PDA

View Full Version : Come to me, my harem.



Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 12:36 AM
All of your dreams come true have arrived.

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 12:39 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



:lol: :lol: :lol: ....born for the game, Ally! :D

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 12:43 AM
:lol: She's even walking away........

shelby
10-28-2002, 12:46 AM
ALLY YOU RAWK!!!!!!!
You are baaaaaaahhhhhhhdddddd!!!
:LOL:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 12:48 AM
Is that a marsupial?

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 12:57 AM
I would tend to think that it is. Perhaps Baby Fish could tell us. He is obviously the master of animal geneology. :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
Perhaps Baby Fish could tell us. He is obviously the master of animal geneology.
The last thing I need is a lecture on gibbons.

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Is that a marsupial?

Silly me, I ASSumed that teh back end of a sheep would be a familiar sight for you. :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Silly me, I ASSumed that teh back end of a sheep would be a familiar sight for you.
Accually I assumed you knew marsupials had pouches. Now don't I feel silly. I set you up and you blew it.

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally


Silly me, I ASSumed that teh back end of a sheep would be a familiar sight for you. :lol:



Basically Ally, if it has a pouch on it's stomach, he can handle it. You know. Opposum. Kangaroo. He's covers em all.

Elephant? Tiger? :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 01:12 AM
Hi Jazzy :)

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol: :lol:

Ewe better watch out! She's getting away!

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
Basically Ally, if it has a pouch on it's stomach, he can handle it.
Stop. I'm blushing.

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Hi Jazzy :)

Jazzy? Save it for a more appropriate time dear.

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 01:21 AM
OK. ;)

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:27 AM
Why don't you hormonally challenged fuzz bumpers get out of my harem thread and find your own private hospitality house?

Jazzbow
10-28-2002, 01:29 AM
Why don't you excuse your own hygenically challenged self?

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Why don't you hormonally challenged fuzz bumpers get out of my harem thread and find your own private hospitality house?

Why don't you take your intellectually challenged drivel back to your boarding house. If it's posted here, it's public. Besides, there's no reason to be jealous of other people bumping fuzz, one day, you'll have some to bump... and maybe even someone to bump it with. doubtful as it sounds, you'll reach puberty one day. :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-28-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Why don't you take your intellectually challenged drivel back to your boarding house.
I already used the challenged bit. Pathetic. Where do you people find these clowns? Did you think it'd become funnier if it somehow became regurgitated through your sophomoric translation? No babe. It doesn't work that way. Now get on your knees and give me twenty.

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:20 AM
Mr.Reality would like to welcome Warfart as the newest member of the Virtual Reality fan club. Everybody give Warfart a big hearty "hello".

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Mr.Reality would like to welcome Warfart as the newest member of the Virtual Reality fan club. Everybody give Warfart a big hearty "hello".

I'm not sure what your "reality" is... but I don't care for any of the hallucinagenic drugs that got you there... :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I'm not sure what your "reality" is... but I don't care for any of the hallucinagenic drugs that got you there...
Fix my breakfast! You don't have enough harem seniority to frolick with the joystick yet.

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 01:36 AM
:jetssuck:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:37 AM
Nice avitar Alley. Which one is you?

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Fix my breakfast! You don't have enough harem seniority to frolick with the joystick yet.


so THAT`S what you call that little thing above your labia!

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Nice avitar Alley. Which one is you?

Well... she's certainly not the one squeezing you out of it's arse..... BTW, that's a big pile of dung you amounted to... probably your crowning achievement

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
so THAT`S what you call that little thing above your labia!
No. I call that a tongue.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
No. I call that a tongue.

Wow... you lick your own labia?

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Wow... you lick your own labia?
Get back in the kitchen before you burn my eggs!

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
No. I call that a tongue.


Being double-jointed suits you.

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Get back in the kitchen before you burn my eggs!


You keep layin` em....I`ll keep fryin` em.

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 02:10 AM
Hey, I`m an old fart. I was just gettin` warmed up. :D

3W
10-29-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
You keep layin` em....I`ll keep fryin` em. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by 3W
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


why thanks bro. :D :lol:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
You keep layin` em....I`ll keep fryin` em.
"Keep" fryin' 'em? For the last four days you've been OIC of the firing range. You know what they do? Nothin'. Usually they make sure they're first in line for chow, then make sure they wake up just in time to make sure everybody gets back on the trucks so they can turn out the lights.

But don't get me wrong. I believe you when you say that while everybody else is eating green T ration eggs you were being catered by mama.

And here you pop off late at night after you see I've left and come in like the conquering hero. Is your last name Montgomery?

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality

And here you pop off late at night after you see I've left and come in like the conquering hero. Is your last name Montgomery?

Similar to what you just did right?

Mrs Realtities - Doubling standards for the amusement of .... himself. :rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
"Keep" fryin' 'em? For the last four days you've been OIC of the firing range. You know what they do? Nothin'. Usually they make sure they're first in line for chow, then make sure they wake up just in time to make sure everybody gets back on the trucks so they can turn out the lights.

But don't get me wrong. I believe you when you say that while everybody else is eating green T ration eggs you were being catered by mama.

And here you pop off late at night after you see I've left and come in like the conquering hero. Is your last name Montgomery?


My first post in this thread was at 12:39. You left, it seems. No matter.

Listen, you don`t have anything to fear from me. I`m an old fart who, for much of the past 40 years, has donated 10`s of thousands of dollars and billions of brain cells to the cuttysark and budwieser foundations. I`m only good for an occasional one-liner.

My last name is Smackrealityski.

btw...been clean and sober for the past 5 years

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 02:56 PM
cuttysark and budwieser foundations

My favorite charities. :D