PDA

View Full Version : Fishfry at Lambeau Monday night!!!!!!

spiderman
10-29-2002, 11:41 PM
How ya'll doin down there. I been a might busy lartely but just thought I'd invite ya all up to a tailgate party at Lambeau. In honor of the latest victims we're gonna have a fish fry instead of the usual brats and what not.

BTW has anyone seen ol Pierpont Weaver? I heard he was down here raisin quite a rucus with you folks and I just wanted to warn you he is one bad assed dude. Dang he'll scam the socks off ya while you're still wearin em if'n you aren't careful.
He comes buy it honestly though. His daddy--the Rev. Tyrone Weaver was just like that. Dang the guy was forever haranguing the local populace and callin em dicks and whatnot. Shameful I know but some folks just don't have a proper upbringing.

Well anyway you just come right on up and I'm sure after the whuppin the Packers are gonna lay on the Dullfins that a little nourishment will be just the thing to cheer ya'll up
:monkey:

dolfan06
10-29-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by spiderman
How ya'll doin down there. I been a might busy lartely but just thought I'd invite ya all up to a tailgate party at Lambeau. In honor of the latest victims we're gonna have a fish fry instead of the usual brats and what not.

BTW has anyone seen ol Pierpont Weaver? I heard he was down here raisin quite a rucus with you folks and I just wanted to warn you he is one bad assed dude. Dang he'll scam the socks off ya while you're still wearin em if'n you aren't careful.
He comes buy it honestly though. His daddy--the Rev. Tyrone Weaver was just like that. Dang the guy was forever haranguing the local populace and callin em dicks and whatnot. Shameful I know but some folks just don't have a proper upbringing.

Well anyway you just come right on up and I'm sure after the whuppin the Packers are gonna lay on the Dullfins that a little nourishment will be just the thing to cheer ya'll up
:monkey: since i've been going to message boards, ya know how many times i've heard that!

just remember, the fins are 9-1 against the pack!

Sabre Ally
10-30-2002, 12:59 AM
I like fish :cool:

Chauncey
10-30-2002, 01:09 AM
Tastes like chicken

Capt. Dick
10-30-2002, 01:17 AM
You better get your taste buds checked, son.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-30-2002, 01:51 AM
he meant that Buffalo taste like chicken!!

Because there are!!!

Sabre Ally
10-30-2002, 01:54 AM
They do not

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-30-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
They do not

:lol: :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-30-2002, 01:57 AM
What's so funny? Buffalo burgers are great! :cool:

dolfan06
10-30-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
What's so funny? Buffalo burgers are great! :cool: filet of barffalo ain't bad either! :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-30-2002, 02:21 AM
They're leaner than ground beef, too ;)

3W
10-30-2002, 07:30 AM

Hey spiderboy. You are now playing the AFC East, the toughest division in all of football. So when the Fins get done softening your overrated a$$es up you can come on up to Buffalo and get that first class a$$pounding by The Bills that we are going to impart on your lil ragtag Div A football team
:goof:

As far as Peckerpoint Weaver, he would put Nyquil to sleep he is so damn boring. I had a choice of reading one of his posts or of watching a test pattern on an open NBC feed on satelite tv...the test pattern was much more invigorating and had much more substance.:goof:

So far none of you Cheeseheads have brought any game to the table. All that you tards have done is to create more Spam on this 1st class message board than you might find in your lunchbox at noon. Anyways, welcome to the board and have a nice day
Yours truly, 3W

:eek: :rolleyes:

:monkey: cheeseheads

dolfan06
10-30-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Hey spiderboy. You are now playing the AFC East, the toughest division in all of football. So when the Fins get done softening your overrated a$$es up you can come on up to Buffalo and get that first class a$$pounding by The Bills that we are going to impart on your lil ragtag Div A football team
:goof:

As far as Peckerpoint Weaver, he would put Nyquil to sleep he is so damn boring. I had a choice of reading one of his posts or of watching a test pattern on an open NBC feed on satelite tv...the test pattern was much more invigorating and had much more substance.:goof:

So far none of you Cheeseheads have brought any game to the table. All that you tards have done is to create more Spam on this 1st class message board than you might find in your lunchbox at noon. Anyways, welcome to the board and have a nice day
Yours truly, 3W

:eek: :rolleyes:

:monkey: cheeseheads this is nice 3W, but i can't find out who's gonna start as QB. must be a well kept secret this week!:confused:

RobertHoover
10-30-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
filet of barffalo ain't bad either! :lol:

I only buy cans of Tuna safe Dolphin. Nothing like sparing those cute tuna the horror of the Dolphin net.

WharfRat
10-30-2002, 10:12 AM
You're a sick puppy hoov... between that and your "baby seal clubbing" comment... I'm starting to worry about you..

RobertHoover
10-30-2002, 10:32 AM
At least I've never clubbed a baby Dolphin.

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 10:48 AM

:sleep: :sleep: :boring:

WharfRat
10-30-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
At least I've never clubbed a baby Dolphin.
:lol:

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 11:57 AM
If you ever do Hoov, could you snap a pic for me? I need a new sig.

WharfRat
10-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
If you ever do Hoov, could you snap a pic for me? I need a new sig.

you're just as sick for encouraging him :shakeno:

:rolleyes: :p

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 02:24 PM
Come on Wharf. It would make a great sig and you know it. :evil:

dolfan06
10-30-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
you're just as sick for encouraging him :shakeno:

:rolleyes: :p have you heard of the new card game they have in LA?

4 clubs beat a KING!

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 09:50 PM
:confused: You start smoking weed dolfan?

dolfan06
10-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:confused: You start smoking weed dolfan? you never heard of RODNEY KING!:rolleyes:

S Murphy
10-31-2002, 01:29 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

dolfan06
10-31-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by S Murphy
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif thats a different avatar, i like it!:D