PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out Miami...



bills_phan
10-28-2002, 11:18 AM
The Bills are coming to take their rightful place at the top of the AFC East! Enjoy your 1 more week on top, cause Buffalo's gonna knock the Patsies off and Green Bay's gonna beat your butts on Monday Night on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field!!! We'll have the better record AND the tie-breaker!!!

GO BILLS!!!

:monkey:Miami

akfinfan
10-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Keep dreaming. Your pathetic posts mean nothing, just like your team.

bills_phan
10-28-2002, 11:28 AM
:D

RebaJosh
10-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Packers 38 Dolphins 10!

Justasportsfan
10-28-2002, 11:32 AM
Now, now ,now Chambers84. Obviously billsphan was talking smack and you comeback with a smack that wasn't well thought off. If the bills (team) mean nothing, what does that make the fins? Injured or not the Bills beat the fins.

BTW saw Ricky a few days ago. He and my co-worker have been emailing each other on a regular basis. Apparently she said he told her he broke a toe against the bills but will be good to go against the Packers. I'm emailing the packers to step on his toe for the game. LOL. JK

akfinfan
10-28-2002, 11:52 AM
Right, they did beat the fins...........last week. So get a life and let it go. It's not like I'm posting that you haven't won a Super Bowl yet or anything. The Bills have accomplished nothing yet, and probably won't. Your defense really sucks bad, and that is what you need in the playoffs at the later part of the year, BUT since you Bill's fans know everything, I'm sure you already knew that. Wait until we meet again, the result won't be one in which you would hope for.

Penthos
10-28-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by justafan
If the bills (team) mean nothing, what does that make the fins? Injured or not the Bills beat the fins.

No, the Dolphins beat the Dolphins, the Bills just happened to be on the field when it happened.


Originally posted by justafan
BTW saw Ricky a few days ago. He and my co-worker have been emailing each other on a regular basis. Apparently she said he told her he broke a toe against the bills but will be good to go against the Packers.

That makes a lot of sense, you SAW ricky the other day, and a "co-worker" said that he said that he had a broken toe? What does seeing him have to do with what a "co-worker" says? Why didn't you ask him yourself when you allegedly saw him?

Oh i see, because originally it was going to be YOU who claimed to have talked to Ricky and you were going to say that he told you, but that lie was too obvious so you changed it to a "Co-worker" who exchanges emails with him... But you forgot to take out the first sentence of your original lie before writting your new lie.

By the way I saw Drew Bledsoe the other day. He said you are a justa lying a$$hole.

FFiB
10-28-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
The Bills are coming to take their rightful place at the top of the AFC East! Enjoy your 1 more week on top, cause Buffalo's gonna knock the Patsies off and Green Bay's gonna beat your butts on Monday Night on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field!!! We'll have the better record AND the tie-breaker!!!

GO BILLS!!!

:monkey:Miami

Typical Bills crap...

You beat 4 ... (FOUR!!!) 2-5 teams plus our QB was your most valuable player.

You are not going anywhere....the only hope you have is that Lucas remains our QB and he remains at that low level.

I saw your game yesterday and I was not impressed at all.

You may have bragging rights over us right now but that's about it.

Justasportsfan
10-28-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by 13isgr81


No, the Dolphins beat the Dolphins, the Bills just happened to be on the field when it happened.



That makes a lot of sense, you SAW ricky the other day, and a "co-worker" said that he said that he had a broken toe? What does seeing him have to do with what a "co-worker" says? Why didn't you ask him yourself when you allegedly saw him?

By the way I saw Drew Bledsoe the other day. He said you are a lying a$$hole.

LOL! You finfans are living up to to your image. Full of class! NOT! Ricky as you very well know has problems dealing with people he doesn't know. He comes to work to talk to her wearing a helmet. Thank god he doesn't come in wearing a wedding gown.

He is a friend of a friend . I've spoken to him actually, and seems to be a very nice guy. I make fun of the players because I'm a bills fan. Nothing personal. However when you guys call people names on the board simply means you are the ones who need to get a life. It's football nothing personal.

Chambers , I wasn't the one who said the bills were going anywhere as a matter of fact I said in another thread, "IF" the bills are going to make the playofss...... you Fins haven't done anything this season either. As a matter of fact i'ts looking bad for your guys.

fin-atic
10-28-2002, 12:09 PM
Hah!!
I laugh at the Bills. Sure they beat us. And you know, teams lose games every year. We beat the hell out of the Pats last year and they still won the Super Bowl. Its just stupid for anyone to come to definite conclsuions about superiority based on one game and at only half way through the season. There is a lot of ball left to be played. Just stupid.

But we are talking about Bills fans.

FFiB
10-28-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 13isgr81

Oh i see, because originally it was going to be YOU who claimed to have talked to Ricky and you were going to say that he told you, but that lie was too obvious so you changed it to a "Co-worker" who exchanges emails with him... But you forgot to take out the first sentence of your original lie before writting your new lie.



Nice catch.....

:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-28-2002, 12:15 PM
LMAo! I'm just playin with ya' Finfans. It's funny how anyone gets all worked up over board talk.

BTW, Drew never said I was a liar, but he's called me an a$$hole so you're the liar. lol.

Penthos
10-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by justafan
you Fins haven't done anything this season either...

Uhh compared to the bills i think we have...

We beat the Broncos... Did you?

We beat the Jets, did you? (HAHAHA YOU LOST TO THE JETS!!!!)

We beat Detroit 48-21 and it wasn't even that close. How many points did the Bills "world class offense" score against Detroit again? How close was that game? Oh yea, I watched it, it was very close.

We soundly beat the defending super bowl chumps, I don't think you will.

So far you've beaten:
Minnesota... (Wow what a powerhouse)....
Chicago... (Another dominating team, yea right)
Houston... (Nice job beating an expansion team you should go straight to the superbowl for that)
Miami... (Managed to beat a second string offense by less than 2 tds after being given 6 turnovers, quite an accomplisment)
Detroit... (You beat that monster of a team by a whopping 7 points)

In point of fact, the only team that you have beaten with a winning record is the Dolphins... And the only way you could do it was with our Starting Wideouts, LT, and QB out of the game, and even still you only won by 10 points. And you say things are looking bad for us?

Scrap
10-28-2002, 01:19 PM
Ease up guys, we'll get ours.To the Bills,that WAS the superbowl. So it is natural for them to get excited.

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by justafan


He comes to work to talk to her wearing a helmet. Thank god he doesn't come in wearing a wedding gown.



You had better update your info beofre you try to BS everyone here.... he hasn't worn the helmet off the field since coming to Miami :rolleyes:

48tds
10-28-2002, 03:35 PM
The Bills are playing "decent" right now and were very lucky that we have had so many injuries when we played them otherwise we roll in that game. TO's killed us and that was our own un-doing. So all the Bills fans can kiss my frizzled up arse! Anyways, why are you still here, arent we playing the Packers this week, not the Pills.

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 48tds
The Bills are playing "decent" right now and were very lucky that we have had so many injuries when we played them otherwise we roll in that game. TO's killed us and that was our own un-doing. So all the Bills fans can kiss my frizzled up arse! Anyways, why are you still here, arent we playing the Packers this week, not the Pills.


They're always here.... they're like mildew, you can never completely get rid of it unless you re-caulk :D

48tds
10-28-2002, 03:51 PM
Maybe they are learning from there sisters case of Herpes. If you enter something sacred, you stay with it for life and try to infest as many as possible.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 10:55 PM
What kind of Buffalo Crap are those Biffalo Bob Fans trying to spread around here.

You lost to the Jets

Almost lost to the Vikings, Lions, and Texans - what a set of power house teams.

The only good win came against the Dolphins AFTER the starting passing game was out!! If it wasn't the INTs from Lucas the Biffalo Bobs would STILL be try to figure why they are only 1 step above the Bungles!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by fin-atic
Hah!!
I laugh at the Bills. Sure they beat us. And you know, teams lose games every year. We beat the hell out of the Pats last year and they still won the Super Bowl. Its just stupid for anyone to come to definite conclsuions about superiority based on one game and at only half way through the season. There is a lot of ball left to be played. Just stupid.

But we are talking about Bills fans. My crystal ball see`s you guys going down the slide earlier then usual this year!:cry: :cry: :cry: ..Maybe that would be better anyway, then you wouldn`t have to get beaten by the playoff stick..AGAIN!!:lol: :lol: 23-10!..bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
My crystal ball see`s you guys going down the slide earlier then usual this year!:cry: :cry: :cry: ..Maybe that would be better anyway, then you wouldn`t have to get beaten by the playoff stick..AGAIN!!:lol: :lol: 23-10!..bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Good thing you have that crystal ball... you sure don't have any marbles to work with. :rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
What kind of Buffalo Crap are those Biffalo Bob Fans trying to spread around here.

You lost to the Jets

Almost lost to the Vikings, Lions, and Texans - what a set of power house teams.

The only good win came against the Dolphins AFTER the starting passing game was out!! If it wasn't the INTs from Lucas the Biffalo Bobs would STILL be try to figure why they are only 1 step above the Bungles!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Take note, baby stink..YOUR dolphins were our easiest game of the year so far! I WISH WE PLAYED THEM EVERY WEEK!..Hell the texans have a better defense then you,jets have a better offense then you ,Vikes have a better de-line then you and the bungles could beat you right now by 15pts.:lol: :lol: oh!..and quit your :cry: :cry: :cry: you little muskrat!!

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Take note, baby stink..YOUR dolphins were our easiest game of the year so far! I WISH WE PLAYED THEM EVERY WEEK!..Hell the texans have a better defense then you,jets have a better offense then you ,Vikes have a better de-line then you and the bungles could beat you right now by 15pts.:lol: :lol: oh!..and quit your :cry: :cry: :cry: you little muskrat!!

pure, utter nonsense. Again you make yourself sound dumber than a human could possibly be. I undertand your limited cranial prowess, but I cannot believe you're really that much of a mental midget... :rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Good thing you have that crystal ball... you sure don't have any marbles to work with. :rolleyes: Before the season started My crystall ball said litle ricky would get hurt in the denver game, my bad, it was the buffalo game.Don`t get me wrong I don`t wish injuries to anyone;) just a prediction!

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Before the season started My crystall ball said litle ricky would get hurt in the denver game, my bad, it was the buffalo game.Don`t get me wrong I don`t wish injuries to anyone;) just a prediction!

Strike three... his "injury" is no big deal... he'll play against Green Bay. nothing more than a little tweek... same thing that happens to dozens of players week in and week out. When you scan the headlines, try to read to entire article before posting your wishful thinking.... :rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
pure, utter nonsense. Again you make yourself sound dumber than a human could possibly be. I undertand your limited cranial prowess, but I cannot believe you're really that much of a mental midget... :rolleyes: I`ve watched every play of every bills game this year and Im telling you your team was the easiest game so far, Our offense could do anything it wanted on the ground...why pass when we can beat you with a Henry stick all day.Ido want to correct myself.. the bungles would only beat you by 7pts...Again you can`t face the truth about your team..AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!..which makes it nonsense to your little wart inside your head!.:D 23-10 ..."OUCH"

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Strike three... his "injury" is no big deal... he'll play against Green Bay. nothing more than a little tweek... same thing that happens to dozens of players week in and week out. When you scan the headlines, try to read to entire article before posting your wishful thinking.... :rolleyes: Wishful thinking?nah,Im not like that!;)

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I`ve watched every play of every bills game this year and Im telling you your team was the easiest game so far, Our offense could do anything it wanted on the ground...why pass when we can beat you with a Henry stick all day.Ido want to correct myself.. the bungles would only beat you by 7pts...Again you can`t face the truth about your team..AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!..which makes it nonsense to your little wart inside your head!.:D 23-10 ..."OUCH"

Your offense only scored 16 of those points. After being handed 6 turnovers... I understand the truth about the Dolphins that day, but you're in for a rude awakening...

then again, I doubt you'd be able to grasp the truth when it catches up to you. :rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 11:43 PM
Damn Wharf....I vote you NEVER replace that avatar.

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 11:43 PM
mmmmmmmmm

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 11:45 PM
I hope you mean his sig, rather than his avatar. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-28-2002, 11:47 PM
LMAO....yup sig.....I`ll catch it now!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I hope you mean his sig, rather than his avatar. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I was worried there for a second Cap!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Take note, baby stink..YOUR dolphins were our easiest game of the year so far! I WISH WE PLAYED THEM EVERY WEEK!..Hell the texans have a better defense then you,jets have a better offense then you ,Vikes have a better de-line then you and the bungles could beat you right now by 15pts.:lol: :lol: oh!..and quit your :cry: :cry: :cry: you little muskrat!!


Come on BiijerkHoffs!

The Biffalo Bobs win by 10 points over a Dolphine team that didn't play without their starting passing game (QB and 2 starting WRs)!!

The GREAT Biffalo Bobs defense, what a Joke!

The Jets lite your great defense for 37 points

The Vikings scored 39 points the Bobs had to win in OT

Denver scored 28 points

Even the Toothless Bears scored 27point and the Bobs had to win in OT

Da Raiders BITCH SLAPPED you for 49 points.....Ouch, that had to hurt!!! :eek:

The Powerful Texans scored 24 points

Even the injury riddle Dolphin offense was still able to score 10 REAL offensive oints against the Bobs!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

With a defnse like that, even the PACKERS without Brett Favre will be able to lite up the Bobs in the FREEZEN TUNDRA!!!:eek: :eek:

Justasportsfan
10-28-2002, 11:59 PM
funny how they talk smack when they lost against the Bills.

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by 13isgr81
Uhh compared to the bills i think we have...

We beat the Broncos... Did you?

We beat the Jets, did you? (HAHAHA YOU LOST TO THE JETS!!!!)

We beat Detroit 48-21 and it wasn't even that close. How many points did the Bills "world class offense" score against Detroit again? How close was that game? Oh yea, I watched it, it was very close.

We soundly beat the defending super bowl chumps, I don't think you will.

So far you've beaten:
Minnesota... (Wow what a powerhouse)....
Chicago... (Another dominating team, yea right)
Houston... (Nice job beating an expansion team you should go straight to the superbowl for that)
Miami... (Managed to beat a second string offense by less than 2 tds after being given 6 turnovers, quite an accomplisment)
Detroit... (You beat that monster of a team by a whopping 7 points)

In point of fact, the only team that you have beaten with a winning record is the Dolphins... And the only way you could do it was with our Starting Wideouts, LT, and QB out of the game, and even still you only won by 10 points. And you say things are looking bad for us? :cry: :cry: :cry: CAN YOU SAY .....WOODSHED!!23-10 ARS WHOOPIN!Bwaaaaaaa!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:02 AM
The Biffalo Bobs win a few games against weak tit teams and in OT to boot and they smack about having a REAL team!! Great teams looses ever once and while - like the Dolphins!!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:04 AM
Can you say Raiders 49 t0 Biffalo's 31!! Bitch Slapping!!!!

Stinking Jets win over the Biffalo's !!!

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Don't confuse him with facts or reality baby fish... he's only showing as much of his lunacy as he possibly can to get a rise out of you...

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Come on BiijerkHoffs!

The Biffalo Bobs win by 10 points over a Dolphine team that didn't play without their starting passing game (QB and 2 starting WRs)!!

The GREAT Biffalo Bobs defense, what a Joke!

The Jets lite your great defense for 37 points

The Vikings scored 39 points the Bobs had to win in OT

Denver scored 28 points

Even the Toothless Bears scored 27point and the Bobs had to win in OT

Da Raiders BITCH SLAPPED you for 49 points.....Ouch, that had to hurt!!! :eek:

The Powerful Texans scored 24 points

Even the injury riddle Dolphin offense was still able to score 10 REAL offensive oints against the Bobs!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

With a defnse like that, even the PACKERS without Brett Favre will be able to lite up the Bobs in the FREEZEN TUNDRA!!!:eek: :eek: Our defense has givin up 34pts in the last 18 quarters..:eek: you figure it out knucklehead,Let me put it this way ..I`d rather be ME then YOU!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :monkey: on all your :cry: :cry: :cry:

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 12:08 AM
billhoff...you`re drunk again, huh?

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Don't confuse him with facts or reality baby fish... he's only showing as much of his lunacy as he possibly can to get a rise out of you... warf, I wouldn`t do THAT!!;)

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
billhoff...you`re drunk again, huh? Yea ,and there`s too much blood in my alcohol system, Im pissed!:mad:

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
The Biffalo Bobs win a few games against weak tit teams and in OT to boot and they smack about having a REAL team!! Great teams looses ever once and while - like the Dolphins!!! Hey dicksmack, Like I said before..Id rather be me then you!right now!:D

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Yea ,and there`s too much blood in my alcohol system, Im pissed!:mad:


:lol:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:17 AM
Again befuddled by facts...jerkmeoff comes up with this shining gem of inaccuracy:


Originally posted by Billhoff
Our defense has givin up 34pts in the last 18 quarters..:eek: you figure it out knucklehead

18 Qtrs = 4 1/2 games

Det - 17
Mia - 10
Hou - 24
Oak - 49
last 2 Qtrs vs Bears (4th & OT) - 10

Add it up "knucklehead"... using simple math it equals 110 points.

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Damn Wharf....I vote you NEVER replace that avatar. Thats the only reason I talk to this numnut!!:D I used to date a girl who looked................. nothing like that!!:lol: :lol:wide open guys! start smackin

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Where did you go jerkhoff? trying to figure out how to use the calculator?

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
wide open guys! start smackin

No... that's just too easy... even for you...

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Thats the only reason I talk to this numnut!!:D I used to date a girl who looked................. nothing like that!!:lol: :lol:wide open guys! start smackin

Awww what the h@ll... so you like the avatar too? I'll make sure Ricky knows not to bend over in the shower when we play in Buffalo....

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Awww what the h@ll... so you like the avatar too? I'll make sure Ricky knows not to bend over in the shower when we play in Buffalo....


I knew that one wouldn`t die young. :D :lol:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I knew that one wouldn`t die young. :D :lol:

at least you had the sense to correct your statement Cap! jerkhoff hasn't bothered so far! :eek:

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Again befuddled by facts...jerkmeoff comes up with this shining gem of inaccuracy:



18 Qtrs = 4 1/2 games

Det - 17
Mia - 10
Hou - 24
Oak - 49
last 2 Qtrs vs Bears (4th & OT) - 10

Add it up "knucklehead"... using simple math it equals 110 points. Our defense was not responsable for all those points. Our OFFENSE has giving up fumble recoveries for td`s and int`s for td`s!and a fluke TD when it bounced off two of our players in the detroit game

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Our defense was not responsable for all those points. Our OFFENSE has giving up fumble recoveries for td`s and int`s for td`s!and a fluke TD when it bounced off two of our players in the detroit game


:lol: Oh? you mean it doesn't work both ways? When the Dolphins talk about our Defense only giving up 16... you revert to the "beating" you layed on us... but you'd like to use that same argument for the Bills?

Double standards cannot cover up your glaring ignorance of fact while posting. :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Double standards cannot cover up your glaring ignorance of fact while posting.
Why not? You've made it an art form.

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Awww what the h@ll... so you like the avatar too? I'll make sure Ricky knows not to bend over in the shower when we play in Buffalo.... Funny!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Our defense was not responsable for all those points. Our OFFENSE has giving up fumble recoveries for td`s and int`s for td`s!and a fluke TD when it bounced off two of our players in the detroit game

Just like in the Bobs vs Dolphin game??

OK BilljerkHoff!!

What the HELL, everyone makes a mistakes!!






















Just look at your Parents!!! :evil: :evil:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Why not? You've made it an art form.

..and what shred of evidence do you have to back that inane comment up with? Now you're making things up to hide your obvious lack of composure. :rolleyes:

If anyone uses double standards...it's a simpleton Jits fan trying to smack a team that has more wins already than the Jets could accomplish all season!

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
What the HELL, everyone makes a mistakes!!

Take the aquisition of Ray Lucas for example.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality



Changing quotes not only childish, but also a bannable offense.

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Changing quotes not only childish, but also a bannable offense.
Waaaah!

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:01 AM
Nice edit... maybe I shouldn't have warned you...

Billhoff
10-29-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: Oh? you mean it doesn't work both ways? When the Dolphins talk about our Defense only giving up 16... you revert to the "beating" you layed on us... but you'd like to use that same argument for the Bills?

Double standards cannot cover up your glaring ignorance of fact while posting. :rolleyes: Our defense was way to much for your o-line ..which in turn resulted in bad decisions and hurries by your scape goat..lucas , when bledsoe threw his picks they were just bad passes and no tackling by the offense which resulted in td`s....It had nothing to do with being forced to throw a bad pass from the defense

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Waaaah!

I know you're sad... but things will get better for you after puberty.... that's when the zits clear up (maybe), and you sprount some fuzz on your chin (maybe)....

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
.... that's when the zits clear up (maybe), and you sprount some fuzz on your chin....
Sounds like it wasn't a very good experience for you.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Our defense was way to much for your o-line ..which in turn resulted in bad decisions and hurries by your scape goat..lucas , when bledsoe threw his picks they were just bad passes and no tackling by the offense which resulted in td`s....It had nothing to do with being forced to throw a bad pass from the defense

Puleeeese.... enough with the crybaby excuses.... :cry:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Sounds like it wasn't a very good experience for you.

It was fine for me... just letting you know what's in store for you in a few years....

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
enough with the crybaby excuses....
That's kinda funny coming from crybaby extrodinaire. I know it wasn't intentional, but you actually were funny for a change.

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Waaaah!


against policy.

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
against policy.
I edited it because I didn't see the two words way down by the bottom of the page. Think I'd wanna rip off somebody elses material?

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
That's kinda funny coming from crybaby extrodinaire. I know it wasn't intentional, but you actually were funny for a change.

Again... I ask, what shred of evidence do you have that I'm a crybaby? I'd say it's the pot calling the kettle black....

As for being funny? I'd hardly call you a judge of humor...

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
I edited it because I didn't see the two words way down by the bottom of the page. Think I'd wanna rip off somebody elses material?

No....stop backpeddling... you edited it because I told you it was bannable. Truth is, you included your comment about Lucas as part of the quote... again, trying in vain to be funny... and now you're not even man enough to admit it. Typical. :rolleyes:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:15 AM
Yawn.

You're like the little kid who keeps pulling on my pants begging for a nickle to ride the K-Mart horsey when I'm trying to talk to somebody. Beat it. Contrary to popular belief, denial is not smack. Regurgitating other peoples lines is not smack. Using the intelligence bit over and over when you have none. . . is not smack. Having an Anna Kournikova avitar is not smack. Come to think of it, you're smackless. Now clap your hands a couple of times, turn out the lights, and go to bed.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality


Contrary to popular belief, denial is not smack. Regurgitating other peoples lines is not smack. Using the intelligence bit over and over when you have none. . .

Then why do you keep trying it?

Seems to me you're just a frustrated pre-teen that saw a video of Joe Namath in pantyhose, and thought that was someone you wanted as your idol... then you noticed he wore a fur coat on the sidelines, and you knew that the Jets were your team....

It's a shame really, that your parents didn't have any children that lived.....

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 01:23 AM
:jetssuck:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Seems to me you're just a frustrated pre-teen that saw a video of Joe Namath in pantyhose, and thought that was someone you wanted as your idol... then you noticed he wore a fur coat on the sidelines, and you knew that the Jets were your team....
Interesting attempt. B for effort. But Joe Namath in pantyhose? It's so 70ish. Ditch it. Try replacing it with Vinnie and a veil. Much more up to date. Fur coats? Again. That went out with chastity belts. Toss it. Try, well, you can't try the wedding dress thing. . . Ricky Williams already did it. Maybe you can exploit the transestites running around all over New York. Try that. I expect to see gradual progress.

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 02:05 AM
:jetssuck:

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 02:19 AM
:jetssuck:

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 02:20 AM
:lol:

:jetssuck:

Mr.Reality
10-29-2002, 02:34 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/jetsuck.gif

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 02:35 AM
:jetssuck: