PDA

View Full Version : Hello Dolphin Fans smack

BillscrushFins
10-30-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39

I still think Brett really should rest for this out of conference game ;)

I'm sure you do!:lol: Wonder why:rolleyes:

Pcakers :monkey: phins

MarinoFan
10-30-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by BillscrushFins
I'm sure you do!:lol: Wonder why:rolleyes:

Pcakers :monkey: phins

Hey clutz, don't you have a Patriots MB to troll on this week or something? Or do you plan on Bragging about this win for the rest of eternity? :sleep: I am sure after December 1st when we beat you, you will still be sayin, "but we won the first one":rolleyes:

ublinkwescore
10-30-2002, 02:33 PM
You don't honestly think the fins will beat the Bills in Buffalo in December do you? If you do, I feel sorry for you - you must have been dropped on your head as an infant or something.

bigbry
10-30-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
You don't honestly think the fins will beat the Bills in Buffalo in December do you? If you do, I feel sorry for you - you must have been dropped on your head as an infant or something.

You make it sound as though that has never occured before.:rolleyes:

Yourwifeblinksandyouorgasm.

BB

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 12:40 AM
You don't honestly think the fins will beat the Bills in Buffalo in December do you?

Just sit back and watch!!:D :D

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Yourwifeblinksandyouorgasm.

BB

:lol: :lol: :lol: C-O-M-E-D-Y!!!!!!!

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 12:15 PM

You actually think the Bills will win a Superbowl one day. You were dropped on your head several times sluough.

LAfinfan
10-31-2002, 07:08 PM
Where are these Bill fans are coming from. They win (no we gave them) a game and all of a sudden from under the rocks they start to show up. On Dec. 1st no excuses: Buffalo: ( it wasn't cold enough, we had two players hurt, the game means nothing because we are not going anywhere , we are trying to get a high draft pick.ect)

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 09:07 PM
We've always been here numb nuts.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-02-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
We've always been here numb nuts.

That's the problem Woody Johnson Face"!

You should be over on the Biffalo Bob Board!!

Sabre Ally
11-02-2002, 11:59 PM
If we were all on the Bills board, you wouldn't have anyone to talk smack with, idiot :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-03-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
If we were all on the Bills board, you wouldn't have anyone to talk smack with, idiot :rolleyes:

Good point Ally. Most of the Bills fans that come here regularly are pretty good folk... It's good to have spirited conversations with rival fans! :evil:

Scrap
11-03-2002, 01:30 AM
It will be hard for anyone to argue with you, WharfRat as long as you have that nice pic of Anna up there.If anyone makes you mad, you can threaten to change that pic to something ugly like a Vinny Testaverde pic.

Sabre Ally
11-03-2002, 01:34 AM
Ewwwwwww. Even I would much rather see Anna. :lol:

Paco
11-03-2002, 02:36 AM
Any truth to the rumor that the Dolphins are trying to lure Marino out of the studio?

Sabre Ally
11-03-2002, 03:08 AM
Hell, even at his age, Danny would have performed much better than Lucas did. :rolleyes:

Paco
11-03-2002, 03:28 AM
Lucas couldn't hold Marino's walker.