PDA

View Full Version : Oh How Cute! Bills growing...

bigbry
10-31-2002, 12:08 AM
their beards together. They say its a sign of solidarity. Whats next, doing their laundry together? exchanging underwear?
Geee, what Bill will get the 1st sex change operation?

OH HOW CUTE!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

BB

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 12:12 AM
bry ... what the he!! are you talking about? Have you been eating hash brownies again?

bigbry
10-31-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
bry ... what the he!! are you talking about? Have you been eating hash brownies again?

I watched the last Bills game, and the guys in the booth commented a few times about it.
I just remembered it.

BB

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 12:20 AM
You mean they're growing them at the same time? Or growing them together, as in intertwined? :confused:

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 12:22 AM
Ruben Brown started it. he thought it would be kewl if the offense all grew beards.

bigbry
10-31-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
You mean they're growing them at the same time? Or growing them together, as in intertwined? :confused:

You know, thats what I thought you meant in your question---at the same time. But it wouldnt surprise me if they did.:lol:
But a few Bills fans beards are intertwined with a few Bills players butt hairs, kissing their rears so much lately.

BB

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
You know, thats what I thought you meant in your question---at the same time. But it wouldnt surprise me if they did.:lol:
But a few Bills fans beards are intertwined with a few Bills players butt hairs, kissing their rears so much lately.

BB
:eek: :eek: :lol:

MoFinz
10-31-2002, 01:15 AM
I knew it. Drew trying to butch up. Next thing you know, theyll have a new fight song in Buffablow.....everyone knows it...cmon, sing it with me.....

OH, IM A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OK
I SLEEP ALL NIGHT AND I WORK ALL DAY.

RobertHoover
10-31-2002, 11:54 AM
I just read on a Fish website the Miami Defense and the running backs have shaved their pubic hair into the shape of a heart for solidarity.

The report said the locker room was full of shaving cream, those little pink and blue razors and a lot of giggling. Must of been a hell of a site.

The link is www.Dolphinsaregay.com

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
I just read on a Fish website the Miami Defense and the running backs have shaved their pubic hair into the shape of a heart for solidarity.

The report said the locker room was full of shaving cream, those little pink and blue razors and a lot of giggling. Must of been a hell of a site.

:lol: :lol: :lol: , funny but not true. Now the comments of the Bills growing their beards together is damn true, and gay as hell. Do they all kiss goodnight and tuck each other in?:lol:

RobertHoover
10-31-2002, 12:16 PM
Have you ever been on a team that did something for solidarity MFan. It happens all the time.

BTW - I don't know if the Miami thing is true or not but it does sound plausable.

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 12:24 PM
very doubtful. I've heard of things like that in hockey, like not washing jock straps, and wearing the same socks. It's good they do something for solidarity, they'll be able to look back and say, remember that year we all grew beards and thought we were hot sh!t? Those were the good ole days, sitting back in third place, watching the Phins take the division again. AHHHHH!;)

Sniper
10-31-2002, 12:54 PM
I suspect the reason the Fin players aren't growing facial hair is because they lack the necessary male hormones.

There's a little too much estrogen on the Fins team if you ask me. For example, Ricky Williams with his high pitched voice and his tranvestite fetish for cross dressing. It makes one wonder. :lol:

MarinoFan
10-31-2002, 01:03 PM
:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 01:44 PM

LMAO... :lol:

bigbry
10-31-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

We know thats not true Bob, you cant read.

BB