the Dolphins'.

The Jets can not even beat the Mistake by the Lake (Cleveland Browns)!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Stinking JETS are over and their season as well!!!

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:38 AM
Pennington will be the best Marshall star since Randy Moss.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish

The Jets can not even beat the Mistake by the Lake (Cleveland Browns)!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Stinking JETS are over and their season as well!!! mrs reality knows that, his team is stinkin up the field so the only thing left is for her to stink up the boards!J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:44 AM
Pennington will be the best Marshall star since Randy Moss. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:45 AM
reality knows that, his team is stinkin up the field so the only thing left is for her to stink up the boards!
Brian Cox played better for the Jets than he did for the Dolphins.

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 01:50 AM

Brian Cox played better for the Jets than he did for the Dolphins. J-E-T-S, suck, suck, suck!:D

48tds
10-28-2002, 04:31 PM
Pennington will be the best Marshall star since Randy Moss.

I cannot take this seriously. And I seriously think your laughing your ass off as you wrote this.:lol:

MarinoFan
10-28-2002, 04:53 PM

Brian Cox played better for the Jets than he did for the Dolphins.

Let' give him an award. Brian Cox can kiss my ass. Look at the great accomplishment this snot-bucket is holding on to. I am surprised he isn't saying "8 out of 9 man".

LOSERS!!!

harmonkoz
10-28-2002, 04:56 PM
:jetssuck:

dolfan06
10-28-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Let' give him an award. Brian Cox can kiss my ass. Look at the great accomplishment this snot-bucket is holding on to. I am surprised he isn't saying "8 out of 9 man".

LOSERS!!! i'm really glad cox is gone, i was tired of always coming up with one excuse or another for that dipstick!:yell: