Fletcher: 93

Thomas: 96
Seau: 87

Clements: 95
Madison: 90

but i did like the ESPN 2K series better. :evil:

$UpErBoWlCh@Mp
07-26-2005, 11:06 AM
To bad espn 2k series is done for cause madden got the rights to use NFL players and logos and espn doesent have it so they have to use fake teams and players

TrickyChambers
07-26-2005, 11:07 AM
i didn't pay attention to welkers kicking ratings. im sure there not too bad.

ch19079
07-26-2005, 11:09 AM
To bad espn 2k series is done for cause madden got the rights to use NFL players and logos and espn doesent have it so they have to use fake teams and players
yep. and i will hate EA sports forever because of this. but i still need a football game. so ill but madden, but i wont like it. :yell:

PhinSoldia
07-26-2005, 11:11 AM
madden is a more realistic game...ESPN SUCKED because they were trying to be SO real they had peoples voices on players???WTF???? and then the game was SO SLOW

byroan
07-26-2005, 11:12 AM
madden is a more realistic game...ESPN SUCKED because they were trying to be SO real they had peoples voices on players???WTF???? and then the game was SO SLOW

Slow? I'm sorry you weren't allowed to throw 70 yard bombs every play on NFL 2k5. Madden 2005 was NOT realistic.

Troysif
07-26-2005, 11:13 AM
i guess that answers whoes the better QB, JP Losman or Aj Feeley. :D

also,
Moulds: 90
Chambers: 88

Spikes: 97

ITS A GAME WHO CARES WHO IS RANKED BETTER THAN EACH OTHER.

WE WILL FIND OUT WHO IS ACTUALLY BETTER THIS SEASON

$UpErBoWlCh@Mp
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
the only good thing bout espn was the commontating

phinMikeDC
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
brown's got great numbers for a rookie

Troysif
07-26-2005, 11:15 AM
ESPN SUCKED PPL U ALL ONLY THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER B/C OF THE PRICE
U ALL R JUst TO CHEAP

MADDEN IS THE GREATEST FOOTBALL GAME FRANCHISE EVER SO GET OVER IT

Troysif
07-26-2005, 11:26 AM
U ALL R JUst TO CHEAP

C'MON yall got nothing to say to that

u just no im right and ur sittin there crying

Scrap
07-26-2005, 11:33 AM
I think the presentation was better in ESPN, but Madden is still the best.

Mike13
07-26-2005, 11:34 AM
i guess that answers whoes the better QB, JP Losman or Aj Feeley. :D

also,
Moulds: 90
Chambers: 88

Spikes: 97

Yeah last years was good and the game was cheap 2, BTW thanks for the link.

Motion
07-26-2005, 11:38 AM
We have a Gaming forum for this. The ratings were posted there last week.

patswho?
07-26-2005, 11:39 AM
no one else noticed the huge drop tebucky took

Motion

Get over yourself man. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What do you care which game other people like?

Jt0323
not sure if u guys saw them yet.

http://sports.ign.com/madden06/dolphins.html

go chambers:)

this been posted and this is the wrong spot...there is a gaming section... http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=46

SCall13
07-26-2005, 11:40 AM

They did a poll last year somewhere and it showed that 60 something percent of those polled preferred ESPN over Madden in '05. I have both of them. I liked ESPN better in '05 myself.

Jt0323
07-26-2005, 11:41 AM

:shakeno:

$UpErBoWlCh@Mp
07-26-2005, 11:43 AM
There is really nothing to fight over cause madden is now the only NFL games out there.

byroan
07-26-2005, 11:52 AM
There is really nothing to fight over cause madden is now the only NFL games out there.

It is? I still have my 2k5 game. I'll continue to play it as well.

PhinsPhan
07-26-2005, 12:12 PM
no one else noticed the huge drop tebucky took

tebucky didnt take a huge drop. I think all that happend was they changed his position from FS to SS. When I did that in last years game he came out to the same rating he is posted at. Just the different positions value the skills differently.

I think our ratings are fine, I am happy with Ronnie Brown too, with those kind of stats (speed, agl, acc, str, ctch. All the stuff that didnt improve in last years game) he could turn out amazing in a year or two since running backs are so easy to develop in teh game. Speaking of which I hope they changed the progression model so that awareness doesnt improve 10 at a time but agility and strength never change.

PhinsPhan
07-26-2005, 12:17 PM
It is? I still have my 2k5 game. I'll continue to play it as well.

I loved my 2k3 game so much more than madden and then same with ESPN 2k4, but then I was looking forward to 2k5 so much and I was just so disappointed that they still had huge glitches in the game. My very first game I played I choose the right DT (left when looking at the screen) and picked a slant for the front. I took my DT and just ran straight ahead instead of doing a stunt and I was completely unblocked. I thought it must be a rare occurence so I tried it on the next play and the exact same thing happend. I stopped playing the game after that. If I found one glitch in the first 10 minutes how many more was I going to find. In 2k4 glitches ruled online play, I just didnt want to deal with that again. Also I was getting pissed off at franchise mode and how they never improved it. How hard is it to make a depth chart where you can play your MLB at OLB or DB at S. The draft was such a better presentation than madden though. I like how they added heads to the draftees instead of the blank headshot. Gave the guy some personality.

ch19079
07-26-2005, 12:30 PM
U ALL R JUst TO CHEAP

first off, now my ears hurt. :shakeno:

secondly, ill agree that before 2k5 that madden was the better game. though the 2k series has imporved each year it has been around. previous 2k games allowed players to dive wildy across the field, and turn on a dime. 2k5 fixed this, for the most part. and overall was a better game than madden 2005. the only people i have seen that didnt like 2k5 over madden was those players who never played 2k5, or those who played 2k5 for 3 days and switched back to madden.

playing a new game takes a while to set in, and get used to. but just about everything was better in 2k5.

i was really looking forward to 2k6, i know they would have raised the price back up, but it would have still been worth it. it would have seriously cut into maddens sales. madden knew this, and spent a HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY to buy the rights.

but like i said, i hate EA sports now, but ill still buy madden 2006. but i wont be happy about it.

PhinsPhan
07-26-2005, 12:49 PM
first off, now my ears hurt. :shakeno:

secondly, ill agree that before 2k5 that madden was the better game. though the 2k series has imporved each year it has been around. previous 2k games allowed players to dive wildy across the field, and turn on a dime. 2k5 fixed this, for the most part. and overall was a better game than madden 2005. the only people i have seen that didnt like 2k5 over madden was those players who never played 2k5, or those who played 2k5 for 3 days and switched back to madden.

playing a new game takes a while to set in, and get used to. but just about everything was better in 2k5.

i was really looking forward to 2k6, i know they would have raised the price back up, but it would have still been worth it. it would have seriously cut into maddens sales. madden knew this, and spent a HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY to buy the rights.

but like i said, i hate EA sports now, but ill still buy madden 2006. but i wont be happy about it.

Like I said I stopped playing it because right away I found a glitch. All I could think was back to 2k4 or 2k3 when players would just jerk widely on their control sticks to avoid tackles or how in 2k3 the game never kept track of tackles or in 2k4 how it didnt keep track of tackles for a loss or how in both you could sub in a punter on kick off and recover everytime. Just these things kept popping back in my head and then finally I went online and I couldnt get into a playable game. I am not sure what it was but I tried for 5 straight days to get into a game that wasnt laggy (finding a game was hard enough). I agree that they improve every year but I didnt see the kind of progression in their series I was hoping for in last years edition.