PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want To Play In My League Nfl.com?

TRUDOLFAN54
07-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Well I Just Started My Own League On The Nfl.com Site It's Free Anyone Wanting To Play My League Team Is Called Hitsquad Just Sign Up It's Alot Of Fun. :d

phatmatt
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Sweet...I just joined. I really like the free fantasy football on nfl.com except for you can't designate which positions you'll pick in each order for an automated draft. Instead, I have to rank all positional players against eachother. I think it is a lot easier when you can just rank players by position and designate what position to pick each round.

Anyways, good to see we have 2 finfans in the same league. Good luck but I'm afraid I am going to have to beat you :)

TRUDOLFAN54
07-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Sweet...I just joined. I really like the free fantasy football on nfl.com except for you can't designate which positions you'll pick in each order for an automated draft. Instead, I have to rank all positional players against eachother. I think it is a lot easier when you can just rank players by position and designate what position to pick each round.

Anyways, good to see we have 2 finfans in the same league. Good luck but I'm afraid I am going to have to beat you :)
Alright man kool more competition ya your rite about the rankings but it's still pretty kool it will be fun taking ya to school. :D

phatmatt
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Good luck...........you're seriously gonna need it

Phinsdude
07-10-2005, 09:09 PM
I'll see you boys on the field

Phinsdude
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Do a live draft man.

GCD960
07-11-2005, 08:02 AM
i have tried a few times

i search by league name and nothing appears....how do i get there?