PDA

View Full Version : Best All Time Comic Book Super Hero

AirFishOne
07-27-2005, 01:10 AM
It is Batman and Ill tell you why.

He is a regular guy just like you and me no super powers, no accedens causing him to have super powers only he is like the owner of all things holy in Gotham

He could jsut go out and buy Kryptonite some where and kill Superman,

He could pull out some raid from his ultility belt and kill Spider Man

The Villians are more original better names, better pasts, better storyline,

Also MOST of the movies kick @$$

K this is a for fun thread just put ur fave and say why

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 01:13 AM
actually thats why he is NOT the best superhero...hes not super...just some dude in tights

AirFishOne
07-27-2005, 01:24 AM
Well after Batman Begins the tights are LONG gone

Roman529
07-27-2005, 01:57 AM
1. Spiderman
2. Batman
3. Spiderman
4. Sgt. Rock
5. Ghostrider

Clark Kent
07-27-2005, 02:26 AM
It is Batman and Ill tell you why.

He is a regular guy just like you and me no super powers

#1. He's rich as hell. Does that sound like you? It doesn't sound like me.

#2. A guy who fights crime as a guy dressed in leather isn't exactly like me either, and I consider myself a pretty normal person.

Batman doesn't have "powers" but he isn't normal.

Best comic book character is Magneto, IMO. The whole X-men comic in general is simply badass, but Magneto more then anyone else. He's a more complex villian (if you have to classify him as that) and character.

backpacker
07-27-2005, 02:30 AM
once again gambit. why? cuz he's the ****

Jt0323
07-27-2005, 02:30 AM
my dad collected comics and has the comic when superman died in mint condition w/ the black band

AirFishOne
07-27-2005, 02:41 AM
#1. He's rich as hell. Does that sound like you? It doesn't sound like me.

#2. A guy who fights crime as a guy dressed in leather isn't exactly like me either, and I consider myself a pretty normal person.

Batman doesn't have "powers" but he isn't normal.

Best comic book character is Magneto, IMO. The whole X-men comic in general is simply badass, but Magneto more then anyone else. He's a more complex villian (if you have to classify him as that) and character.

well mayb u should read teh whole post I said he owns all things holy in Gotham, also he is more liek u and men because he has no super powers, unlike Superman and Spider man