07-22-2005, 07:38 PM
what is notre dame's TE #88 rated?

Agent51
07-22-2005, 08:44 PM
what is notre dame's TE #88 rated?

he is a 92

Agent51
07-22-2005, 08:53 PM
now I need help. I'm doing race for the heisman mode and getting P-I-S-S-E-D. Anyone who actually has dedicated their life to sports (like I have with football) or even just PLAYED sports knows how much your number means to you. I have had the same number in EVERY sport since I started playing them at age 7. This DAMN heisman mode won't give me my # because someone on my team (the Texas Longhorns) already has it, yet in race for the heisman you can't edit your rosters, not even change players #s, so now instead of having my number 21 some sh!tty linebacker gets it while I am stuck with 29 because it's the next coolest number. There isn't even a 1, 2, 9, 20, 24, 32, or 34 available, all of which would be manageable, but no. I am WICKED pissed that i can't change the linebackers number and take it for my guy, now I'm stuck with this sh!tty number for three or four seasons. I even tried editing the roster outside of the heisman mode THEN starting it, nope, it kept all the names I painstakingly added but the #s went back to their original ones. THIS SUCKS! Does ANYONE know how, or IF, there is a way to change your number? Can you do it in the offseason after players leave, or am I stuck with the same number for my college days. If so, that is a LAME thing on EA's part. They try to appeal to casual and hardcore sports/gaming fans alike, well, hardcore sports fans have an attatchment to their jersey #, and to make a totally bad@ss (bad@ss) game mode (race for the heisman) and then not let you edit the jersey numbers is just LAME:shakeno: :yell: :fire:

Uncle Rico II
07-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Maybe the numbers are attached to the players name. Like LB #21 can only wear # 21. Maybe you should try naming him or doing autoname, just a thought good luck.

Timmy54
07-22-2005, 09:49 PM
here is an idea, cut him at the end of season #1, he will be gone and then maybe you could change your number. I am also using texas, as a qb, and lighting it up (i know i replaced a good qb with a frosh, never would happen).

Agent51
07-22-2005, 10:31 PM
I did name him, i named everyone on Texas their proper names, and I just changed that guys # from 21 to 25, but when i enter the heisman mode the names stay and the number goes back to 21. I m wondering if in the offseason you have the option to change your #, cuz you definately can't do it in the normal season (in RFTH mode anyway, i know you can in dynasty mode). I hope so cuz I REALLY don't wanna be stuck with 29 for 4 years, it looks ugly, lol.

Slappy8800
07-23-2005, 07:04 AM
wow a 92...nice....thats my cuz