PDA

View Full Version : I Need FinFans Support On....

dominizzo
07-19-2005, 10:54 PM
My espn Fantasy League here are my 16 players

Qb- Daunte Culpepper
Qb- DAvid CArr
Qb- Aaron Brooks

Rb- Ahman Green
Rb- Cedric Benson
Rb- Stephen Davis
Rb- Ricky Williams

Wr- LArry Fitzgerald
Wr- Marvin Harrison
Wr- Santana Moss
Wr- Amani Toomer
Wr- LAveranues Coles
Wr- Keary Colbert

Te- Eric Johnson

Defense- Ravens

k_ Janikowski

I hope i will have success with this league i took Ricky cuz i have faith and i think benson will start, Davis will be the starter in Panther town right? As for Carr and Brooks they gotta break out, Is johnson a good pick at TE? How bout Colbert will me merge without Mushin? Will MOss and Coles regain power with there clubs? Lemme know plz i want ur opinions

Phinsdude
07-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Good team man.

dominizzo
07-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Good team man.

who do i start wat u suggest

ether79
07-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Qb- Daunte Culpepper
Rb- Ahman Green
Rb- Cedric Benson
Wr- Marvin Harrison
Wr- LArry Fitzgerald
Wr- LAveranues Coles

That would be my starters from who you have.

THOMAS_54
07-19-2005, 11:09 PM
How many players do you start at each position?

jesusfreak26
07-19-2005, 11:12 PM
That seems like a pretty good team

THOMAS_54
07-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Qb- Daunte Culpepper
Rb- Ahman Green
Rb- Cedric Benson
Wr- Marvin Harrison
Wr- LArry Fitzgerald
Wr- LAveranues Coles

That would be my starters from who you have. I'd probably pick those guys as starters too. It's gonna be interesting to see how good Fitzgerald and Boldin do with Warner.

AZfinfan
07-19-2005, 11:27 PM
I don't anticipate Eric J getting to the endzone much this year mainly because I think the niners are going to really struggle. I had him on my squad last year and suffered because of it. He does however get a lot of 5-8 reception games for 50-80 yds. Really though there aren't to many TE that score alot. If you didn't get one of top 3, it really doesn't matter all that much in my opinion. Just curious did you pick up Ricky late? In what round?

Overall I like your squad

kebort
07-19-2005, 11:39 PM
QB: B. Leftwich, D. Brees
RB:R. Brown, K. Jones, M. Faulk
WR:M. Harrison, H. Ward, P. Burress, S. Smith, B. Edwards
TE: R. McMike, H. Miller

Slappy8800
07-19-2005, 11:44 PM
ehhhh shaky team

chrisjp
07-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry but I believe foster gets the start in carolina. I would not have picked stephen davis or eric johnson he could be a risk with the worst team in nfl. i believe there are 12 tight ends better than him fantasy wise. carolina backs are injury prone.

dominizzo
07-19-2005, 11:46 PM
How many players do you start at each position?

8 players they can be 4 wrs 1 back etc

MillerTime
07-20-2005, 12:06 AM
It looks good. Your RBs are a little weak with rookie Benson, injury prone Davis, and Ricky. Solid at WR and QB. I would consider dropping one of your WRs(Toomer) and picking up a TE if their are any quality ones left.

dominizzo
07-20-2005, 12:09 AM
It looks good. Your RBs are a little weak with rookie Benson, injury prone Davis, and Ricky. Solid at WR and QB. I would consider dropping one of your WRs(Toomer) and picking up a TE if their are any quality ones left.

thnx

painpiljunkie
07-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Are you drafting against other GM's? Can everyone pick the same players?

QB's- how do you not pick Peyton?
Brooks is alright, when he's on he can be awesome.
Carr? what about Kerry Collins, he's got an arm and he's got Randy Moss.

RBs- Ya dont take Jamal Lewis? no Tomlinson? Holmes?
So far ya have a rookie, a guy who wont be starting, and another that will be splitting time, Green is kind nutty too.

Recievers- Ya picked the wrong Moss! Harrison is great, Coles will rock too but I dont see Holt, Chad Johnson, Joe Horn, or Hines Ward suitin up for ya.

TEs- Are ya nutz!?! Gates or Gonzalez!

Def- Ravens, Best choice ya made so far. Bills and Vikes will be great too.

Ks- Jan is awesome, how about Nugent?

Dont forget BYE weeks, You'll be sitting Fitzgerald, Ahman Green and Johnson week 6, Colbert and Davis week 7, Harrison and Coles Week 8.

Couple guys to watch, QB Bulger in St Louis, he's got very good targets to throw at. RB Willis McGahee weather ya like him or not he's goona get somebody big points in the fantasy game. WR Donald Driver, he's got Favre throwin to him, he'll get ya some points. TE Witten in Dallas cause Bledsoe will need to get rid of the rock quick. DEF's Atl and Car. Ks-Stover and Akers are 3 and 4 on my FF list.

You can pick who ya want but BEWARE THE BYE WEEKS! Good Luck.

AND FOR PETE'S SAKE DONT READ KEBORTS TEAM, IT WILL LOWER YOU IQ JUST BY READING IT!

NYinBostonFin
07-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Are you drafting against other GM's? Can everyone pick the same players?

QB's- how do you not pick Peyton?
Brooks is alright, when he's on he can be awesome.
Carr? what about Kerry Collins, he's got an arm and he's got Randy Moss.

RBs- Ya dont take Jamal Lewis? no Tomlinson? Holmes?
So far ya have a rookie, a guy who wont be starting, and another that will be splitting time, Green is kind nutty too.

Recievers- Ya picked the wrong Moss! Harrison is great, Coles will rock too but I dont see Holt, Chad Johnson, Joe Horn, or Hines Ward suitin up for ya.

TEs- Are ya nutz!?! Gates or Gonzalez!

Def- Ravens, Best choice ya made so far. Bills and Vikes will be great too.

Ks- Jan is awesome, how about Nugent?

Dont forget BYE weeks, You'll be sitting Fitzgerald, Ahman Green and Johnson week 6, Colbert and Davis week 7, Harrison and Coles Week 8.

Couple guys to watch, QB Bulger in St Louis, he's got very good targets to throw at. RB Willis McGahee weather ya like him or not he's goona get somebody big points in the fantasy game. WR Donald Driver, he's got Favre throwin to him, he'll get ya some points. TE Witten in Dallas cause Bledsoe will need to get rid of the rock quick. DEF's Atl and Car. Ks-Stover and Akers are 3 and 4 on my FF list.

You can pick who ya want but BEWARE THE BYE WEEKS! Good Luck.

AND FOR PETE'S SAKE DONT READ KEBORTS TEAM, IT WILL LOWER YOU IQ JUST BY READING IT!

In what FF league could you pick the same people?
Teams would look exactly the same if you could.

painpiljunkie
07-24-2005, 06:40 AM
Yep

Nicky Napoleon
07-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Since we are showing our teams I have Culpepper, Vick, Leftwich, and Brady at QB Moss, Harrison, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith and Hines Ward at WR. For RB's Deuce, Portis, and Ahman Green. My TE's are Jason Whitten and McMichael. Defenses are Miami and Carolina, with individual defenders being Freeney and Berry. Before you ask its a four team league.....LOL