PDA

View Full Version : Important - Boards Closure...



FinHeavenAJ
10-28-2002, 06:08 PM
The boards will be closed tonight starting at 6:30pm EST, they should be up in about an hour.

I have to upgrade the message boards and redo some things, thus it will hopefully stop the account from being suspended by the host.

FFiB
10-28-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
The boards will be closed tonight starting at 6:30pm EST, they should be up in about an hour.

I have to upgrade the message boards and redo some things, thus it will hopefully stop the account from being suspended by the host.

u know there is one host out there who never would shut down a dolfan Mb...


;)

FinHeavenAJ
10-28-2002, 09:08 PM
lmao... the problem was that there were too many stuck apache scripts or something crazy like that... and he said that there was a lot of server load... and said that vB 2.2.4 had that problem but vB 2.2.8 doesn't... whatever.... :rolleyes:

FFiB
10-28-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
lmao... the problem was that there were too many stuck apache scripts or something crazy like that... and he said that there was a lot of server load... and said that vB 2.2.4 had that problem but vB 2.2.8 doesn't... whatever.... :rolleyes:

JUst remember...there is always an alternative for you out there...

;)

FinHeavenAJ
10-28-2002, 09:45 PM
Since someone is never on AIM anymore... :D :lol:

Miamian
11-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Jeez, AJ when I saw boards closure, at first I thought it was permanent. Whew!

dolphan39
11-07-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Jeez, AJ when I saw boards closure, at first I thought it was permanent. Whew! it might come to that - see http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8870