PDA

View Full Version : Is Magic Real?

Prime
07-21-2005, 11:02 AM
I was watching this show lastnight call Mind Freak and this guy did some pretty amazing stuff. The stuff that he was doing looked so real, it was amazing. I think that Magic has it's ways, but then again i just don't know what to believe. So is magic real or not?

Pagan
07-21-2005, 11:11 AM
It depends on your definition of magic. What Criss Angel did last night were illlusions.

Prime
07-21-2005, 11:13 AM
It depends on your definition of magic. What Criss Angel did last night were illlusions.

What got me was that he was making himself and other people float and there was no wire around that could pull them up from the ground.

Pagan
07-21-2005, 11:18 AM
That was incredible....I was pretty blown away. But in interviews he said it is all an illusion.

Now HOW he does it? Ya got me! :lol:

Prime
07-21-2005, 11:23 AM
That was incredible....I was pretty blown away. But in interviews he said it is all an illusion.

Now HOW he does it? Ya got me! :lol:

I heard from other people that you have to have a pretty strong and focused mind to create something like that.

UltraDol-Fan
07-21-2005, 12:16 PM
I've seen David Blaine do some crazy things. some of his card tricks are unbelievable.

GCD960
07-21-2005, 01:37 PM
I Tivod it last night, cant wait to watch it.....glad it was good

Noodle Arm
07-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Hey anybody remember a few years ago there was a show with "The Masked Magician" and he'd show you how tricks were done? All the magicians were pissed at him and he finally revealed himself to be some fruity looking magician that nobody has ever heard of.

Maybe he can tell us how Criss Angel did his tricks. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/07/animate-1.gif

RWhitney014
07-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey anybody remember a few years ago there was a show with "The Masked Magician" and he'd show you how tricks were done? All the magicians were pissed at him and he finally revealed himself to be some fruity looking magician that nobody has ever heard of.

Yeah, I remember that...I wonder what happened to him. I guess the other guys cast a disappearing spell on him or something.

SkapePhin
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
I saw a show of this guy giving away street magician tricks.. He showed the trick how David Blaine "levitated".. Its pretty simple. You have to line up in a certain position away from people so that when you raise one foot, it will partially obscure the other foot will have the tiptoe on the ground.. I did it to a couple of my friends and they were freaked for a second.. :)

Prime
07-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I Tivod it last night, cant wait to watch it.....glad it was good

It wasn't just good, it was great.

Some of his tricks will make your jaw drop.

DonShula84
07-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Of course magic isnt real, it is all illusions and misdirection. It is entertaining, but people arent floating, or getting sawed in half, or making elephants disappear.

Slappy8800
07-21-2005, 08:50 PM

i remember that!..."it is I! Valentino!" i was like...who the F is valentino?

dolfan_101
07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I was watching this show lastnight call Mind Freak and this guy did some pretty amazing stuff. The stuff that he was doing looked so real, it was amazing. I think that Magic has it's ways, but then again i just don't know what to believe. So is magic real or not?

Did you see that voo-doo doll thing??? It was crazy, he was actually bleeding!!!!

Prime
07-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Did you see that voo-doo doll thing??? It was crazy, he was actually bleeding!!!!

:eek:

That was amazing. He has got to be one of the best ever.