PDA

View Full Version : spiderman 3 villian(s)

Slappy8800
07-26-2005, 09:05 PM
chamaleon, Kraven and Green Goblin 2

Quelonio
07-26-2005, 09:25 PM
do you know this for real or you are just guessing

TheAnswer385
07-26-2005, 09:54 PM
i was hoping venom.

Buddwalk
07-26-2005, 09:59 PM
chamaleon, Kraven and Green Goblin 2

you must be guessing because the only 1 that has been officially confirmed has been the Lizard

TheAnswer385
07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
i think the rhino dude is in it

King Nate
07-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Whatever happened to taking people's word for it? Everybody is so quick to prove somebody else wrong.

Dolfan984
07-26-2005, 10:37 PM
i was hoping venom.

Venom definately.

Slappy8800
07-26-2005, 10:38 PM
quoting a source lemme get the webiste(s)

Pagan
07-26-2005, 10:38 PM
They need to get Venom in there.

Slappy8800
07-26-2005, 10:39 PM
raimi says HE will neve do venom...plus if they do venom they will F it up because venom is violent and they dont want an R rating

A studio insider gave Development Hell the following inside info on one of Spider-Man 3's villains:

"A source close to the production of Spider-Man 3 confirmed for me that the main villain played by Mr. Thomas Hayden Church will in fact be the Chameleon.

"Church plays Dmitri Smerdyakov, who goes by false name Dr. Turner at Peter's college. The Chameleon also has a brother in this film, which will set up Kraven the Hunter for a future sequel I'm told. Let's just say that the Chameleon will use his powers of performance and identify theft to bridge a gap between MJ and Peter Parker in this film.

"The producers and Raimi have a big publicity event right before production starts to make this announcement. Look for it after Thanksgiving, with production to start this winter. This will begin the hype for Spider-Man again. They will also start issuing a new animated DVD featuring the Chameleon right before the new movie hits theatres.

"Also, Harry does become the second Green Goblin, but only at the very end.
He's kind of like Anakin in Episode III -- growing evil throughout the film, and not donning the full mantle of recognizable villain until the climax.

"It's official: the Chameleon is the character Hayden Church will play, I promise," the source said.

Bob Gough
7/26/2005
Source: Development Hell
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2183.asp

Slappy8800
07-26-2005, 10:40 PM
http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=49247#

King Nate
07-26-2005, 10:43 PM
See that? He did know what he was talking about afterall.

Slappy8800
07-26-2005, 10:50 PM
:cooldude:

Quelonio
07-26-2005, 11:01 PM
See that? He did know what he was talking about afterall.

I did not doubt it, but still i figure it would be interesting to ask, just to make sure

Dolfan984
07-26-2005, 11:03 PM
raimi says HE will neve do venom...plus if they do venom they will F it up because venom is violent and they dont want an R rating

A studio insider gave Development Hell the following inside info on one of Spider-Man 3's villains:

"A source close to the production of Spider-Man 3 confirmed for me that the main villain played by Mr. Thomas Hayden Church will in fact be the Chameleon.

"Church plays Dmitri Smerdyakov, who goes by false name Dr. Turner at Peter's college. The Chameleon also has a brother in this film, which will set up Kraven the Hunter for a future sequel I'm told. Let's just say that the Chameleon will use his powers of performance and identify theft to bridge a gap between MJ and Peter Parker in this film.

"The producers and Raimi have a big publicity event right before production starts to make this announcement. Look for it after Thanksgiving, with production to start this winter. This will begin the hype for Spider-Man again. They will also start issuing a new animated DVD featuring the Chameleon right before the new movie hits theatres.

"Also, Harry does become the second Green Goblin, but only at the very end.
He's kind of like Anakin in Episode III -- growing evil throughout the film, and not donning the full mantle of recognizable villain until the climax.

"It's official: the Chameleon is the character Hayden Church will play, I promise," the source said.

Bob Gough
7/26/2005
Source: Development Hell
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2183.asp

Bro if they can get away with Venom it'll probably gross the best of all the Spidermans. I wanna see Venom hurl a semi at Spiderman damnit!

AirFishOne
07-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I read somewhere that Topher Grace from That 70s Show will be in it, any speculation as to what role he will partake in?

King Nate
07-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Bro if they can get away with Venom it'll probably gross the best of all the Spidermans. I wanna see Venom hurl a semi at Spiderman damnit!

Yeah I know it's disappointing to hear that he doesn't plan to use Venom at all considering I think he's the coolest villain in the Spiderman comics.

Prime Time
07-27-2005, 12:42 AM
I think Venom would be an amazing villain and I am not giving up hope because links like these can always change. I thought Venom would definately be in it after the second one. I thought it would be Jameson's son who went to the moon and for the storyline could have gotten the Venom over there. Remember when he jumps to save MJ? There is a little special effect from where he jumps to the boat...I thought that was Venom indeed because it would be pretty hard for a human to jump that far that easily....

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 12:47 AM
jamesons son isnt venom tho...plus to do venom they would have to put spidey in teh symbiote first....venom has not been set up yet....hell Brock hasnt evn had any on screen action

dolfan4good
07-27-2005, 12:52 AM
I think Venom would be an amazing villain and I am not giving up hope because links like these can always change. I thought Venom would definately be in it after the second one. I thought it would be Jameson's son who went to the moon and for the storyline could have gotten the Venom over there. Remember when he jumps to save MJ? There is a little special effect from where he jumps to the boat...I thought that was Venom indeed because it would be pretty hard for a human to jump that far that easily....
Jameson's son would have to become ManWolf if they are to follow the comic books....

Eddie Brock becomes Venom as follows.... Spiderman returns from the Secret Wars and appeared in an almost all-black costume, with a large white spider emblem on the chest and back, and with built-in webshooters on the back of his hands. The costume turned out to be a living symbiotic creature, capable of generating its own webbing and improving most of Spider-Man's abilities. Spider-Man rejected the symbiote after finding out it was alive. The costume then consumes Eddie Brock and he becomes Venom.

Dolfan984
07-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Jameson's son would have to become ManWolf if they are to follow the comic books....

Eddie Brock becomes Venom as follows.... Spiderman returns from the Secret Wars and appeared in an almost all-black costume, with a large white spider emblem on the chest and back, and with built-in webshooters on the back of his hands. The costume turned out to be a living symbiotic creature, capable of generating its own webbing and improving most of Spider-Man's abilities. Spider-Man rejected the symbiote after finding out it was alive. The costume then consumes Eddie Brock and he becomes Venom.

Yeah and Eddie Brock is a body builder so it made him friggen ridiculously strong too.

Prime Time
07-27-2005, 01:55 AM
Well the movies follow the comics but not 100%. In the movies Spider-Man doesn't have Web Catridges...just one example.

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Well the movies follow the comics but not 100%. In the movies Spider-Man doesn't have Web Catridges...just one example.

yea they wanted to keep the movies simple....if the ygot int othe scince part forget it the movies would be 3 hours long

Buddwalk
07-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Well that source like i said must be wrong the only one officially confirmed by raimi was the lizard...there were talks that maybe venom would sneak into the film at the end to set up an awesome 4th film...right now it looks like theres gonna be only two guys

The Lizard and The Green Goblin 2

Personally my favorite guy was carnage if you dont remember this is him

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

He controlled venom and was actually more powerful then him and spiderman but i doubt we'll see him on the big screen.

The storyline right now looks like were gonna see alot of the new green goblin cause of the events that took place at the end of the second but also alot of the lizard who was a scientist who mutates with no command. Then were gonna see alot of the broc dude in the film [was in the first and got beat up in school by peter parker] Peters probobly gonna accidently get him screwed a couple times in new york and when that spacecraft is going off the sybolite is gonna come down take control of him and that should be the closing of the film...:D

dolfan4good
07-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Another example is... Green Goblin doesn't throw MJ off the bridge (in part 1) he actually throws Gwynn Stacie, Peter's first love. When Spiderman catches her in the web to save her the jerk reaction breaks her neck and she dies...

Lukin
07-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I read on IGN a while back that they were planning on doing a total of 6 movies.

keithjackson
07-27-2005, 02:37 PM
man, the spiderman villians suck, IMO.
green goblin? dr.octopus? chameleon? kraven?
whos next? mysterio the fishbowl? electro the supernerd?

venom was the coolest by far.
theyve GOT to have him in one of these movies
i bet he would look so freakin cool

Megatron
07-27-2005, 04:21 PM
man, the spiderman villians suck, IMO.
green goblin? dr.octopus? chameleon? kraven?
whos next? mysterio the fishbowl? electro the supernerd?

venom was the coolest by far.
theyve GOT to have him in one of these movies
i bet he would look so freakin cool I think Venom is one of the weakest villans in the Spiderman mythos. It started out quite cool and then just sort of pinwheeled in all the wrong directions, Carnage being the lamest of all. The only reason he's so popular is because most new young readers of Spiderman don't know any of the history of the character. You should check out the issues of Spidey when Kraven "killed" him and assumed his identity so he could "become one with the spider". Creepy stuff and way better than any of that Venom crap.

Pagan
07-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Kraven would be awesome, provided they get the right actor to play the part.

Buddwalk
07-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Kraven would be awesome, provided they get the right actor to play the part.

eh i wasnt such a big fan of kraven...my favs were the lizard, venom, and carnage and i loved the one where parker went through the mutation and was doppleganger a 6 armed spider man

The lizard and goblin are both confirmed though so i dont think theres gonna be anymore

Phinz4Life
07-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Well that source like i said must be wrong the only one officially confirmed by raimi was the lizard...there were talks that maybe venom would sneak into the film at the end to set up an awesome 4th film...right now it looks like theres gonna be only two guys

The Lizard and The Green Goblin 2

Personally my favorite guy was carnage if you dont remember this is him

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

He controlled venom and was actually more powerful then him and spiderman but i doubt we'll see him on the big screen.

The storyline right now looks like were gonna see alot of the new green goblin cause of the events that took place at the end of the second but also alot of the lizard who was a scientist who mutates with no command. Then were gonna see alot of the broc dude in the film [was in the first and got beat up in school by peter parker] Peters probobly gonna accidently get him screwed a couple times in new york and when that spacecraft is going off the sybolite is gonna come down take control of him and that should be the closing of the film...:D

Ahh No. I WAS GOING TO SAY CARNAGE! He's a psycho. It would be so sweet to see him on screen. The guy is a stone-cold killer.

dolfan4good
07-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Ahh No. I WAS GOING TO SAY CARNAGE! He's a psycho. It would be so sweet to see him on screen. The guy is a stone-cold killer.
That's becuase he was a Serial Killer prior to getting a piece of the Symbiot costume....

Phinz4Life
07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
That's becuase he was a Serial Killer prior to getting a piece of the Symbiot costume....

I know. :D

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 09:05 PM
venom and carnage arent my favorites....just a bunch of violence