PDA

View Full Version : New Power Rankings

harmonkoz
10-30-2002, 04:35 PM
You ladies seem to have fallen to number 9...

Right below the Bills (8)... Soon it will be this way in the division as well. Pucker up ladies. :lol:

Here is the link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2002/10/30/drz_rankings/)

bigbry
10-30-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Right below the Bills (8)... Soon it will be this way in the division as well. Pucker up ladies. :lol:

Here is the link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2002/10/30/drz_rankings/)

You see how beating a great team can lift yours? Another example of the Bills needing the Dolphins:D

BB

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 12:49 AM
Great Thread!!

The Dolphins had a Bye week and could not move up by it own merits.

The Bobs on the other hand was lite up for 17 points and almost lost the game to the toothless Lions. Which the Dolphins crished when we played them!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 12:11 PM

Well here is ESPN's which still hold us higher than you. Who says CNNSI's is any better?

ESPN's Power rankings (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking)

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 01:45 PM
ESPN just has a slacker making their power rankings. Probably blew off updating them. :lol:

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 01:57 PM
ESPN just has a slacker making their power rankings. Probably blew off updating them. :lol:

:rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 02:09 PM
typical

king of cex
10-31-2002, 03:12 PM
Both rankings make a whole lot of sense! The Packers are right up there where they should be, with the fish fading away. Looks good to me! How about you, fish fan? Don't you love the props the fish received?

from ESPN's power rankings:
Better hope that Ray Lucas got a chance to put his performance against the Bills behind him during Miami's bye week. There's a sparkling review! How optimistic! Oh, but CNNSI also paints a rosy picture for you, fish fan.
from Dr. Z's Power Rankings:
And how cold will it be on this frosty Monday night in Wisconsin? Warm-weather team going north, you know. Then, the following week it's another cold-weather game at night -- in the Jersey Meadows. As the colonel said at the beginning of Gunga Din, when he saw that pickaxe thing stuck in the wall, "I don't like it. I don't like it at all."Is it me, or do these experts have only gloomy comments for fish fans? On the other hand, they could be wrong. With no receivers and a backup QB, maybe they should be ranked up there at 2 or 3! Oh, wait...I guess those spots are already taken. Sorry, fish. Just chew on these rays of sunshine and remember to bring a parka when you come into Green Bay for your spanking. Have a beer while you're there, and be sure to take some home with you. You'll want it after you see next week's power rankings.

Go Pack Go.

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 03:21 PM
yes, only cause your record. What happens when the new revamped Miami, runs in Green Bay and stays warm behing Ricky's strong runs. What is gonna happen to your rankings? I would be counting them eggs just yet there big fella. The games are played for a reason, and the Pack has only seen a W once against Miami in the history of meetings. It wont be no rout, that I am sure of. Close one coming down to 4th quarter.

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 04:07 PM
What happens when the new revamped Miami

There is some wishful thinking if I ever saw it. :rolleyes:

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 04:32 PM
yes man, revamped. Compared to last year and years before, we are revamped. What the hell are you talking about. Only thing wrong with the game against the bills was the turnovers. We have a very different team, so what is so wishful about it?

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 05:11 PM
Well since you did not put that little schpeel in about last year in your original post, I was assuming you were talking about Cris Cancer being added to your team. Calling that revamped. I found it amusing.

king of cex
10-31-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
yes, only cause your record.
Uh, err....yeah, so?! Last time I checked, teams with Packer-esque records make the playoffs. Do you use the same line then? "You only made the playoffs because of your record." Gee, this makes me think... I suppose I shouldn't care if Green Bay makes the playoffs. Just that we have someone like Ricky, and we become "revamped". Uhhhhh...well, we have Ahman Green and a 6-1 record. Never mind! I like things the way they are. Go ahead and revamp yourself.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
It wont be no rout, that I am sure of. Close one coming down to 4th quarter. I wouldn't hope for that if I were a fish fan. Let's see, close game, 4th quarter...hmm, Ray Lucas or Brett Favre. Ray Lucas...Brett Favre. Gee, let me mull that one over, fish fan. :p

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 05:30 PM
It's the Pack's game to lose. Everyone knows it. Except MarinoFan.

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:58 PM
Since Biffalo was 3-13 last season, anything they do is better than last year!! Rating is like Biffalo wins against the Dolphin (1-4)are nothing to worry about!!

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 10:59 PM
:confused:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 11:04 PM
:confused:

That's Normal for you!!

Don't worry, Mommy will get you a "Weakly Reader" for you!!

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 11:06 PM
Baby Ho please refrain from trying to converse with me.

I feel you have $hit for brains and are a glutton for punishment.

Half the time I can't even tell what the hell you are trying to say.

Let me guess, product of a Florida Public School?

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 11:33 PM
Baby Ho please refrain from trying to converse with me.

I feel you have $hit for brains and are a glutton for punishment.

Half the time I can't even tell what the hell you are trying to say.

Let me guess, product of a Florida Public School?

HandoMonleyooz

I talk down to the level of the person I am communicating with and that is a very low level when I am talking to you!!

If you can pull your heand out of your A$$, maybe you can understand the other half of the time!!

The Florida school system is a whole lot better than the Trailer Trash park school you and you family went to!! I understand that your family tree does not fork!! :eek: :eek:

harmonkoz
11-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Gee, that's funny, all of your posts to date, even the ones where it appears you are attempting to show some intelligence appear to be penned by either a dyslexic third grader, or an extremely drunk sailor.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-01-2002, 08:07 AM
Gee, that's funny, all of your posts to date, even the ones where it appears you are attempting to show some intelligence appear to be penned by either a dyslexic third grader, or an extremely drunk sailor.

Holy $HIT

You DID pull your head out of your A$$!!:D :D

In another week or 2, we will be able to hear something worth the effort!!:evil: :evil: