PDA

View Full Version : Halo NOVELS

JPhinfan86
07-26-2005, 05:40 AM
Can anyone tell me the order that the Halo novels were written in? I bought all three for $5.24 a piece (paperback) but i'm not quite sure of the order they were written in. My person guess is that "Halo: The Fall of Reach" (the prequel) is first, followed by, "Halo: First Strike" then "Halo: The Flood". The first two I listed were written by Eric Nylund, my guess is that the two he wrote would go in order. Then the third was written by William C. Dietz. I don't want to start reading until i'm sure of the order.

ALSO: If you are just now hearing about the Halo novels and want to buy them, take my advice and go to Target. That is the only place i've found them so far (although I haven't check Barnes & Nobles). They're sold right next to each other...all three. :up:

On another AWESOME NOTE: "Splinter Cell: Operation Barracuda" (the second novel) is set to come out on November 1st, 2005. I cannot freakin' wait! Here's a picture of the cover art.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

spydertl79
07-26-2005, 10:51 PM
LOL, they had another author write a book for a Clancy game?

JPhinfan86
07-27-2005, 02:52 AM
Yeah and what's even more strange is the fact that "David Michaels" doesn't even exist. It's Raymond Benson's pseudonym. He's a 'ghost writer' as the industry has come to know them. Personally, I think the whole concept is ret@rded but whatever.....the dude wrote a good book. If he had screwed this up I would have found him and gone Sam Fisher on his @$$. If he wanted to screw up a Metal Gear book....more power to him, but don't touch Splinter Cell (although writing M.G.S. correctly IS writing a crappy book :roflmao: ).