PDA

View Full Version : Madden Idea for 07

Agent51
07-22-2005, 02:57 PM
They should enable the headset and have you be able to call plays through it, that'd be so bad@ss (bad@ss). They are putting voice commands into the new NASCAR game, and the SOCOM series has done pretty well with the voice commands, so I think Madden should do it, it'd be a perfect fit, and so cool for all the "armchair QBs" out there. They could just have you hold a button down, like R3 or something and then call the play, you'd just say the formation, the set, then the play. I know it might be hard to get voice recognition right for ALL the play names, so they could simplify the names for the voice commands or have you say "A, B, or C" for the actual play or something, it'd still be cool. I'd love to see cutscenes for the draft too, the 1st round anyway. They finally gave the Heisman presentation some love, do it for the draft. You obviously could press X (or A on Xbox) to skip a particular guys scene and just watch the ones you want, but it'd be so bad@ss (bad@ss) to see your guy in NCAA get the heisman in a presentation then watch him walk across the stage in his draft and hold up the #1 jersey and put on the cap of whatever team just drafted him. Those two things would be SUCH cool improvements to the game, presentation-wise, especially when combined with the new ESPN license which obviously means Sportscenter and stuff, it'd rock. Prolly have to be done on the next-gen versions since the discs are supposed to be able to hold way more data and I'm assuming all those cutscenes and/or voice command data would take up a lot of room, but it'd be awesome to have.

Motion
07-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Good ideas. I wouldn't be surprised to see cutscenes for the draft in 06 for the superstar mode.

byroan
07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
It's possible since they'll be able to do more stuff with 360 and ps3.

nevadadolfan
07-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes I have been wanting a head set to call plays for a couple years now, that would be sweet. w/ the next gen game who knows? does anybody know if there is any special feature planned for the xbox 360 version?