PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2005 owner mode prob.

nevadadolfan
07-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Has anyone else ever had this prob? In the owner mode as you go through the season eventually your coach will retire leaving you to pick up a new coach. And each coach has his own playbook that will automatically be assigned to your team when you start the new season. My prob is that I dont want the new playbook I have gotten used to Wanstadts (SP?). I know if you get a retired player that used to play for the phins you will get daveys playbook but that isnt always an option. Any solutions? Thanks for any help:)

wazzy
07-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Well make your own profile and choose your playbooks you want to use so when you use your profile it automatically gives you the playbooks you chose for your profile

wazzy
07-25-2005, 07:51 PM
I use Jacksonvilles offensive playbook just because it gives you the option of using 5 wide recievers to spread the defense and it has good under routes so you can pick apart a defense with an accurate quarterback

nevadadolfan
07-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Well make your own profile and choose your playbooks you want to use so when you use your profile it automatically gives you the playbooks you chose for your profile

Thanks, if I choose to make my own profile does that mean I have to start from scratch again.

PhinsPhan
07-26-2005, 11:45 AM
also if you want to know what playbook it is that you got it should just be the team name beside it. The team playbook always stays the same but you will notice that the coaches name beside it changes. I had that problem too, I still hold a place for wannys playbook, however sad that is. I have tried all of them and none of them seem to ever replace good old wadball.

washFin84
07-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks, if I choose to make my own profile does that mean I have to start from scratch again.No, your profile is separate from owner/franchise mode. The profile keeps track of your overall wins/losses, stats against other profiles, fav team, madden cards, playbooks off/def, etc.

When you are at the screen to choose controller selection for home/away team scroll to your profile hit Y for xboot or O for ps2 to change your playbook (also were you change uniform alt's). Hope this is what you were asking. Let me know if you have any more q's.

:billsbite