PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Reject's: Worst Movie Ever Made?

ABrownLamp
07-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I know that horror movies aren't known for having a great plot, or scintillating acting, but this was bad even for horror movie standards.
There was not one "scary" scene.
Oh, and as far as gore...I'm sorry, but it was not that bad. Braveheart, Passion, and just about any other movie Mel Gibson has made owned this movie in gore.

I am really having a difficult time identifying how anyone could possibly think this movie was even remotely worth seeing. It certainly wasn't for the story I'll tell you that much. I could write a better plot on the toilet.

Phin-o-rama
07-24-2005, 05:32 PM
:goof:

ABrownLamp
07-24-2005, 05:35 PM

DolphinDevil28
07-24-2005, 05:43 PM

:moon:

ABrownLamp
07-24-2005, 05:45 PM
:mad:

dolphinfan2k5
07-24-2005, 05:49 PM
:lol:

DolphinDevil28
07-24-2005, 05:52 PM
:mad:

:lol: :cool:

d-day
07-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I could write a better plot on the toilet.

i bet it's pretty crappy

mor911
07-24-2005, 09:27 PM
I think horror movies are aweful and pathetic. There's probably 3 horror movies I've EVER seen that was worth $8.00 to go to the movies. I have no doubt in my mind that this movie blows.

Oh, and who knew that this little yellow smiley guy had a bright pink a$$?

Prime Time
07-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I thought it looked intereseting but I have not seen it. Care to tell me the main plot without telling me too much?

R_t_Kraken
07-24-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm seeing it tomarrow, i'm sure i'll be back to post then. I love House of 1000 Corpses. I'm pretty convinced this is going to be a good flick.

ABrownLamp
07-24-2005, 10:46 PM
I thought it looked intereseting but I have not seen it. Care to tell me the main plot without telling me too much?

That's just it. There is no plot.

A family likes to kill people for some reason. One of them apparently likes to wear clown make up. Another is a hot girl who makes weird psycho faces throughout the entire movie. Another guy is some tall scrawny old dude, that you or I could beat the crap out of. Well, they are a family that for some reason has killed 75 people in their town. Now they are on the run from a vigilante cop, who is himself psychotic.

That's it. No seriously, that's it. In between, random people get killed.

The End.

Roman529
07-24-2005, 10:53 PM
I think Ebert gave Devil's Reject a B? I went to see Fantastic 4 and then snuck into the movie next door to see Dark Water with Jennifer Connolly...both movies were pretty average. :rolleyes:

Pagan
07-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Let's see....ABL goes into the thread about the movie to begin with and trashes it, then decides to start ANOTHER thread saying how bad it is? And you yell at christians for forcing their opinions on people?

What, did Rob Zombie bang your high school sweetheart or something? You think

We get it already, you think the movie sucks. :lol:

ABrownLamp
07-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Let's see....ABL goes into the thread about the movie to begin with and trashes it, then decides to start ANOTHER thread saying how bad it is? And you yell at christians for forcing their opinions on people?

What, did Rob Zombie bang your high school sweetheart or something? You think

We get it already, you think the movie sucks. :lol:

Ok, genius.
Think maybe I posted my thread before I saw the other???

Pagan
07-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Ok, genius.
Think maybe I posted my thread before I saw the other???
Okay, genius.

Didn't Momma teach you how to recognize and take when someone's joking with you? ;)

I was just f*cking with you. Calm down.