PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Read This!!!

FinsFan74
07-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Okay...I got an e'mail (from a friend), and I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten it....but it makes me pretty F-IN sick to my stomach!! Here's the website bonsaikitten.com It looks very real to me, and I am tempted to make a trip up to NYC....there is a petition being signed and it needs like 500 people to sign it b4 anything can happen....I'm not one to send things like this but this is a special situation for me.....if anyone wants to sign the petition, PLEASE let me know, and I'll e'mail it to you......thanks everyone, and sorry for taking up your time

Nublar7
07-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Okay...I got an e'mail (from a friend), and I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten it....but it makes me pretty F-IN sick to my stomach!! Here's the website bonsaikitten.com It looks very real to me, and I am tempted to make a trip up to NYC....there is a petition being signed and it needs like 500 people to sign it b4 anything can happen....I'm not one to send things like this but this is a special situation for me.....if anyone wants to sign the petition, PLEASE let me know, and I'll e'mail it to you......thanks everyone, and sorry for taking up your time
I am not sure If I want to visit the site. Tell me what it is about first.

Slappy8800
07-20-2005, 09:53 PM
found it last year...emailed PETA...FBI has found that the site is fake and is doen as a goof

NaboCane
07-20-2005, 09:58 PM
It's a hoax by some ******* college buddies that thought it would be humorous to make a site advocating the torturous confinement of defenseless animals. What a hoot, huh? Wouldn't you just love to hang out with these party animals?

The feds have been after them for years, but they keep switching domains and no one can pin them down.

As for me personally, I have no tolerance for any sort of animal cruelty, or any depiction or joke about it. I hope eventually someone catches up with these miscreants and turns the tables on them; maybe bury them alive.

Timmy54
07-20-2005, 10:12 PM
thats horrible, fake or not you should not promote animal crulety. On the other hand, Peta isnt all there either and I eat a cheesburger cause a cheesburger tastes good.

kud
07-20-2005, 10:41 PM
I'd like to cover their heads in gasoline and light em up.. but thats just me.

King Nate
07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
I've seen that site before, yeah it's pretty sick and disturbing.

FLOUNDER
07-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Thats Cruel!

Noodle Arm
07-20-2005, 11:39 PM
LOL It's a hoax...and no it's not real. http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

finsrule84
07-21-2005, 12:07 AM
yeah i've seen this site before and i don't condone any kind of animal cruelty but if their doing this to piss off PETA then i should buy them a nice cheeseburger cause goddangit i hate those damn hippies

besides, it's probably just photoshop it's not like cats really getting hurt

EDIT: nevermind i went to the site again and it isn't photoshopped. yeah these people are sick, but i still hate them PETA hippies!

Phin-o-rama
07-21-2005, 08:56 AM
peta are *******es, just like vegans and people that dont agree exactly with what i say.

1crazy_finfan
07-21-2005, 03:48 PM
People with WAYYY to much time on their hands!! LOL :rolleyes:

welderpat
07-21-2005, 06:09 PM
PETA=People Eating Tastey Animals.

See you guys later I'm going snook fishing. ;)

cnc66
07-21-2005, 06:11 PM
PETA=People Eating Tastey Animals.

See you guys later I'm going snook fishing. ;)

good luck, I hung one early this morning about 32 inches or so..