PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 06 Race for the Heisman

UCFinfan86
07-20-2005, 12:19 AM
I am about to go rent the game in the morning. My plan is to spend the first week doing the Race for the heisman, one with a QB and one with a Safety. The 2nd week(ill rerent it) and ill put all the names in so i can save the roster for madden. My question is about the Race fo rthe heisman. You play as the whole team right? I think thats ******ed, it would be cool if you play just as your player. I am only doing it so i can export my guy to Madden and start with him on superstar mode(which seems liek it shouldn't be for madden, i mean come on you got to get your hair cut and get tattoos o well it should be interesting)

UCFinfan86
07-21-2005, 12:36 AM
I HATE BLOCKBUSTER. There new no late fees thing is dumb. Now people don't return the games. Blockbuster has 12 copies of NCAA and none have been returned within the past 3 days. I don't think ill ever get a chance to get it :(

FinsNYanksFan13
07-21-2005, 12:48 AM
Buy it u cheap ******* lol!

UCFinfan86
07-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Buy it u cheap ******* lol!

Why buy it? i only want it for a few days just so i can use the information for madden, i don't really like college footblal all that much. Plus if i play NCAA right now then when Madden come sout i will get sick of it faster. There is also the fact that i dont have 100$ to spend on 2 games

Motion
07-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Why buy it? i only want it for a few days just so i can use the information for madden, i don't really like college footblal all that much. Plus if i play NCAA right now then when Madden come sout i will get sick of it faster. There is also the fact that i dont have 100$ to spend on 2 games

What "information" do you have to have for Madden? You can create your own player in Madden to use in Superstar mode. If you don't like College football don't complain about not getting a chance to play the game.

kastofsna120
07-21-2005, 06:19 PM
yeah, hopefully the 12 people that are renting the game actually like playing it

K-train
07-21-2005, 10:26 PM
My Quaterback plays @ the University of South Carolina. He finished second in Heisman voting to his OWN TEAMMATE:fire:. He had over 3,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing. Successfully leading South Carolina to a 11-1 record including the bowl win over Georgia Tech in the BCS Sugar Bowl. My teammate is a Running back who had over 1,600 yards RECEIVING! He also 900+ yards rushing,He was third in the nation in receiving yards. My Quarterback lead the nation with rushing touchdowns and was in the top 5 in passing td's. Basically the only reason why he didn't win the heisman is because of all the turnovers when we where at Tennessee and we lost by 3 points. The game after that which was @ Arkansas we struggled against them but we pulled out the win (it would have done some much better if my running back wasn't suspended for breaking team rules:yell:). So basically thats why the running back won the heisman. But watch my QB in his sophomore year in Steve Spurriers system. Late in the Freshman year he started racking up the Passing yards like the 400+ passing game I put on LSU in the SEC championship game (which we won). I'm telling you by the way my QB performed last year, the SEC is going to be ours again, only if he eliminates costly turnovers.

Note: I played all of the season games:D

Xavier Quill, South Carolina. Your 2006 Heisman trophy winner.

UCFinfan86
07-21-2005, 11:34 PM
To you ******* that were complaining and about me not liking college football i got the game and like i thought its no where near madden 2005. But its good nuff to serve the purpose of putting the names in there and doing Race for the heisman this way my create a player will come into the game proably being a first round pick instead of creating a player on madden 06