PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans. Shut The Hell Up!!!!

Denny
11-03-2002, 05:42 PM
I am tired you and your team. You are mediorce. I hope you enjoyed your time here and your win. NOW GET LOST. 38-7. Enuff Said

Muck
11-03-2002, 05:44 PM
I think we finally figured out exactly "Who let the dogs out."

The Buffalo defense. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Clumpy
11-03-2002, 06:56 PM
23-10 in Miami

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
23-10 in Miami

It was a close game until the end!

38-7, NOT even close!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is WITH all you starters playing too!!:eek: :eek:

Muck
11-03-2002, 07:45 PM
38-7 in Buffalo.

Sorry, but you were exposed today. Not that the rest of the league didn't know.

3W
11-03-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Denny
I am tired you and your team. You are mediorce. I hope you enjoyed your time here and your win. NOW GET LOST. 38-7. Enuff Said

Yes, but never forget that our mediocre asses beat your sorry asses:rolleyes: Plus as an added extra bonus we are not whining and making a 1000 excuses. I find it amusing but not surprising that a frontrunner like yourself would only show up when we got beat but yet we saw neither hide nor hair of your sloped forehead beady eyed ugly ass after we beat you. I did indeed enjoy my stay here and enjoyed it so much that I think that I will hang around for another year or two..or whenever you beat us again..SO YOU GET LOST SLINGBLADE.:goof:

P.S. Your food sucks..get a real job:goof:

:monkey: Denny's

Year 2002 Scoreboard Beeitch Foo!!

DolfanISS
11-03-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
23-10 in Miami

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that the win over Miami makes you feel better about getting humiliated at home today. After all is the team's goal to make a Super Bowl run or beat Miami. If the Bills goal was to beat the Dolphins CONGRATULATIONS your season was made 3 weeks ago. Then again if I were a Bills fan I might see beating the Dolphins as the only realistic goal.

MarinoFan
11-03-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Yes, but never forget that our mediocre asses beat your sorry asses:rolleyes: Plus as an added extra bonus we are not whining and making a 1000 excuses.

You can call us sorry asses all you want, these sorry asses are in first place of the East and tied for first in the conference. How it looks right now. You won't even make the playoffs. Mediocre, HA. Good luck against Cincy in a few weeks.

Life is good atop the East.:)

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Yes, but never forget that our mediocre asses beat your sorry asses:rolleyes: Plus as an added extra bonus we are not whining and making a 1000 excuses. I find it amusing but not surprising that a frontrunner like yourself would only show up when we got beat but yet we saw neither hide nor hair of your sloped forehead beady eyed ugly ass after we beat you. I did indeed enjoy my stay here and enjoyed it so much that I think that I will hang around for another year or two..or whenever you beat us again..SO YOU GET LOST SLINGBLADE.:goof:

P.S. Your food sucks..get a real job:goof:

:monkey: Denny's

Year 2002 Scoreboard Beeitch Foo!!

3W (Whimpy - Whinny - Wussie)

You are NOT in 1st Place in the division, you are NOT fighting for home feild advantage, you ARE 1-4 against the Dolphins, and you were BITCH SLAPPED at home By the Patsy!!

It has been a BAD day for you and the Bobs!!:lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

thefisherking
11-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Bills beat Dolphins.

Patsies beat Bills.

Packers humiliate Patsies in NE with 8 starters out.

Think about it.

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by thefisherking
Bills beat Dolphins.

Patsies beat Bills.

Packers humiliate Patsies in NE with 8 starters out.

Think about it. you forgot one, dolphins humiliate pats, or did you conveniently forget that one!:rolleyes:

thefisherking
11-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you forgot one, dolphins humiliate pats, or did you conveniently forget that one!:rolleyes:

On the road playing backups ?

Hey...for a guy that catches fish but loses the pictures of 'em...how serious can I think you are?:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by thefisherking
On the road playing backups ?

Hey...for a guy that catches fish but loses the pictures of 'em...how serious can I think you are?:rolleyes: doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of difference if you believe it or not. there were six of us and the other 5 now it, plus the mexican guy i paid 10,000 pesos to clean it so i could bring the meat back home with me. cost too much to have it stuffed. $600 american.

and i didn't lose the picture, its around somewhere. might be in my sons things, he had it last, wanted a picture of dad and his fish.

whats the biggest you've caught? a 10 lb trout! no wonder you don't believe it, you're land locked!

3W
11-04-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I really hope from the bottom of my heart that the win over Miami makes you feel better about getting humiliated at home today. After all is the team's goal to make a Super Bowl run or beat Miami. If the Bills goal was to beat the Dolphins CONGRATULATIONS your season was made 3 weeks ago. Then again if I were a Bills fan I might see beating the Dolphins as the only realistic goal.

Yes, just like when you guys almost came in your jeans after you had your little superbowl against the Jets a few weeks back...my, my, how fast we forget. Also, thanxs for slapping yourself for me....

" Then again if I were a Bills fan I might see beating the Dolphins as the only realistic goal."

It is a realistic goal..BaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WAR POTBELLIES CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK :goof:

3W
11-04-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
You can call us sorry asses all you want, these sorry asses are in first place of the East and tied for first in the conference. How it looks right now. You won't even make the playoffs. Mediocre, HA. Good luck against Cincy in a few weeks.

Life is good atop the East.:)

WOW!!! You guys are like one half game up on us..it is amazing how a half game puts you clowns in the driverseat to go to the SB but puts us out of the playoffs..Stupidity at its finest!!;) Don't let it burn a hole in your pocket and have fun getting your SORRY ASSES handed to you tonight;)

Have a great day!! Life is good!!
3W:goof:

3W
11-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
3W (Whimpy - Whinny - Wussie)

You are NOT in 1st Place in the division, you are NOT fighting for home feild advantage, you ARE 1-4 against the Dolphins, and you were BITCH SLAPPED at home By the Patsy!!

It has been a BAD day for you and the Bobs!!:lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

Wow, you are really getting good at this smack thing aren't you Baby StinkFish:eek: :rolleyes: We are 1-4 against the Fins?? I didn't know we played you five times already this year..dumbass:rolleyes:

Word of advice..keep working on the smack thing..really, really hard..and then when you think that you have the hang of it, take your 486 computer, tie a big rock to it, tie yourself to the computer, take it out to the middle of the ocean, and throw it overboard...problem solved:goof:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Wow, you are really getting good at this smack thing aren't you Baby StinkFish:eek: :rolleyes: We are 1-4 against the Fins?? I didn't know we played you five times already this year..dumbass:rolleyes:

Word of advice..keep working on the smack thing..really, really hard..and then when you think that you have the hang of it, take your 486 computer, tie a big rock to it, tie yourself to the computer, take it out to the middle of the ocean, and throw it overboard...problem solved:goof: the thing is, we're still in first place, and you have to play the pack yet!:p

Angneli
11-05-2002, 02:10 AM
Nice game 'phins, your days in first are numbered. Lucas won't win anything for you.

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 02:11 AM
hey, that's a good number of weeks away yet......by then Favre and Green and Driver or whoever could all get hurt. I mean, c'mon, if it happened once this season, why can't it happen again? :lol: