PDA

View Full Version : Tony Yayo releases 6 songs off his album..

Prime Time
07-22-2005, 10:52 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Enjoy :D

FinsNYanksFan13
07-24-2005, 01:03 AM
Why don't this fool just drop his album already. He's all over G-Unit radio always talking about his album and how it's going to be so hot...then it gets pushed back!

Prime Time
07-24-2005, 01:07 AM
It isn't up to him. It is most likely up to 50, and 50 was probably waiting for the signing of Mobb Deep.

FLOUNDER
07-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Is this guy against g-unit or something? because i saw some guy on tv that had a g-u-not t-shirt on..lol, i got a chucke out that;)

Nappy Roots
07-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Is this guy against g-unit or something? because i saw some guy on tv that had a g-u-not t-shirt on..lol, i got a chucke out that;)

that is The Game not yayo.

and yes, 50 did push yayos album back, cause he felt like he wasnt getting enough uprise from so seductive, and it would of been to early to drop another single. he did the right thing, but he might of chosen and date to far away. Yayo might not go platinum anyways, but he will have alot worse chance if he dont drop a single that shakes the world.

Prime Time
07-24-2005, 12:38 PM
So I wonder what is the next single they will have Yayo drop? Yeah 50 also did the same with Olivia's album which was due out in MAY!!! He pushed it back because it wasn't getting enough ...whats the damn word, damn I can;'t think of it...but not too many people were talking about it and not too much promotion on it.

Prime Time
07-24-2005, 12:48 PM

That was The (Hurricane) Game aka The GAYme. I like Game, but he didn't deserve to be in G Unit after his actions. Now he is dissin' everyone on G UNIT in 300 Bars after they had supposedly settled it.

Martel
07-24-2005, 02:48 PM
So I wonder what is the next single they will have Yayo drop? Yeah 50 also did the same with Olivia's album which was due out in MAY!!! He pushed it back because it wasn't getting enough ...whats the damn word, damn I can;'t think of it...but not too many people were talking about it and not too much promotion on it.

Street buzz.

Nappy Roots
07-24-2005, 02:59 PM

That was The (Hurricane) Game aka The GAYme. I like Game, but he didn't deserve to be in G Unit after his actions. Now he is dissin' everyone on G UNIT in 300 Bars after they had supposedly settled it.

then apologized for it like he did to, Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Yuckmouth, and someone else i cant think of.

Game's Documentry>>50's The Massacre

but game is wearing out his welcome quickly with his dumb actions.

Jimi
07-25-2005, 02:11 PM
My guess is drama setter will be the hit that gets the attention 50 is lookin for. Everyone i kno says its hot...i like it.

mor911
07-25-2005, 04:37 PM
I thought Game's CD was 20 times better than 50's. I also think Game sounds better than 50. But what he is doing is some ho sh*t. His CD probly wouldn't be a damn thing without g-unit.

tucker
07-25-2005, 05:26 PM
wheres the link to the yayo bootleg posted? yayo has one of the bigger club songs out and the record label still knows yayo isnt going to sell

Prime Time
07-25-2005, 06:54 PM
The Documentary was good but IMO...I like the Massacre better.

Good point Nappy but I think Game is going to keep going at this because it is making his name known and he also made a prediction that G UNIT will be done by 2006...

BTW...not street buzz but yeah buzz was the word.

Prime Time
07-25-2005, 07:18 PM
BTW...Nas has released his 50 Cent diss titled "Dont Body Ya Self"

and I saw the Outta Control Remix video with Mobb Deep today, it was good but G UNIT can do better.