PDA

View Full Version : Notice to all Packer and Dolphin fans.....

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 03:04 PM
Here`s the deal.....

I`ve banned most, if not all of the Packer fans. Well, I got to thinkin` about it. Just because I don`t have the time, energy or smack to deal with them doesn`t mean that they can`t come on here and raise a little hell. Big game comin`up for both sides.

I`ve received a few complaints about them in the past week and a half from other Phin-fans and even a couple of Bills regulars. lol

I`ll leave it up to the Phin-fan regulars whether or not to un-ban them. This is your MB. If you decide that they should be re-instated, you better get your asses in here and smack.

CHALLENGE to Pierpont Weaver..... You and your buddies bragged that you`re a millionaire. Here`s my deal with you personally....

AJ, the Webmaster and Founder of Finheaven, is 18 yrs. old, working part-time and attending his first year of college. Because of these circumstances, he`s havin`a hard time coming up with enough money to keep this site going.

This is where you come in Weaver....AJ needs another $1500 to keep this site going for the next year....a mere pittance to you, right? You send that money to AJ and you can call me whatever you like for one year, and I`ll take it on the chin. I`ll swear to it. Do we have a deal? I`ll ask AJ to un-ban you when he gets home from school, so I can get your response.

OK....Just talked to AJ....you`re on Pierpont W.....Get back to me.

WharfRat
10-31-2002, 03:08 PM
Takin shots for the cause!!! You're a noble man Cap! :up:

RobertHoover
10-31-2002, 03:13 PM
Noble or senile, who knows?

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Noble or senile, who knows?

noble, I doubt....senile for sure! :D

fishnbadger
10-31-2002, 06:02 PM
just posting to see if I've been sent to band camp or not:D

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by fishnbadger
just posting to see if I've been sent to band camp or not:D

No....You were right about that snooks size btw, but it was still a nice fish. :D

king of cex
10-31-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I`ve banned most, if not all of the Packer fans.
I`ve received a few complaints about them in the past week and a half from other Phin-fans and even a couple of Bills regulars. lol If someone deserves banishment, so be it. No problem. What I find semi-hilarious is the Phin-fans/Bills-fans interdependence. I opened up a Packers thread and found a Phins vs. Bills war. LOL...they just seem to gravitate back to each other.

I`ll leave it up to the Phin-fan regulars whether or not to un-ban them. Yes, un-ban them, but mere reinstatement just isn't enough! To compensate for hurt feelings and sorrow, you should extend to each un-banned Packer fan a gift. I suggest a gift certificate for a holiday assortment of Johnsonville Bratwursts. Here's a Johnsonville Sausage link. (http://www.johnsonville.com/)

While your there, feel free to do all your holiday shopping there. Your loved ones can't help but be overjoyed. This year, give the gift of meat. :D

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by king of cex
If someone deserves banishment, so be it. No problem. What I find semi-hilarious is the Phin-fans/Bills-fans interdependence. I opened up a Packers thread and found a Phins vs. Bills war. LOL...they just seem to gravitate back to each other.

Yes, un-ban them, but mere reinstatement just isn't enough! To compensate for hurt feelings and sorrow, you should extend to each un-banned Packer fan a gift. I suggest a gift certificate for a holiday assortment of Johnsonville Bratwursts. Here's a Johnsonville Sausage link. (http://www.johnsonville.com/)

While your there, feel free to do all your holiday shopping there. Your loved ones can't help but be overjoyed. This year, give the gift of meat. :D

The Phins-bills inter-division rivalry has been goin` on since I taught Jesus how to fish. Hell, some friendships have even sprung up.

No vote for you, Packer fan. Phin-fans only.

Now then, send me a case of J. Bratwursts and I`ll see if I can speed up the vote. :D

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 06:33 PM
Ever have Kalberwurst Captain?

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 06:33 PM
Made with veal & milk, blows Brats out of the water.

bigbry
10-31-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Made with veal & milk, blows Brats out of the water.

OKAY!!! I'll pass. But that would of been easy.

"Blows Brats"

BB

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 09:42 PM
Let them come back

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 09:44 PM
You are a softie Ally. ;)

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Let them come back

Phin-fans only, Ally....unless you`d like to cross over. :D

harmonkoz
10-31-2002, 09:52 PM
I think you would have better luck trying to sell a steak in Ethiopia Captain. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I think you would have better luck trying to sell a steak in Ethiopia Captain. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
10-31-2002, 10:00 PM
I was kind a liking the way they were going after the Biffalo Bobs more than the Dolphins!!:lol: :lol:

I can not wait to see what they are going to do at the Bobs Board when the PACK plays them!! ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :eek:

Can you ban those STINKING JET fans!!

