PDA

View Full Version : FinsHeaven is the home of the ....

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 07:13 AM
<font face="bangle" font size="5" color="blue"> <marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">...Gay Man's...http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif...Smack </marquee> </font>

iceblizzard69
10-27-2002, 09:10 AM
Sorry, finheaven is the home of Miami Dolphins football.

Your bed is the home of gay men.

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 09:20 AM
http://www.packerpalace.com/rockwood.html

3W
10-27-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by someone9yearold
http://www.packerpalace.com/rockwood.html

LMAO!! Too fucin funny!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

FinHeavenAJ
10-27-2002, 10:48 AM
Ummm.... I honestly don't care what you think about FinHeaven. This isn't a site for you, Bill fans or Packer fans... its for the Dolphin fans. If you don't like how we run the site... I really could care less. Basically, if you don't like... oh well... you're screwed I guess.

FinHeavenAJ
10-27-2002, 10:52 AM
BTW, welcome back SmackMan, GhostOfCptPast, and BTP... I assume this will be another short trip...

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
BTW, welcome back SmackMan, GhostOfCptPast, and BTP... I assume this will be another short trip...

:lol: yeap cant out smack them you ban them :lol: double standards I tell yeah! I have yet to cuss or swear to someone on this board yet bans sigh clean good natured smack isnt allowed I guess. Stick with the **** and Mommy smack ,it's what phin fans do best :sleep:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 10:55 AM
These Packer Fans have way too much time on their hands!!!

It must be from all the winter months they can not go out side!!

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
These Packer Fans have way too much time on their hands!!!

It must be from all the winter months they can not go out side!!

good morning :D

3W
10-27-2002, 11:00 AM

:lol: yeap cant out smack them you ban them :lol:

Can't outsmack them!!? Those lamers were banned for stupidity to the next order. If you had any correlation to those bunch of Slingblades then your sorry a$$ needs to be banned too. Bring some game to the table if you want to play Tard :goof: :goof:

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Can't outsmack them!!? Those lamers were banned for stupidity to the next order. If you had any correlation to those bunch of Slingblades then your sorry a$$ needs to be banned too. Bring some game to the table if you want to play Tard :goof: :goof: wow you called me a "tard" how freaking bush league :lol: kind of like you switching avators? snicker now go cut your hair dirtball. ;)

3W
10-27-2002, 11:11 AM
:lol: kind of like you switching avators? snicker now go cut your hair dirtball. ;)

Hey Cybil, what am I going to have to do put a pink hair ribbon and a dress on your little whoresette manloving a$$ and put you out on the corner AGAIN. Now go make me some more money Beeeeitch Foo!!
:goof: :goof: :rolleyes: :sleep:

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Hey Cybil, what am I going to have to do put a pink hair ribbon and a dress on your little whoresette manloving a$$ and put you out on the corner AGAIN. Now go make me some more money Beeeeitch Foo!!
:goof: :goof: :rolleyes: :sleep:

yeap right on time,He hauls out the gay smack :sleep: :lol: thanks for proving me right :D

3W
10-27-2002, 11:20 AM

yeap right on time,He hauls out the gay smack :sleep: :lol: thanks for proving me right :D

Wow, you call me bush league but yet you call me a "dirtball":eek: :confused: It appears you get your smack from the local Playlot at McDonalds (whenever you can scam enough from the local subway riders to afford a HappyMeal). I tell you what...To get me to stop...Give me a dollar...We'll go out back, I'll kick you in the a$$ and we'll call it even...how's that stalkingsomeone'snineyearold??:eek: :eek:

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by 3W

.To get me to stop...Give me a dollar...

no thanks I tipped you already :p

snicker Kick My A$$? snicker

ALERT Keyboard Commando aboard !

3W
10-27-2002, 11:25 AM

P.S. Look at your thread..you know the one with Richard Simmon's:eek: :eek: Thanxs for proving me right:goof: you have not only rendered yourself a hypocrite but also have proved your lame ass to be even stupider than I could have even imagined..BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Nothing like a little self-smack:goof:

:monkey: someone9yearold

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 3W

:confused:

I know your easily confused simpletin being a Bills fan will do that to you.

someone9yearold
10-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by 3W

P.S. Look at your thread..you know the one with Richard Simmon's:eek: :eek: Thanxs for proving me right:goof: you have not only rendered yourself a hypocrite but also have proved your lame ass to be even stupider than I could have even imagined..BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Nothing like a little self-smack:goof:

:monkey: someone9yearold

reading is fundamental? did you read the topic of the thread? I know simple concepts confuse you and all,but geez it's a no brainer

FinHeavenAJ
10-27-2002, 11:31 AM
Yes folks, this must be a new record... he got in 10 whole posts before he was banned... :lol:

3W
10-27-2002, 11:31 AM

no thanks I tipped you already :p

snicker Kick My A$$? snicker

ALERT Keyboard Commando aboard !

Wow..good stuff stalkingsomeone'snineyearold..I like the "Keyboard Commando"..did you think of that on your own?? :eek: BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
No wonder this place has been going to hell lately with weak spamming trolls like you wandering in. Go back to the "www.skanks.com" messageboard where you can continue your stalking and will feel more at home. :goof: :goof:

P.S. Thanxs for playing:rolleyes:

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 11:33 AM
Why won't my f'in computer stop ringing???? i clicked on that link with the yellow submarine crap and now my computer won't stop ringing like a telephone........what's up with that, man, I had nothing to do with whatever dumbsh1t happened in here....make it stop.

3W
10-27-2002, 11:39 AM

reading is fundamental? did you read the topic of the thread? I know simple concepts confuse you and all,but geez it's a no brainer

stalkingsomeone'snineyearold, a few words of advise...old dudes in raincoats in the park are normally known as perverts and fat dudes trolling nude beaches with metal detectors normally have no luck. I would you advise you to avoid the water, not do to the fact that I don't want to see you harpooned or eaten by a shark but rather so that some innocent Phiilipino fisherman doesn't have to live the rest of his life with unbearable guilt because he thought he was harpooning Orca and he got you by mistake. :goof: :rolleyes:

3W
10-27-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Why won't my f'in computer stop ringing???? i clicked on that link with the yellow submarine crap and now my computer won't stop ringing like a telephone........what's up with that, man, I had nothing to do with whatever dumbsh1t happened in here....make it stop.

Ctrl, Alt, Del that puppy Bro!;)

HonkforCzonka
10-27-2002, 11:41 AM
I bet Richard Simmons, if he could pick one team to play for, he would definitely pick the fishies.

Miami losers, Miami losers, Miami losers are real gay!

3W
10-27-2002, 11:43 AM
Yes folks, this must be a new record... he got in 10 whole posts before he was banned... :lol:

AJ..don't ban him Bro! I was just starting to have a little fun with his sorry a$$ a little:cry:

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 11:44 AM
which program do I want to close?

3W
10-27-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by HonkforCzonka
I bet Richard Simmons, if he could pick one team to play for, he would definitely pick the fishies.

Miami losers, Miami losers, Miami losers are real gay!

When the Bills play that sorry ass JV Football team that you seem to love so much today, you will only need the fingers on your left hand (we all know where your right hand will be) and the two teeth in your wife's mouth to keep track of how many points Fairyington will put up today:goof: :rolleyes:

Once again, thanxs for playing:rolleyes:

3W
10-27-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
which program do I want to close?

Start picking them off one at a time until the noise subsides;) It that doesn't work, just reboot it inFINS;)

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 11:54 AM
thanks.:)

inFINSible
10-27-2002, 11:59 AM
got it.............AJ or somebody needs to remove that link....

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-27-2002, 12:31 PM
I had NO problem with that link!!!

Fagington could have beaten the Dolphins!! What a joke!!

I remember see little Joey playing the entire 2nd half of the game and he look like CRAP!!!

Capt. Dick
10-27-2002, 12:54 PM

Sorry AJ, JoJoBean, one of his other alias`s only got in two. We should have a "ban SmackMan" contest. Whoever manages to ban him after one post wins. :D :lol: