PDA

View Full Version : Who else agrees?

TheAnswer385
07-20-2005, 03:40 AM
like the whole month and a half before the draft i was sick of finheaven cuz all you saw on here was wat pple thought they should do with the pick or who we will be getting. yea its cool i even did it at first but it just got old after a while am i right??? thats when i started lagging with my finheaven. :)

Quelonio
07-20-2005, 03:42 AM
It is always like that, we will be hearing a lot of when will ronnie get a contract, and will ricky be the same (ok we have been hearing that one for a loooooong time). The draft one where not that annoying if you ask me.

DonShula84
07-20-2005, 03:46 AM
like the whole month and a half before the draft i was sick of finheaven cuz all you saw on here was wat pple thought they should do with the pick or who we will be getting. yea its cool i even did it at first but it just got old after a while am i right??? thats when i started lagging with my finheaven. :)

That was when i found the politics forum and other sports forum. I actually dont post in the forum as much as i used to

GreenMonster
07-20-2005, 04:44 AM
That was when i found the politics forum and other sports forum. I actually dont post in the forum as much as i used to

Agreed.. A Redsox 2005 WS Thread.... Priceless..

mor911
07-20-2005, 07:57 AM
I was a little annoyed with all of the 10,000,000,000 mock drafts that our members felt obligated to provide. But I just stayed out of the main fins forum, and avoided he mess.

UltraDol-Fan
07-20-2005, 11:59 AM
yup, I started posting more in the lounge and the gaming forum. Even a little in the political forum.