:lol: :lol:

fishnbadger
10-31-2002, 10:05 PM
pretty quiet on the cheesehead front tonight, Capt Dick. Them smurfs are probably out trolling on All Saints Eve, too quiet.

Ifn' I was you I'd be standing watch....'round midnight, you know, checking the springlines, making sure the bilge is pumping, checking the Nov. winds, waiting on the tide to rise..............

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 10:09 PM
pretty quiet on the cheesehead front tonight, Capt Dick. Them smurfs are probably out trolling on All Saints Eve, too quiet.

Ifn' I was you I'd be standing watch....'round midnight, you know, checking the springlines, making sure the bilge is pumping, checking the Nov. winds, waiting on the tide to rise..............

Pretty quiet here to....only got a two foot tidal range here....barely noticable. I am waitin` for that 1st n`wester to cool things down, tho.

fishnbadger
10-31-2002, 10:13 PM
came thru here yesterday early. she musta panned out down your way. this time next week i'm down on cudjoe key, 7-1 in my pocket and rigging lines:D

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 10:15 PM
came thru here yesterday early. she musta panned out down your way. this time next week i'm down on cudjoe key, 7-1 in my pocket and rigging lines:D

6-2 and don`t forget the bait. :D

Rockfin
10-31-2002, 11:10 PM
I vote to let em back. After all what harm can a couple of Packer fans do anyway. Criminently we've had Buffalo Chips fans here forever. At least Packer fans have some class.:cool:

Sabre Ally
10-31-2002, 11:14 PM
Yeah! I mean, uh, hey!! :lol:

FinHeavenAJ
10-31-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Rockfin
I vote to let em back. After all what harm can a couple of Packer fans do anyway. Criminently we've had Buffalo Chips fans here forever. At least Packer fans have some class.:cool:

exactly spiderman... lmao :D

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 11:19 PM

Dolphin fans only, rockfin/spidermonkey....nice try tho.

Rockfin
10-31-2002, 11:39 PM
what ya'll talkin about anyway?? Have you slipped a cog or what??

Why here's a picture that was just recently taken. Noptice the sweashirt:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

What more can I say??

fishnbadger
10-31-2002, 11:39 PM
At least Packer fans have some class.:cool: [/B]

Yep, thats for sure

fishnbadger
10-31-2002, 11:41 PM
that better have been a live release on that dinker snook, fin:fire:

Capt. Dick
10-31-2002, 11:47 PM
what ya'll talkin about anyway?? Have you slipped a cog or what??

Why here's a picture that was just recently taken. Noptice the sweashirt:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

What more can I say??

ice had you figured for a Pack fan....I didn`t catch it. Slippin` in my old age. :rolleyes: :D

Pistol GB
11-01-2002, 01:34 AM
I've never been banned before....what's that like anyway?

Jazzbow?

You know, y'all have been welcome to come on over to Zbud's or Timesfour, and you haven't visited much that I've seen....what's up?

weeds
11-01-2002, 07:16 AM
That the troll train would be banned from a smack forum. :rolleyes: I mean, really and truly, THIS has never happened before. :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-01-2002, 10:42 AM
Phin-fans only, Ally....unless you`d like to cross over. :D

I'm workin on her Cap!! :D - Crossing over, that is....

:jk:

Sabre Ally
11-01-2002, 07:47 PM
:lol:

dolfan06
11-01-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:lol: something tells me that wharf would have a very HARD time rolling over!;)

inFINSible
11-02-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Pistol GB
I've never been banned before....what's that like anyway?

Jazzbow?

You know, y'all have been welcome to come on over to Zbud's or Timesfour, and you haven't visited much that I've seen....what's up?

Just for the record Z-Buds won't let you register with a hotmail account, not sure about the other one, just wanted you to know that at least one person has tried to get there.......
;)

Haven't been through here recently, not sure why the Packers fans got banned but I damn sure have an opinion about it......

:monkey: banning people from a smack forum.

thefisherking
11-02-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey AJ...where did all the Packer fans go ??....no smack intended but your moderator needs to lighten up in a smack forum....from what I've seen....people have been following the rules. I mean..your the ones that set aside a place for "thin skinned people need not apply".

PackerNation awaits...this is gonna be a great game.

BTW..inFINsible.....good post.

Let's get ready to RUMBLE !!!!!!!!!! MNF Nov. 4.

Capt. Dick
11-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by thefisherking
Hey AJ...where did all the Packer fans go ??....no smack intended but your moderator needs to lighten up in a smack forum....from what I've seen....people have been following the rules. I mean..your the ones that set aside a place for "thin skinned people need not apply".

