PDA

View Full Version : i farted

ricky williams
07-25-2005, 05:39 PM
and it smells. good old "the morning after" fart smell. very rich. what if earth was nothing but a big toilet for the gods and the rain was piss. so basically every time u had a glass of water u were drinking god piss. lightning is the result of drinking too much the night before. and poo is the people that inhabit this planet. yes!, we are the poo!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was watching stuff too. break dancing electric begaloo.

njfinfan
07-25-2005, 05:42 PM
And, let me get this straight - you're 31?!

ricky williams
07-25-2005, 06:11 PM

:goof:31 is how old i am but terrence and philips never get old. pull my finger, that was a good one, my mouth was open. there are many teenagers who have more maturity in their pinky toe than i have in my whole body. i just want to apologize to all my past roomates who had a negative feelings about my intestinal veli floating , bouncing, and swirling in their nose, ears, and mouth. i realize now that they were hurt by my actions. i once turned on and off the clapper w/ farts and burps. sign on, sign off. the clapper. :monkeyr::drool:. it's amazing i still have friends.

pwn3dyo
07-28-2005, 05:49 AM

haha, was thinking the same thing. But, lets be honest, who doesn't like the smell of their own farts ;)

dol_fan_81
07-28-2005, 06:55 PM
haha, was thinking the same thing. But, lets be honest, who doesn't like the smell of their own farts ;)

yep everyone loves their own brand.
especially those egg ones that you can be proud of.

ricky williams
07-30-2005, 12:03 AM
there was a dim quiet across the land. a hush that no one could understand. and then a strong voice rang out. it said, " let there be boobs" and there was, and it was good.