PDA

View Full Version : Madden question

Slappy8800
07-21-2005, 10:50 PM
are you gonna play with feeley/ferrotte or are ya gonna make some deals? I havent decided which i will do yet...probably both

UCFinfan86
07-21-2005, 11:36 PM
My Plan is to go with Feely and hopefully draft a QB in year 2 or using the superstar mode if i can get my QB im using in NCAA ill get him if not ill do feeley and if hes good nuff maybe i wont have to draft a QB but i will not start Frerotte

Wildbill3
07-22-2005, 01:03 AM
I'll edit feely to make him playable, and then when the season starts I'll switch to whoever saban chooses as starter, at which point I'll edit the new starter. Of courseif the starter pisses me off with poor play (real life) I'll switch to the backup on my game.

banzaitrey
07-22-2005, 01:13 AM
I will use whoever Saban picks as the starter...I would much rather use Feeley and then draft a Qb in the draft because I will have the Ncaa rosters with there names on my memory card...If he doesnt do very good then I will trade up to get Leignhart(spelling) or get Omar Jacobs...if not Ill stay and get a good Lt

UCFinfan86
07-22-2005, 06:15 AM
I'll edit feely to make him playable, and then when the season starts I'll switch to whoever saban chooses as starter, at which point I'll edit the new starter. Of courseif the starter pisses me off with poor play (real life) I'll switch to the backup on my game.

what fun is it if you edit your QB to make him better. You gotta play with what you got you can't go making your guys better thats just not fair

HysterikiLL
07-22-2005, 07:35 AM
In 05 I tried to keep the realism and keep Feeley but he just honestly SUCKED..so I'll see how he does. I might draft one in my next year

arsenal
07-22-2005, 07:44 AM
ima use feeley and just be successful with him so his rating jumps up

AZStryker
07-22-2005, 02:07 PM
what fun is it if you edit your QB to make him better. You gotta play with what you got you can't go making your guys better thats just not fair

I completely agree!!!! Either practice and get better or actually have a season you don't win the superbowl and draft one who can be your franchise QB.

Personally I like the realism and would not play madden if our currnet roster on ALL MADDEN level allowed me to win 14 or more games.

elandre
07-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Im gonna see what i can do with SD to get there Back Up QB. I hope they dont want a 1st round for him. Mabye i can give them Gus for him hahaha
i dont think they will trade but who knows

Agent51
07-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Kinda off-topic but it IS a madden question:

Anyone know if in superstar mode you get to draft players? I know apparently you have no control over where your guy goes so obviously you will be playing for a team that most-likely ISN'T the Dolphins, but if you follow his career through retiremnt, does that mean you get to do all the off season stuff like drafts and free sganecy and can we make trades/sign/release players during the season or do we have no control over that in this mode? I LOVE the race for the heisman and superstar mode ideas, because I always createmyself in NCAA and bring him up through madden and now there is an actual mode for following my career, but I also love the recruiting and management you do in dynasty and franchise modes so it looks like I might be playing 2 modes at the same time, which kinda sucks. They should have the 2 combined, like have all the career following aspects and stuff you do in RFTH and superstar mode, but still allow you access to the team management things like recruiting and drafting and trades etc etc, THAT would be the ultimate game mode.