PDA

View Full Version : Hey 5W???

bigbry
10-31-2002, 12:38 AM
When will this "nirvana" end for the Bills fans? Im certain this must be creating new Buffalo area problems. Hell man, I bet the normally hungover/drunk commuters are actually inspired and showing up for work on time, creating massive traffic jams. The usual slow pace of completing a task at work has been cut in half. Inventory levels dropping quickly do to happy sales people selling to giddy buyers.:lol:

BB

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 12:55 AM
I`ll tell you one thing, bry....it`s a helluva lot more fun around here, when our`n beat their`n. :D :lol:

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 01:10 AM
It ain't gonna happen this year Capt. Sowwy. :)

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
It ain't gonna happen this year Capt. Sowwy. :)

that's what we were saying before the bils came to Miami...
at this point I'm not making any more predictions... I really don't like the taste of crow. :p :goof:

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 01:25 AM
It's not bad......depends on how it's prepared. :lol:

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
It's not bad......depends on how it's prepared. :lol:

:lol:

3W
10-31-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
When will this "nirvana" end for the Bills fans? Im certain this must be creating new Buffalo area problems. Hell man, I bet the normally hungover/drunk commuters are actually inspired and showing up for work on time, creating massive traffic jams. The usual slow pace of completing a task at work has been cut in half. Inventory levels dropping quickly do to happy sales people selling to giddy buyers.:lol:

BB

It will never end BibB...ah, life is good;) However, I am staying in Florida right now and I have found that it has been a hell ofa lot easier to get from point A to point B in the last 1 1/2 weeks during rush hour and the amount of whinos in the park have increased twofold:eek: I also see that drug sales have increased in Crackami. Hell, sales are so good that Pookie, the dealer down on the corner, has gone public with stocks in his business. If I were you I would pounce on that. Right now a share of "Pookie'sCrack" goes for $9.68 per share...by the time we whip your a$$es a second time those things are projected to go through the roof and possibly split:D :D :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day, 3W

:lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 01:47 PM
:lol: Pookie's Crack. LMAO