PDA

View Full Version : eight days since the" WOODSHED BEATING"....

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 10:21 PM
That one left a mark!....OUCH!!!...bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :lol:

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Please... you won the game, but it was hardly a beating...

How do you find your way home at night?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-28-2002, 11:27 PM
I still LOve the Bitch Slapping the Raiders gave the Biffalo Bobs!!

and lost to the Stinking Jets!!

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish

and lost to the Stinking Jets!! Im watching the dolphin/jets highlights of last year on monday nite football right now..the jets scored "thirty " on you in the 4th qrt..you remember that game ..don`t you? .or was that in 2000? hell I don`t know, all those jet wins over the fish all run together.:D

Billhoff
10-28-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Please... you won the game, but it was hardly a beating...

How do you find your way home at night? Sometimes one knee after the other!I never drink and drive..might spill some!:D

WharfRat
10-28-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Sometimes one knee after the other!I never drink and drive..might spill some!:D

:shakeno: :rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 11:59 PM
:jetssuck:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:jetssuck:

You're very good at that Ally! :D

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 12:12 AM
Thank you :D

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-29-2002, 12:18 AM
Im watching the dolphin/jets highlights of last year on monday nite football right now..the jets scored "thirty " on you in the 4th qrt..you remember that game ..don`t you? .or was that in 2000? hell I don`t know, all those jet wins over the fish all run together.:D

I was watching my collection of Super Bowl games and I was looking fior the GREAT Biffalo Bobs wins.

Then I remembered, the Biffalo Bobs are 0 and 4 in Super Bowl games!!! :eek: :eek:

Thank GOD for the Vikings!!! The Vikings have saved the Biffalo Bobs from being the BIGGEST LOOSERS in Super bowl HISTORY, going 0 and 5!!

I thoguht I found one of the Biffalo Bobs tapes, but it kept going "WIDE RIGHT!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

3W
10-29-2002, 12:29 AM
That one left a mark!....OUCH!!!...bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MoFinz
10-29-2002, 01:34 AM
Sometimes one knee after the other!I never drink and drive..might spill some!:D

Thats what we hear about you JerkHoff. You spend a lot of time on your knees, and you NEVER miss a drop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: :o JerkHoff under the bleachers at the Ralph

beefalow
10-29-2002, 03:49 PM
That one left a mark!....OUCH!!!...bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Could scar them for the rest of the year also, time will tell, go!-----pack!

beefalow
10-29-2002, 03:52 PM
I was watching my collection of Super Bowl games and I was looking fior the GREAT Biffalo Bobs wins.

Then I remembered, the Biffalo Bobs are 0 and 4 in Super Bowl games!!! :eek: :eek:

Thank GOD for the Vikings!!! The Vikings have saved the Biffalo Bobs from being the BIGGEST LOOSERS in Super bowl HISTORY, going 0 and 5!!

I thoguht I found one of the Biffalo Bobs tapes, but it kept going "WIDE RIGHT!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: keep trying loser 23-10:lol: :lol:

MarinoFan
10-29-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: keep trying loser 23-10:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: I think we'll be hearing 23-10 for the next 2 years form these guys. Right next to Jets fans saying " WE WON 8 OUT OF 9".

beefalow
10-29-2002, 04:01 PM

and lost to the Stinking Jets!! That Raider game was a great back n forth evenly match game at the time,untill the pick and run back in the 4th qtr, of course now we`d probably beat them. Were gettin better with each game ,are you?:lol:

poornate
10-29-2002, 04:02 PM
They'll get tongue tied after the spanking they're going to take in december.

MarinoFan
10-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Hope you get better beating 2-5 teams.:rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MoFinz
Thats what we hear about you JerkHoff. You spend a lot of time on your knees, and you NEVER miss a drop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: :o JerkHoff under the bleachers at the Ralph

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
10-29-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hope you get better beating 2-5 teams.:rolleyes: All sounds like "sour grapes" to me,just admit it, were better then you right now!alot better:D and just to add insult to "INJURY" you have to go to ;"Lamb-bo"field on a Monday night!!!:eek: :eek: :cry:

beefalow
10-29-2002, 04:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you been drinkin bong water warfwang thats not that funny!:confused:

MarinoFan
10-29-2002, 04:56 PM
All sounds like "sour grapes" to me,just admit it, were better then you right now!alot better:D and just to add insult to "INJURY" you have to go to ;"Lamb-bo"field on a Monday night!!!:eek: :eek: :cry:
Okay, you are better, you can leave now. Your existance has been justified. You beat one good team. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Like you can really say that Buffalo did everything to beat Miami, and Miami mistakes had absolutely nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 04:58 PM
Yes, I can...

Just to make you whine a little more.

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 05:35 PM
Have you been drinkin bong water warfwang thats not that funny!:confused:

Of course you don't think it's funny... it exposes your true colors.. everyone else thinks so though :lol: :lol:

DolfanISS
10-29-2002, 11:50 PM
:monkey: Buffalo Bills

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-30-2002, 01:46 AM
:rolleyes: I think we'll be hearing 23-10 for the next 2 years form these guys. Right next to Jets fans saying " WE WON 8 OUT OF 9".

That is ALL they will be able to say!! Since they are not going any where for the playoffs!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ohall
10-30-2002, 01:51 AM
That one left a mark!....OUCH!!!...bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-30-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3W
10-30-2002, 09:02 AM

Just like we have been hearing 3-13 all offseason and 20-0 & 17-0 for an freakin eternity from you guys everytime you run out of things to say:rolleyes: Duck, that boomerang is finally coming back around your way..enjoy;) :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 10:43 AM
That is ALL they will be able to say!! Since they are not going any where for the playoffs!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are wrong, they are going to the Sports Bar to watch us play.;)

RobertHoover
10-30-2002, 10:48 AM

OK, so that takes care of the first Saturday of the playoffs. What will we all do after that?

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 12:10 PM
haha, not this year pal.

RobertHoover
10-30-2002, 12:13 PM
We're waiting. It's about the results man.

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 12:17 PM
talking about results. 0-4, nuff said

RobertHoover
10-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Hey everyone, lets live in the past for a while. It will be fun.

As we tour the past we see thge 1972 Dolphins (wow, has it been 30 years, fans talk like it was yesterday), the 1984 Dolphins (who knew it would be Dans last shot), and the career of Dan Marino.

As we enter the present we see Ray Lucus, Jay's broken thumb, a fresh beating at the hands of the Buffalo Bills and an awful playoff record.

I can now see why the fine folks who follow the South Florida team live in the past, the present and future scare the hell out of them.

RebaJosh
10-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

As we tour the past we see thge 1972 Dolphins (wow, has it been 30 years, fans talk like it was yesterday), the 1984 Dolphins (who knew it would be Dans last shot), and the career of Dan Marino.

As we enter the present we see Ray Lucus, Jay's broken thumb, a fresh beating at the hands of the Buffalo Bills and an awful playoff record.

I can now see why the fine folks who follow the South Florida team live in the past, the present and future scare the hell out of them.

They have to live in the past. They will never win anything again and they know it.

beefalow
10-30-2002, 02:08 PM
Okay, you are better, you can leave now. Your existance has been justified. You beat one good team. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Like you can really say that Buffalo did everything to beat Miami, and Miami mistakes had absolutely nothing to do with it.:rolleyes: "FORCED" mistakes!!

beefalow
10-30-2002, 02:15 PM
Of course you don't think it's funny... it exposes your true colors.. everyone else thinks so though :lol: :lol:
"everyone else"? :confused: Sorry my fault I forgot your an idiot!:rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 02:27 PM
damn, I wouldn't be talking about idiots. You are considered around here as the village knuckle scraper.

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 02:32 PM
So that would make you his spew bib? :lol:

beefalow
10-30-2002, 03:09 PM
damn, I wouldn't be talking about idiots. You are considered around here as the village knuckle scraper. Dam ,when you type a post all I hear are farting noises.We all know when your thin skined toilet a$$ is in here:toliet: peeeeuwwwwee!!;)

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Dam ,when you type a post all I hear are farting noises.We all know when your thin skined toilet a$$ is in here:toliet: peeeeuwwwwee!!;)

???What the hell? Man you make no sense. That's pretty sad he wears a bib. Farting noises when I type? That's gotta come from your end, cause I just don't know how you can hear me type:confused:

beefalow
10-31-2002, 01:05 PM
???What the hell? Man you make no sense. That's pretty sad he wears a bib. Farting noises when I type? That's gotta come from your end, cause I just don't know how you can hear me type:confused: It was a joke! Sorry I confused you, go away now! **Twerp*** your wasting my time:rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 01:24 PM
It was a joke! Sorry I confused you, go away now! **Twerp*** your wasting my time:rolleyes:

Oh... that's right. we forgot you're an idiot... now that must have been pretty funny to you... :rolleyes:

beefalow
10-31-2002, 02:58 PM
Oh... that's right. we forgot you're an idiot... now that must have been pretty funny to you... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 03:29 PM
It was a joke! Sorry I confused you, go away now! **Twerp*** your wasting my time:rolleyes:

Joke? Are you kidding me? This was about as funny as your mom scratching her dirty ass.:confused:

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 03:50 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleep:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:17 PM

You got that right!!:evil: :evil:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

Yes, let's live back in the past!!

From the way all the Biffalo Bob fans are talking, Ther Bobs were only 1 point short and 10 seconds away from beating the Patsy's in the AFC Championship game!! Wow, the Bobs were only 1 game away from their 5th super Bowl apperance!!:eek: :eek:

However, that is not true, is it Biffalo?? That's right, the Bobs were 3-13 last season and lost twice to the Dolphine including the season final 34-7 Bitch Slapping!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's go back to the 2000 season! The Biffalo Bobs were a better 8-8 fot the season, but THEY LOST TO THE DOLPHINS TWICE AGAIN!! How can that be?? Does this mean that out of the last 5 games played, the GREAT Biffalo Bobs are ONLY 1-4!! :eek: :eek:

One win in the last 3 years and NOW the Bob fans are all fired up about their team. The same team that lost to the JETS! The same Bob team that almost lost to the Lions!! The same GREAT BIFFALO BOB team that was taken in to overtime by both the 2-5 Bears and 2-5 Vikings!!!:D :D

WOW!! The Biffalo Bobs have a lot to crow about!!

The GREAT 1 game - 1 year wonders!! :evil: :evil: :evil: