PDA

View Full Version : And the whining continues...

3W
10-29-2002, 01:10 AM
Excuse No 1 - Lucas gave up 6 turnovers and the game
Translation - Your defense kicked our offense's ass

Excuse No 2 - We held Drew to 150 yards passing
Translation - Travis Henry lit us up for a buck thirty and our passrushing posterboy that we are all so proud of, Jason Taylor, got shut out cold by a second year player.

Excuse No 3 - Our starting QB and two starting receivers didn't play.
Translation - Our punt-throwing, big eared QB, our big slow possession receiver that we don't even want to sign, and our one year wonder receiver were spared the embarrassment and pain that the others felt.

Excuse No 4 - We lost but we are still in first place
Translation - That is like Ted Bundee saying "They caught me but at least I am still alive"....one week before his execution...can you say Green Bay Packers and frozen tundra??

I have prepared a big pot of Crow for you Finfans. Don't worry if you can't eat Crow anymore because "it makes yer one toof in yur mouf hert somin feerce". I have pureed it and put it in a Colt45 can, wrapped up in a brown paper bag so that you can lay under your newspaper on the parkbench in the morning, sipping on it and wonderin what in the fuc went wrong last week.

P.S. This post does not neccassarily express the way I feel about all Finfans...just the ones that talk out of their asses...ya'll fools know who you are
:goof: :D :lol:

shelby
10-29-2002, 06:30 AM
:lol:
don't get him started y'all!
:D

Sniper
10-29-2002, 12:30 PM

beefalow
10-29-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Excuse No 1 - Lucas gave up 6 turnovers and the game
Translation - Your defense kicked our offense's ass

Excuse No 2 - We held Drew to 150 yards passing
Translation - Travis Henry lit us up for a buck thirty and our passrushing posterboy that we are all so proud of, Jason Taylor, got shut out cold by a second year player.

Excuse No 3 - Our starting QB and two starting receivers didn't play.
Translation - Our punt-throwing, big eared QB, our big slow possession receiver that we don't even want to sign, and our one year wonder receiver were spared the embarrassment and pain that the others felt.

Excuse No 4 - We lost but we are still in first place
Translation - That is like Ted Bundee saying "They caught me but at least I am still alive"....one week before his execution...can you say Green Bay Packers and frozen tundra??

I have prepared a big pot of Crow for you Finfans. Don't worry if you can't eat Crow anymore because "it makes yer one toof in yur mouf hert somin feerce". I have pureed it and put it in a Colt45 can, wrapped up in a brown paper bag so that you can lay under your newspaper on the parkbench in the morning, sipping on it and wonderin what in the fuc went wrong last week.

P.S. This post does not neccassarily express the way I feel about all Finfans...just the ones that talk out of their asses...ya'll fools know who you are
:goof: :D :lol: Thats a good post!:)

MarinoFan
10-29-2002, 04:49 PM
excellent:rolleyes: nobody is whining. This is a MIAMI DOLPHIN website, not a Buffalo Bill hang out. You guys keep whining about your win. CONGRATU****INGLATIONS!!! Now get on with it. You guys already played a game past that win and are still sulking in it. Was it that big for you? Can you send me a pic of the trophy you won? Maybe the rings given to the players. Who was your Superbowl MVP? Geez, get on with life.

RobertHoover
10-29-2002, 04:52 PM
Just a correction MFan, Bill's fans are not whinning about the win, we are bragging about the win.

Lets review:

You whine when you get beat, you brag when yo win.

MarinoFan
10-29-2002, 05:13 PM
very good, you are smart Hoove. Regardless, you guys would be invisible had you lost. Just seems there is way too many Bills fans in here. I wonder where you all will go when you lose a couple of games :?

WharfRat
10-29-2002, 05:44 PM
The regulars will still be here... even if the Bills lose the rest of their games... it's the homers that will run away... similar to the homers from our site that went over there before the game, and probably haven't been back since (please notice, I have not been to BFI for a long time.. well before the game, and have never been to BFZ). What goes around comes around. they have bragging rights at this point... on any given Sunday, that could change. I know for a fact that peeps like 3W, Harmon, Mouldy (by the way, where the h#ll has that boy been?) and Hoov, will all be back here when it's our turn, bowls in hand, ready to eat the crow....

That said....

:billsbite

inFINSible
10-29-2002, 06:53 PM
What game are you guys talking about?:confused:

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 07:23 PM
I think MarinoFan is still whining about that "Woodshed beating" :) we gave you week before last.

bigbry
10-29-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I think MarinoFan is still whining about that "Woodshed beating" :) we gave you week before last.

Please refer to; Excuse 1-4

BB

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 07:43 PM

shelby
10-29-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
excellent:rolleyes: nobody is whining. This is a MIAMI DOLPHIN website, not a Buffalo Bill hang out. You guys keep whining about your win. CONGRATU****INGLATIONS!!! Now get on with it. You guys already played a game past that win and are still sulking in it. Was it that big for you? Can you send me a pic of the trophy you won? Maybe the rings given to the players. Who was your Superbowl MVP? Geez, get on with life.

no offense, MF, but when you allow us to get under your skin, it encourages us to stick around.

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 09:43 PM
I think MarinoFan is still whining about that "Woodshed beating" :) we gave you week before last. i think its about time you acted like you've won before!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 09:55 PM
poke, poke...

Is that thing still bleeding?

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 09:58 PM
poke, poke...

Is that thing still bleeding? i think the bills can take a loss better than we can, since they're so used to it and all!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:00 PM
We are on a three game roll Dolfan...

You ladies are starting a three game slide. :)

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:03 PM
We are on a three game roll Dolfan...

You ladies are starting a three game slide. :)

Who do you guys play next?

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Patriots... It's going to be a tough one. They are getting into 'must win' territory.

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Who do you guys play next? they play NE sunday!;)

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:08 PM
At NE ?

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:09 PM
No at the Ralph.

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 10:12 PM
you had the ball 3/4 of the time, i think the defense did one hell of a job holding you to 23!:p

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:13 PM
{more quiet violin music}

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:14 PM
GO PATS!!!

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:17 PM
:rolleyes:

I hear you though. I would be rooting for them if they were playing you guys as well. That's how it goes.

ROLL PACK ROLL!!! :)

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:18 PM
:rolleyes:

I hear you though. I would be rooting for them if they were playing you guys as well. That's how it goes.

ROLL PACK ROLL!!! :)

Of course. :cool:

harmonkoz
10-29-2002, 10:20 PM
I am outta here Cap, you have a good evening.

Stay out of trouble Dolfan.

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:20 PM
Hey, pre-season....I picked the bills as my cinderella team, but I didn`t expect you to cinderella OUR asses! :D :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-29-2002, 10:21 PM
I am outta here Cap, you have a good evening.

Stay out of trouble Dolfan.

c-ya harmon.

RobertHoover
10-29-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you had the ball 3/4 of the time, i think the defense did one hell of a job holding you to 23!:p

You had the ball 2 minutes longer than we did 06. Sorry to let some facts get in the way of a good story

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
You had the ball 2 minutes longer than we did 06. Sorry to let some facts get in the way of a good story the problem was, everytime the fins crossed the 50, mucous would let the ball slide away!:rolleyes: :p

beefalow
10-30-2002, 02:36 PM
i think its about time you acted like you've won before!:rolleyes: Didn`t all the fish fans bragg about how long its been since we beat you( 2 years)and how proud they were of that record, and it will be another two years untill we beat you...well we beat you in the ground ten days ago and it still feels good, GLOAT,GLOAT,GLOAT and one more time GLOAT!:D :lol:

beefalow
10-30-2002, 02:55 PM
{more quiet violin music}

:lol: :lol: As zero`s arm slowly and {quietly} strokes his voilin strings, a slow river of tears comes a flowing down his Wittle cheek bones one after another piddle paddeling to the ground, as he {whisper sings}the song (lonesome loser) by the Wittle river band.~~~~~~~~:cry: :cry: :cry:

dolfan06
10-30-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
:lol: As zero`s arm slowly and {quietly} strokes his voilin strings, a slow river of tears comes a flowing down his Wittle cheek bones one after another piddle paddeling to the ground, as he {whisper sings}the song (lonesome loser) by the Wittle river band.~~~~~~~~:cry: :cry: :cry: i don't think so, since any NORMAL football fan can see, the dolphins, check that, lucas gave you the game. i still want to know, is ray gonna get his check in the mail or does he have to come to buffalo to get it!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
10-30-2002, 09:31 PM
i don't think so, since any NORMAL football fan can see, the dolphins, check that, lucas gave you the game. i still want to know, is ray gonna get his check in the mail or does he have to come to buffalo to get it!:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
10-31-2002, 03:27 PM
i don't think so, since any NORMAL football fan can see, the dolphins, check that, lucas gave you the game. i still want to know, is ray gonna get his check in the mail or does he have to come to buffalo to get it!:rolleyes: Lucas is a very fine football player, he was just pressured into being a bad football player by a better "BUFFALO BILLS"team, If Lucas plays well against the pack then we will all know it was a great bills defensive effort, or if he doesn`t play well, then your in a heap load of trouble and your team will go down the tubes with him the rest of the way.You probably don`t understand,and I don`t expect you too, :goof: but either way the bills win and fish lose , and your crying will continue!:eek: :eek:

RobertHoover
10-31-2002, 03:29 PM
i i still want to know, is ray gonna get his check in the mail or does he have to come to buffalo to get it!:rolleyes:

I think he has direct deposit. It's just simplier that way.

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
I think he has direct deposit. It's just simplier that way.

Ok... so then did you mail him the game ball? Or are you making him wait until we go up ther to play to pick it up?

RobertHoover
10-31-2002, 03:54 PM
We just left in in the locker room. After him and Zach "finished up" in there he just threw it in his bag. He missed of course and had to pick it up again but it was that type of day.

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 04:08 PM
He missed of course and had to pick it up again

:lol: He probably can't even hit the toilet when he takes a crap. Kind of like another Miami product. Najeh? :lol:

dolfan06
10-31-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Lucas is a very fine football player, he was just pressured into being a bad football player by a better "BUFFALO BILLS"team, If Lucas plays well against the pack then we will all know it was a great bills defensive effort, or if he doesn`t play well, then your in a heap load of trouble and your team will go down the tubes with him the rest of the way.You probably don`t understand,and I don`t expect you too, :goof: but either way the bills win and fish lose , and your crying will continue!:eek: :eek: you suck the high hard one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-02-2002, 09:03 PM
And the whining continues...

and the Biffalo Bob Fans should stop ot at once!!

Paco
11-03-2002, 02:46 AM
With Buffalo's record, they should spend less time whining and more time praying.

Sabre Ally
11-03-2002, 03:05 AM
Praying? :lol: There is no god, this forum is proof of that.

shelby
11-03-2002, 09:29 AM
:lol: :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 02:20 PM
That is all the Biffalo Bobs have won by!!

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
That is all the Biffalo Bobs have won by!! with 4 starters out they beat us by 13, turn those two numbers around and you have what they were beaten by today, a team that we beat by 27 when everybody was healthy. GEE, it does make a difference!:rolleyes:

Muck
11-03-2002, 05:54 PM
You were saying something, Shelby?? :lol:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Muck
You were saying something, Shelby?? :lol: same year, but different whiners today, huh muck!:evil:

Muck
11-03-2002, 05:59 PM
Yeah, the Bills D was certainly stuck in the "Buffalo Stance" today!!

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 06:01 PM
Yeah, the Bills D was certainly stuck in the "Buffalo Stance" today!! yeah, bent over head over heels!:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:04 PM
Geez, I have been waiting for some reasons way the Biffalo Bobs were just BITCH SLAPPED by the Patsy!!! Still NO Buffalo Bob fans??

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 07:07 PM
Geez, I have been waiting for some reasons way the Biffalo Bobs were just BITCH SLAPPED by the Patsy!!! Still NO Buffalo Bob fans?? i don't think there will be unless the fins lose tomorrow!:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:19 PM
i don't think thre will be unless the fins lose tomorrow!:rolleyes:

We can give them 38-7 reasons why the Bobs Fans return will NOT be the same any more!!!:evil: :evil:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 07:22 PM
We can give them 38-7 reasons why the Bobs Fans return will NOT be the same any more!!!:evil: :evil: we lost by 13, turn those 2 numbers around and thats what they got raped by today!:goof:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:29 PM
Take away the INT for a TD and it was ONLY a 6 point game!!

Marino1983
11-03-2002, 08:02 PM
Bitch slapping jill fans,, that's like squashing an ant or catching a fly in your hands !! No contest ,, but I have got to admit, watching the Patsies completely dominate the (over hyped love canal residents) was almost as good as when the Dolphins get another win !!!! ALMOST ....................... Marino1983

3W
11-03-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Bitch slapping jill fans,, that's like squashing an ant or catching a fly in your hands !! No contest ,, but I have got to admit, watching the Patsies completely dominate the (over hyped love canal residents) was almost as good as the Dolphins get another win !!!! ALMOST ....................... Marino1983

Yes, this coming from a whiny lil bitch that melts down faster than the gubment grilled cheese sandwiches that he leaves on his stove too long because he spends too much time in the bathroom:goof:

Muck
11-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Hey, Bills fans...........GET YOUR ANKLES BEHIND YOUR EARS!!! :evil:

3W
11-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Geez, I have been waiting for some reasons way the Biffalo Bobs were just BITCH SLAPPED by the Patsy!!! Still NO Buffalo Bob fans??

Much unlike you guys ***** Fish we don't have to make excuses. We got are asses whipped soundly today..and here I am, so go ahead and have your fun..you just better hope that you guys win against The Pack because i will be here tomorrow also to taketh and giveth :goof:

P.S. we still have scoreboard this year Fool:goof:

MarinoFan
11-03-2002, 09:42 PM
you only have the scoreboard for right now. We have first place regardless.;)

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Much unlike you guys ***** Fish we don't have to make excuses. We got are asses whipped soundly today..and here I am, so go ahead and have your fun..you just better hope that you guys win against The Pack because i will be here tomorrow also to taketh and giveth :goof:

P.S. we still have scoreboard this year Fool:goof: now why do ya wan't to go and get all huffy and nasty, i still think you're a great guy, your team sucks, but you're as funny as hell!:D

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:07 PM
3W stands for Whimpy - Whinny - Wussie!!

Just like the Biffalo Bobs!!

3W
11-04-2002, 10:46 AM
now why do ya wan't to go and get all huffy and nasty, i still think you're a great guy, your team sucks, but you're as funny as hell!:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Marino1983
11-04-2002, 12:49 PM
Hey, Bills fans...........GET YOUR ANKLES BEHIND YOUR EARS!!! :evil:

That is ONE thing that the jillys are very good at :( !!!:lol: :lol: Marino1983

3W
11-04-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
That is ONE thing that the jillys are very good at :( !!!:lol: :lol: Marino1983

and did you know that it is illegal in your parts to ride around with a sheep in your pickup truck without a chaperone...at the very least it is stipulated in the terms of your parole...BAAAAAAAAA!!!:goof:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 01:56 AM
i know how to handle the big dogs, carry a squirt gun full of bleach!:D