PDA

View Full Version : Submit and View Camp Reports in One Place!

FinHeavenAJ
07-26-2005, 10:40 AM
FinHeaven & Co's training camp report system is up and running. We try to make it easy to find traning camp reports; however, we need your help.

Whenever you submit a training camp report, please go here:

http://www.finheaven.com/trainingcamp/submit/

Fill in the short, required information and that's it. Your report is submitted. Now, whenever someone wants to find your report it's easily listed here:

http://www.finheaven.com/trainingcamp/

You can also find both of these links in the page header (top of every page, next to TOS).

If you have any questions, please let us know.

GO DOLPHINS!

MDFINFAN
07-26-2005, 12:34 PM
FinHeaven & Co's training camp report system is up and running. We try to make it easy to find traning camp reports; however, we need your help.

Fill in the short, required information and that's it. Your report is submitted. Now, whenever someone wants to find your report it's easily listed here:

You can also find both of these links in the page header (top of every page, next to TOS).

GO DOLPHINS!

Good stuff AJ..you da man..

DrAstroZoom
07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Thank God, AJ. I was hoping you'd make the special TC section live. :clap:

Wildbill3
07-26-2005, 03:14 PM
yeah, this should really be an annual thing.

nick1
07-26-2005, 05:29 PM
good idea

albyfinfan
07-26-2005, 05:42 PM
great idea :up:

Mike13
07-26-2005, 06:04 PM

GO DOLPHINS!

Thanks bro.

Dolphann4life
07-26-2005, 06:19 PM
sounds good

Phinnhedd
07-26-2005, 07:41 PM
i was wondering when you were going to do this again. thank you, makes things a whole hell of a lot easier.

phunwin
07-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Brilliant!!!!

dolphindan1970
07-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Great job AJ !

HysterikiLL
07-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Looking good...It'll be easier this way..I love reading everyone's reports and interpretations of camp...

A good idea would be to get all our TC reporters together in here and get them to focus on some specific areas to look at...for in depth analysis!!

arsenal
07-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Looking good...It'll be easier this way..I love reading everyone's reports and interpretations of camp...

A good idea would be to get all our TC reporters together in here and get them to focus on some specific areas to look at...for in depth analysis!!

yes definately... seems like everyone is focusing on the same things (ricky, QBs, O-line)...

would be nice to organize different guys to focus on different things...

FinNasty
07-27-2005, 12:13 PM
yes definately... seems like everyone is focusing on the same things (ricky, QBs, O-line)...

would be nice to organize different guys to focus on different things...

That is exactly what I was hopeing to do today... IF I could meet up with some people that were going. It is impossible to watch everything, but if I were to watch just the secondary, and someone else just watched the Quarterbacks... and so on... The camp reports would be much more informative and accurate...

Nasty

Dolphins2005+
07-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Nasty, I'm going tonight. Where do you wanna meet? I could meet up with you by where the programs are given away at 7:30/7:40 at latest. I'll be wearing a Nationals hat.

bevophin
07-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Nasty, I'm going tonight. Where do you wanna meet? I could meet up with you by where the programs are given away at 7:30/7:40 at latest. I'll be wearing a Nationals hat.

I'll be wearing a yellow carnation and reading a newspaper :rofl3:

Ozzy
07-27-2005, 02:10 PM
That is exactly what I was hopeing to do today... IF I could meet up with some people that were going. It is impossible to watch everything, but if I were to watch just the secondary, and someone else just watched the Quarterbacks... and so on... The camp reports would be much more informative and accurate...

Nasty

I for one kinda think its better to just let people keep doing what they're doing. No offense to anyone but the reports already are pretty accurate, in the eyes of who sees, and writes about camp.

I just like to go, have a good time, and watch everything.

LostInPatsLand
07-28-2005, 07:37 PM
I screwed up adding my "Another Day 4 Camp Report" to the list. I added it twice (actually three times). Please delete all except for the top one. Thanks.

FinHeavenAJ
07-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Done. Not a problem. Thanks for the report!

GCD960
07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Another Idea... put your name in the thread name...i find myself opening the threads several times....i probably should just open the threads in the camp reports links but reports show up in the main forum and i dive in

Prime
08-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Did anybody at all go to camp this morning?

KOYUNG
08-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Ok people just got back from the night practice at the stadium. I was late due to dinner at La Caretta lasting a little longer than expected ;) . From what I did see Feeley looked good he had some good connection's with Ricky and Marty Booker. Gus came in and had some incompleted and over threw Chamber's, I believe in the end zone. However he ended up getting it in there. Olinda made 2 good kicks. Wes was getting in on some of the action had a couple nice grabs, as for Kay Jay Harris he had some nice runs for about 5 or 10 yrds. Sage had a very nice connection with Gilmore (correct me if im wrong) down the home sideline. Qb's over all looks liked they got decent protection even when I saw a rush here or there, however some run's up the middle by Ricky and Co. were stopped right at the line. As for the worst part of practice, it had to have been Brock Berlin, sorry UM fans but this guy looked to have a weak arm, fumbled some snaps (picked them up). Alot of incompleted pass's the only completed passes came from the backfield. At the end of practice while everyone was headed back out to their cars Saban had a nice pep rally with those in attendance. This is all, im sure some of the guys like Nasty will come in with some detailed reports. :tongue:

Muck
08-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Cool, thanks for the report.

Good night everybody!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DolphinsRkool99
08-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Cool thanks.

PressCoverage
08-12-2005, 02:46 PM
wow... this has really slowed down... was really enjoying the insight... is practice closed now?