PDA

View Full Version : Wve Now Signing Up Relaible Owners For Next Season: Online Ps2 Madden League

WVECOMMISH1
07-15-2005, 10:09 PM
:goof: Well let me tell you a little bit about this league I run. The major league has been going strong for 15 seasons starting from April of last year. During that time I have given away 45 trophies away sent to places all across America. We also have Official league shirts that we give away during tournies or they can be purchased as well for $12.00

:fire: Now we have a miinor league system too where we groom the rooks to get into the BIG leagues. This minor league has been going for three seasons and is getting stronger by the second!

:lol: Currently we are in the playoffs of both leagues and will be awaiting the release of Madden 06 to reume with season 16 of WVE1 and season four of WVE2! So if your an NFL style sim player then this league is for you. I am not a kid so don't bother me with inactivity or cheese like the same play the whole game. Glithcers last about two games then are ousted and inactive owners are booted after one week of inactivity unless they contact me about vacation or reasons for inactivity.

:shakeno: Once again I invite all Madden Phin Fans to join up. I think two guys from a previous post signed up through the fin forum and are locked into the next season coming up. We even are taking a WVE reunion trip to Vegas in late January the weeek before the Super Bowl for a in person tourney and flag football game. Yes we are a tight group of guys who have been together through thick and thin and look forward to new owners who like to compete with integrity, honesty and passion!

:tongue: Finally, the major difference of our league is the no switch rule aka rule 11) SWITCHING PLAYERS:You may manually move ONE player but you must use him the entire play-so be wise. Once the play begins you may NOT switch a player to break up a pass or intercept/since controlling recievers isn't allowed until after the pass is caught on offense. You can switch if your opponent is running the no-huddle offense.

Basically the premise is when was the last time u saw a DE mentally switch into a SS or CB? Never you know why cause they don't do it in the NFL. Neither do we award bad playcalling here in WVE. So sign up and get in before the lights go out!

http://www.leaguenow.com/madden/index.asp?lid=wfl
minor league

http://www.leaguenow.com/madden/index.asp?lid=wve
major league

aim: WVECOMMISH

WVECOMMISH1
07-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Get in now phin fans only 4 spots left in the minor leagues!!!!!!!!

jville_fin
07-21-2005, 02:06 AM
i signed up for it....im pretty used to leagues. The ones I've been in have not been going on due to players not playing and stuff like that...

WVECOMMISH1
07-21-2005, 04:08 AM
I received your sign up, is your aim wtorres44? I will be sending you a reply soon about the draft!

UCFinfan86
07-21-2005, 10:27 AM
i signed up but idk if anything happend. I also tried IM the commish but he didn't respond.

Amars
07-21-2005, 03:17 PM
I just signed up for the minor league. Let me know the status.

WVECOMMISH1
07-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Finfan what is your aim?

Amars I recieved your sign up and will send more info today!

jville_fin
07-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Sorry i wasn't on aim today WVE, did you email me any info?

WVECOMMISH1
07-23-2005, 09:50 AM
I am sending out the info within minutes so by the time u read this it will be sent!

WeVie
07-23-2005, 11:52 PM
I would love to play but right now my working out of town prevents that and always have. I will be switching jobs in about two months so will there be any more opening soon? I have always wanted to play in a league for a very long time but as I said I have'nt been able to.

WeVie
08-08-2005, 10:12 AM
So can i play or not?

WVECOMMISH1
08-17-2005, 11:54 PM
WeVie I am sure there will be a spot but u know I can't guarantee you anything just that something always comes up. Also any1 else the Skins, Jets and Hawks are open in WVE2~

mixmaster_matt
08-18-2005, 12:14 PM
I want the seahawks, how do I get them?