PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent: Bulletproof Interview & Outta Control Vid.

Prime Time
07-27-2005, 01:33 AM
:D Enjoy

http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer_new2.html?title=GameSpot+Shooting+the+S***+with+50+Cent&path=169_50cent_interview_072205.asx&pid=6129690

Jt0323
07-27-2005, 02:17 AM
thanks

Prime Time
07-31-2005, 05:00 PM
There you go :D

Muck
08-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Thread cleansed.

As I've said before, if you don't care for rap.....don't click on the thread.

The "rap kids" don't go into rock threads and talk crap. Please extend them the same courtesy. Because right now, you're trolling. And we, the staff, don't appreciate it.

It's no different than when a Bills fan does the same thing in a Dolphins thread on the main board. And you all understandably get upset when that happens.

tucker
08-01-2005, 01:30 PM
man i cant wait for MOP to drop a new album....its gonna be FIIYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Nappy Roots
08-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Thread cleansed.

The "rap kids" don't go into rock threads and talk crap. Please extend them the same courtesy. Because right now, you're trolling. And we, the staff, don't appreciate it.

It's no different than when a Bills fan does the same thing in a Dolphins thread on the main board. And you all understandably get upset when that happens.

appreciate man.

Prime Time
08-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Thread cleansed.

:up: