PDA

View Full Version : Will they shave now????

bigbry
11-03-2002, 06:12 PM
They got their azz's shaved. The funny thing is, how many Bills fans grew beards along with their team?:lol: :lol:

BB

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 07:11 PM
God, I hope Not!!

I hate to see what they REALLY look like!! :eek: :eek: :evil:

Marino1983
11-03-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
God, I hope Not!!

I hate to see what they REALLY look like!! :eek: :eek: :evil:

Hey that is no way to talk about the women of buffalo !!!:eek: :confused: :lol: Marino1983

iceblizzard69
11-03-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hey that is no way to talk about the women of buffalo !!!:eek: :confused: :lol: Marino1983

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muck
11-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Why stop there?? Maybe they oughta cut their lawns too. God knows how many cars they'll find. :lol:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:03 PM
It is bad when the house moves and the cars don't!!

3W
11-04-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
They got their azz's shaved. The funny thing is, how many Bills fans grew beards along with their team?:lol: :lol:

BB

Damn..calm down Bro..I haven't seen you this giddy since you guys won your SB against the Jests earler this year:rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Damn..calm down Bro..I haven't seen you this giddy since you guys won your SB against the Jests earler this year:rolleyes:

almost rivals the giddiness that you folks showed after your superbowl win last week... :rolleyes:

3W
11-04-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
almost rivals the giddiness that you folks showed after your superbowl win last week... :rolleyes:

Yes, but ours was over a win..yours is over a someone else's loss..how lame is that:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-04-2002, 10:28 AM

Come on Wharf,

Injuries or not, we beat you guys. We have the right to come over and rib you guys a little.

The Patsies come and kick our a$$, and this gives the fin fans a right to rib us? I would have thought this gives the Patsy fans a good reason, not you guys.

If you go over to the Bills message boards... you don't see the Patsy fans crowing about it like some of your comrades.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Come on Wharf,

Injuries or not, we beat you guys. We have the right to come over and rib you guys a little.

The Patsies come and kick our a$$, and this gives the fin fans a right to rib us? I would have thought this gives the Patsy fans a good reason, not you guys.

If you go over to the Bills message boards... you don't see the Patsy fans crowing about it like some of your comrades.

Sniper, 3W... you should know that I never begrudged you guys coming over here to toot your horn... you deserved it.
My only beef is with the idiots (not you guys) that were over here talking about since you were able to beat the crippled Dolphins, you'd be in first place this week after destroying the Patsies...

I think we all know who I'm talking about... funny thing is, they're not the ones with balls enough to be here after yesterday.. :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 11:08 AM

What Patsy fans? We didn't have any of them here before or after we beat them...

Sniper
11-04-2002, 11:28 AM
Sniper, 3W... you should know that I never begrudged you guys coming over here to toot your horn... you deserved it.
My only beef is with the idiots (not you guys) that were over here talking about since you were able to beat the crippled Dolphins, you'd be in first place this week after destroying the Patsies...

I think we all know who I'm talking about... funny thing is, they're not the ones with balls enough to be here after yesterday.. :rolleyes:

Wharf,

By all means, let those Bills fans have it. I was just trying to point out some hypocrisy and I'm sorry if it came across like I was venting at you. I was just trying to engage you in some dialogue because I respect you and you are obviously an intelligent guy.

Yesterday, after the "game" I logged on here and was going to smack some Packer fans around for a while. That is until I saw a bunch of threads with Fin fans crowing about our loss as if it were the Fins who gave it to us. That's a little hard to take.

It is kind of like fans cheering about a rival teams player getting injured. Like when a few Bills fans came over and were actually happy the Fiedler, Gadsden, and Chambers were out.

Both are pretty low class if you ask me.

Sniper
11-04-2002, 11:31 AM
What Patsy fans? We didn't have any of them here before or after we beat them...

True. :lol:

But after yesterday's game their are probably now some Patsy fans... that is until the Patsies lose again.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Wharf,

By all means, let those Bills fans have it. I was just trying to point out some hypocrisy and I'm sorry if it came across like I was venting at you. I was just trying to engage you in some dialogue because I respect you and you are obviously an intelligent guy.

Yesterday, after the "game" I logged on here and was going to smack some Packer fans around for a while. That is until I saw a bunch of threads with Fin fans crowing about our loss as if it were the Fins who gave it to us. That's a little hard to take.

It is kind of like fans cheering about a rival teams player getting injured. Like when a few Bills fans came over and were actually happy the Fiedler, Gadsden, and Chambers were out.

Both are pretty low class if you ask me.

It's all good Sniper.... and each team has it's own garden variety a$$hole fan associated with it...
I agree 100% about the cheering for injuries, etc... it takes a real scumbag to be happy about someone getting hurt....