PackerNation awaits...this is gonna be a great game.

BTW..inFINsible.....good post.

Let's get ready to RUMBLE !!!!!!!!!! MNF Nov. 4.

As far as I know, the packer fans who were initially banned, have been re-instated. If you know of anybody who hasn`t , let me know.

btw...AJ and I were in total agreement concerning the 3 or 4 individuals who were banned. It was my idea to re-instate those individuals. Get your facts straight.

thefisherking
11-02-2002, 08:31 PM
If that's the facts....and I ain't doubtn' a man o' the sea....thanks.

BTW...I ain't beleiving 06 caught a 153 lb. marlin . ;) No way.

dolfan06
11-02-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by thefisherking
If that's the facts....and I ain't doubtn' a man o' the sea....thanks.

BTW...I ain't beleiving 06 caught a 153 lb. marlin . ;) No way. well you might as well take it to the bank, 153# is actually pretty small for a marlin, but this was a striper, about average for them. now blues or even blacks run from 300# to 1000#!. the record in cabo san lucas was a 250# striper on 6# test line. don't ask me how he did it, must have followed the fish all over the pacific till it got tired. i was using 80# test, and that just about stretched it to the max.

i had a picture of the darn thing around here somewhere, but it was before we got a pc and my scanner's not working anyway!

WharfRat
11-02-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
something tells me that wharf would have a very HARD time rolling over!;)

:D but it will be a lot of fun tryin' !! :evil:

Rockfin
11-02-2002, 11:46 PM
As far as I know, the packer fans who were initially banned, have been re-instated. If you know of anybody who hasn`t , let me know

My good buddy spiderman just sent me an email telling me that you still had banned him from posting here.

What's with that anyway?

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 12:19 AM
My good buddy spiderman just sent me an email telling me that you still had banned him from posting here.

What's with that anyway?

Nevermind, what`s up with that. As soon as AJ comes on-line, I`ll ask him to re-instate spiderman. I thought he came back as somebody else.

Don`t push it.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:46 AM
just havin` fun kid.

WisconsinFan
11-03-2002, 11:48 AM
just havin` fun kid.

deleting one's smack is fun :lol: wow simple things in life right? ;)

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
deleting one's smack is fun :lol: wow simple things in life right? ;)

Haven`t had my coffee yet. :D

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Is Smackman coming back??

thefisherking
11-03-2002, 02:51 PM
BTW Capt......havn't seen Levenstein lately either.:confused:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 02:54 PM
or Mr. Reality!!

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 03:36 PM
AJ has not been on-line since last nights VT-pitt game. As soon as he comes back, I will have him re-instate everybody. That is what I said I would do.

I do know that he is trying to paint two rooms this week-end.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 03:43 PM
As far as I know....levenstein and Mr Reality were not banned. I`ll check with AJ.

I forgot about smackman. He`s been in banned camp long enough to build his own cabin.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Capt Dick

Pierpont Weaver e-mailed my lawyer and ask him, to ask me, to tell you, that his IP addresses is still banned!

Rockfin
11-03-2002, 08:48 PM
I just had a talk with ol spiderman and he was heartbroken that he STILL couldn't access this fine forum. I told him not to worry that Captn Dick was a man of his word and that everyone would be reinstated.

See there Captn. I went way out on a limb vouchin for ya cause I know what kind of a guy you really are. under that grouchy, crochety, gruff, XXX exterior you're really a ***** cat right??

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 08:58 PM
Alright....finally got ahold of AJ....everybody`s re-instated. Knock yourselves out....literally.

Rockfin
11-03-2002, 09:27 PM
Capt Dick

I cannot believe that you take such a light view of violence that you would advocate everyone knocking each other around. What is this world coming to anyway??? What if a nine year old reads this and thinks it's ok to go smack some poor six year old in the nose cause Capt. Dick said it was oK. Just think of the chain of violence that you have started here. You're a bad bad man Capt Dick.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 09:30 PM
Capt Dick

I cannot believe that you take such a light view of violence that you would advocate everyone knocking each other around. What is this world coming to anyway??? What if a nine year old reads this and thinks it's ok to go smack some poor six year old in the nose cause Capt. Dick said it was oK. Just think of the chain of violence that you have started here. You're a bad bad man Capt Dick.

Yup....you nailed it, Rocky.

12 times baby
11-05-2002, 10:14 AM
You wouldn't know any "High Seas Lovelies," would ya, Captain??

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by 12 times baby
You wouldn't know any "High Seas Lovelies," would ya, Captain??

That made no sense, baby. Try again.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 12:52 PM
That made no sense, baby. Try again. he wants to know where the elephant seals hang out!:rolleyes: