PDA

View Full Version : Pathetics beat the Bills 38-7.....

bigbry
11-03-2002, 05:13 PM
natural world order re-established..... Peace on earth, good-will towards men...

BB

Sniper
11-03-2002, 05:17 PM
We were terrible... I'm amazed at how bad we played.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 05:30 PM
Where's HandonMonkeyooz??

The GREAT Biffalo Bob Fan, where is he and why don't we hear about how GREAT the Bobs are??

bigbry
11-03-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Where's HandonMonkeyooz??

The GREAT Biffalo Bob Fan, where is he and why don't we hear about how GREAT the Bobs are??

I'm sure Koz didnt go to the game, however, the Bills fans that did were already home with 4 minutes left in the game.:lol: :lol:
So where are they?

BB

Sniper
11-03-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
I'm sure Koz didnt go to the game, however, the Bills fans that did were already home with 4 minutes left in the game.:lol: :lol:
So where are they?

BB

I'm here Bry.

We sucked a$$ today... We let a weak-armed QB beat us with screens and a lumbering, washed-up running back take us to school. Go ahead and gloat. We deserve it.

bigbry
11-03-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I'm here Bry.

We sucked a$$ today... We let a weak-armed QB beat us with screens and a lumbering, washed-up running back take us to school. Go ahead and gloat. We deserve it.

This is no gloat Sniper, just serving-up some crow. You know.:lol: :lol: With all the Bills pre-game, glue in a paper bag, predictions.....They have it coming.

BB

Sniper
11-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
This is no gloat Sniper, just serving-up some crow. You know.:lol: :lol: With all the Bills pre-game, glue in a paper bag, predictions.....They have it coming.

BB

I'll take my crow medium-well please...

Muck
11-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Do you guys realize that Brady completed 85% of his passes today?? :lol:

Seriously, What exactly were you trying to accomplish on defense??

Where you going to stop the run?? Antowan Smith had 111 yards and a TD.

Oh, you decided to take Tom Brady out of the game. I see. He only completed 85%of his passes for 310 yards and 4 TDs today.

Exceptional defensive showing for the home crowd. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sniper
11-03-2002, 06:14 PM
It was a bad defensive game plan today. From what I could see we tried to stop the runs down the middle and tried to prevent Brady from making throws down field.

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 07:12 PM
It was a bad defensive game plan today. From what I could see we tried to stop the runs down the middle and tried to prevent Brady from making throws down field. its hard to talk smack with you and 3dub around, but if you see a thread with jerkhoffs or beefblowers name on it, ignore it! i'm layin for em! :D

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:23 PM
I'm here Bry.

Welcome back!

You are a classy fan and I for one, will not make any comments other than THANK YOU!

Some of the other Biffalo Bob Fans that have been around here, well let's say I too am waiting for their return!!:evil: :evil:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 07:26 PM
i'm lookin for moldy too, i hope he's not hiding under his bed again!lol

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:32 PM
I am looking for BilljerkHoff too!!

Marino1983
11-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Hum where are all the jilly fans talkin their defiant smack ?? I thought for sure that F-H would have to install a few thousand sump pumps to remove all the BOO HOO crying tears and long winded excuses from the W NY trash ....... Nice game, and the REAL barfalo jills showed the rest of the league why they were 3-13 last year !!!

Not even D Bledsoe (as usual, getting creamed in the pocket) could resurrect another LUCKY win .. Could be that the Pats didn't play their 2nd string,, but at least we know the jills won't lose next week anyhow ..... Marino1983

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hum where are all the jilly fans talkin their defiant smack ?? I thought for sure that F-H would have to install a few thousand sump pumps to remove all the BOO HOO crying tears and long winded excuses from the W NY trash ....... Nice game, and the REAL barfalo jills showed the rest of the league why they were 3-13 last year !!!

Not even D Bledsoe (as usual, getting creamed in the pocket) could resurrect another LUCKY win .. Could be that the Pats didn't play their 2nd string,, but at least we know the jills won't lose next week anyhow ..... Marino1983 don't tell the bills 1983, but i don't think they can beat a good and healthy team!:rofl:

Marino1983
11-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Yeah 06 it is just funny that a lot of other fans looked at the Dolphin jill game and saw it as most of us Phin fans saw it,,, 3 starters injured on the offense for Miami going against the 1st string of barfalo ....:eek:

It was reported during the week before that game of how unusual and unprecedented it was to lose 3 starters on either side of the ball for an NFL team !! But only a group of jill fans would throw out that little bit of fact and tout that they beat Miami fair and square and will be the leader of the division after they beat the Pats (???):confused: :rolleyes: ....

Boy what a difference a week makes huh !!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 01:20 PM
Whats the excuse you will use after tonight. Getting beat with only one starter gone should get you scrambling for a reason.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Whats the excuse you will use after tonight. Getting beat with only one starter gone should get you scrambling for a reason.
No excuses tonight Hoov... it all lays on Lucas' shoulders. If he plays like he deserves to be in the NFL, it could go either way... if he lays an egg like he did vs Buffalo... we'll probably get spanked worse than you did yesterday....
I, of course, am praying to the football Gods, that he plays like he has the slightest amount of talent.. I'll hold a candle for him for another game... after tonight, I'm either starting a Ray Lucas fan club, or forming a lynch mob... :lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 01:51 PM
It sucks when a season rides on a crappy (at least not NFL starting caliber) QB. And one from Rutgers no less.

Now you see how Bills fans spent the last 5 years.

Marino1983
11-04-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
No excuses tonight Hoov... it all lays on Lucas' shoulders. If he plays like he deserves to be in the NFL, it could go either way... if he lays an egg like he did vs Buffalo... we'll probably get spanked worse than you did yesterday....
I, of course, am praying to the football Gods, that he plays like he has the slightest amount of talent.. I'll hold a candle for him for another game... after tonight, I'm either starting a Ray Lucas fan club, or forming a lynch mob... :lol:

My thoughts exactly Warf !! Heck no one expects the Dolphins to win this game anyhow, the line has gone from 5- 3- to I think it is at 6 1/2 points now ... We will see how much that ligament in Favres knee is going to affect his play,, I hope that Favre is not putting his season on the line by playing tonight ... Because that would put an end to ANY of the Packers chances of another s-b run !!!!!!! :rolleyes: Marino1983

beefalow
11-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
its hard to talk smack with you and 3dub around, but if you see a thread with jerkhoffs or beefblowers name on it, ignore it! i'm layin for em! :D Welcome back Zero , haven`t heard from ya much since the whipping we put on you in that toilet bowl stadium you call a football field.Is your headache almost gone since then, I think it was you who cried the worst out of all you bozo`s:cry: :cry: :D Hey we got our butts whipped, at least I`m not going to blame it on one guy and cry about like you did.We lose as a team and win as one.

Paco
11-04-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Yeah 06 it is just funny that a lot of other fans looked at the Dolphin jill game and saw it as most of us Phin fans saw it,,, 3 starters injured on the offense for Miami going against the 1st string of barfalo
I saw it as the same thing as I'm gonna see tonight: A Dophin blowout at the hands of a far superior team.