PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5 for PS3 and XBOX 360

TheAnswer385
07-26-2005, 02:05 PM
my fav non sports game.. AMAZING watch the trailor here - www.Gamespot.com (http://www.Gamespot.com) http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Motion
07-26-2005, 02:07 PM
I watched that the other day and was pretty surprised how fast the enemies were moving. Looks like a great game.

TheAnswer385
07-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I watched that the other day and was pretty surprised how fast the enemies were moving. Looks like a great game.it doesnt acutaly show that its the enemies it could be people running from them...????.... :)

Motion
07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
it doesnt acutaly show that its the enemies it could be people running from them...????.... :)

true, just looked like the main character was ready to let loose on somebody so I assume its enemies :confused: Regardless, looks great

#84Fan4Life
07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I really liked RE 4 on the Gamecube so I'm sure I'll be picking part 5 up as soon as it realeases.

PhinsPhan
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Should I pick up RE4? All the reviews say it is great. I just got a gamecube a little while ago for the Donky Konga games (those are so fun on multiplayer) but since then I was thinking of getting RE4 and maybe even Metriod. They are both rated really high, I just dont have that much time on my hands anymore.

#84Fan4Life
07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Should I pick up RE4? All the reviews say it is great. I just got a gamecube a little while ago for the Donky Konga games (those are so fun on multiplayer) but since then I was thinking of getting RE4 and maybe even Metriod. They are both rated really high, I just dont have that much time on my hands anymore.

I really liked RE4. It had really good grapics and the storyline is pretty good. The only major problem I had with the game was that the bosses were way too easy.

If you don't have a lot of time then you may not want to play the game as it takes about 15-20 hours to beat if I remember correctly.

KOYUNG
07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
they took a cue from 28 days later with the running zombies, alot scarier than your typical ones. i hope that it is coming out for the xbox 360 and has some kind of xbox live function...

kastofsna120
07-26-2005, 07:23 PM
i got tired of resident evil after the first game

TheAnswer385
07-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I really liked RE4. It had really good grapics and the storyline is pretty good. The only major problem I had with the game was that the bosses were way too easy.

If you don't have a lot of time then you may not want to play the game as it takes about 15-20 hours to beat if I remember correctly.i agree some of the bosses were prety easy i only had trouble with the big dude thats on the cover the first time you meet one i think???

TheAnswer385
07-27-2005, 12:10 AM
Should I pick up RE4? All the reviews say it is great. I just got a gamecube a little while ago for the Donky Konga games (those are so fun on multiplayer) but since then I was thinking of getting RE4 and maybe even Metriod. They are both rated really high, I just dont have that much time on my hands anymore.pick up RE0(ZERO) and re-done resident evil 1 both great games and you can get them cheap at eb for like 15 bucks mabe??? no doubt re4 was one of the best games of 05

PhinsPhan
07-27-2005, 12:52 PM
maybe I will pick it up. 15-20 hours isnt too too much. I just meant if it is another good but not great game I probably would end up not playign it. I got some great games but never finished them because something else always comes up and then I forget about them.

I got so many video games in the winter then the second it hit summer I just havent played any of them. GT4, GTA SA, Forza. I know Splinter Cell was really good and highly recommended (the newest one) and I loved the first two but I just never ended up finishing the 2nd one because I got busy all of a sudden and then never finished it. Same sort of deal with the Prince of Persia series.

I am just rambling now.

How were the first REs compared to this one? I have only played the arcade version of RE but I think it was two or something.

Alien
07-29-2005, 11:05 PM
in case anyone is interested the third and fourth movie of the resident evil series are in planning and development, my wishes, scrap paul anderson, he ruined resident evil and alien versus predator( my god how could you screw up on THAT movie...). this of course wont happen due to the lead character in the movies, milla jovavich, is married to him. they need to actually include monsters besides just lickers and hopefully introduce claire and chris redfield. third movie is set to be in the australian desert last i heard, and the fourth in tokyo. not much info on them now.

TheAnswer385
08-26-2005, 06:17 AM
in case anyone is interested the third and fourth movie of the resident evil series are in planning and development, my wishes, scrap paul anderson, he ruined resident evil and alien versus predator( my god how could you screw up on THAT movie...). this of course wont happen due to the lead character in the movies, milla jovavich, is married to him. they need to actually include monsters besides just lickers and hopefully introduce claire and chris redfield. third movie is set to be in the australian desert last i heard, and the fourth in tokyo. not much info on them now.interesting

spydertl79
08-26-2005, 04:14 PM
I dont like the RE series as much as other shooters. I guess the gameplay just doesnt appeal to me a whole lot.

FinsNCanes
08-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Play God of War.

That's one bad *** game.

Motion
08-27-2005, 11:18 AM
in case anyone is interested the third and fourth movie of the resident evil series are in planning and development, my wishes, scrap paul anderson, he ruined resident evil and alien versus predator( my god how could you screw up on THAT movie...). this of course wont happen due to the lead character in the movies, milla jovavich, is married to him. they need to actually include monsters besides just lickers and hopefully introduce claire and chris redfield. third movie is set to be in the australian desert last i heard, and the fourth in tokyo. not much info on them now.

Awesome, I like the movies more than the games.

Dudeman
08-27-2005, 12:38 PM
RE 4 was awesome. I beat it like 3 or 4 times to get all of the weapons, and it was so fun to just run around with a shotgun for close up crowd control, and the infinite lanucher for everything else