PDA

View Full Version : Pierpont Weaver for moderator!!!!!

Rockfin
11-03-2002, 09:34 PM
After all the fiascos in this forum I think it's time for a change in leadership. I believe the man for the job is none other than Pierpont Weaver. Who better to rule the unruly Bills fans?? Just think of the way this forum would prosper under his guiding hand. His guile, wit, and down right genius is evident in the very business he has created and this forum would benefit immensely with him at the helm instead of some salty old sea dog who can't find the undelete key.

A vote for Pierpont is a vote for moderate moderation.

ELECT PIERPONT WEAVER MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Rockfin
After all the fiascos in this forum I think it's time for a change in leadership. I believe the man for the job is none other than Pierpont Weaver. Who better to rule the unruly Bills fans?? Just think of the way this forum would prosper under his guiding hand. His guile, wit, and down right genius is evident in the very business he has created and this forum would benefit immensely with him at the helm instead of some salty old sea dog who can't find the undelete key.

A vote for Pierpont is a vote for moderate moderation.

ELECT PIERPONT WEAVER MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!

here...here...I second the motion!

iceblizzard69
11-03-2002, 09:46 PM
Bad idea.

fishnbadger
11-03-2002, 09:46 PM
That depends of course:what is, Weaver esq., et al, his/their opinion of the banned camp, seeing as how he/they've been there and back. Would he and/or they abolish said practice of banned campage?:confused:

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by fishnbadger
That depends of course:what is, Weaver esq., et al, his/their opinion of the banned camp, seeing as how he/they've been there and back. Would he and/or they abolish said practice of banned campage?:confused:

I`d be playin` drums faster than you could holler...... rigger!!

fishnbadger
11-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I`d be playin` drums faster than you could holler...... rigger!!

Well since you brought it up, Capt....I heard that it is common practice among Keys charter boat Capts. to hook up with a bunch of sandle-wearing German tourists for a day trip. When by some dumb luck you put 'em on a trophy Wahoo or some large meat fish, they ask you:

"heil der capitan est good to eat?"

And the Capt and mates would be like, "that crap? thats just some old reef barracuda, not worth dog food! That'd make a great mount for your lounge though, Herr Doktor. We''ll set you up with a mount by the time you land in Hamburg"

Then you'd take the flesh and sell it to the Japanese market for three trips worth of gas, get a kickback on the 'cuda mount from your buddy who cashes in on the mount, plus your fees tips etc. I'd say thats very clever, but less than honest.

Now Mr weaver etal, seem like straight up guys. This "moderate moderation" motto smacks of anarchy, but waht the heck?

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 10:41 PM
I try to sell "replica and eat"....I don`t lie to them.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:02 PM
I try to sell "replica and eat"....I don`t lie to them.

btw....my biggest wahoo caught as capt/mate is 100lbs...4oz.

one other thing....After gutting a wahoo and showing the tourists the tremitodes (sp) that you`ve taken from the belly, the tourists usually don`t want it. I wouldn`t call that less than honest, tho. Some others might.

Pierpont_Weaver
11-03-2002, 11:05 PM
I accept the nomination. Please send your campaign contributions, in alluvial gold if possible, the the Friends of Weaver PAC.

If, ney- WHEN, elected... I promist to end the reign of terror and unjust bannings that have taken place under the present administration.

Further more, to show I hold no hard feelings... I'll even provide Captain DICK* and AJ with free testosterone booster shots so's they can enter this here smack forum without worrying about their feeling getting hurt!!!

*well, I think a more feline name is in order, but we'll save that campaign for another day.

thefisherking
11-03-2002, 11:15 PM
btw....my biggest wahoo caught as capt/mate is 100lbs...4oz.

one other thing....After gutting a wahoo and showing the tourists the tremitodes (sp) that you`ve taken from the belly, the tourists usually don`t want it. I wouldn`t call that less than honest, tho. Some others might.

Well...I'll bet unlike DOLFAN06 I'm sure you actually have a picture of it.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
I accept the nomination. Please send your campaign contributions, in alluvial gold if possible, the the Friends of Weaver PAC.

If, ney- WHEN, elected... I promist to end the reign of terror and unjust bannings that have taken place under the present administration.

Further more, to show I hold no hard feelings... I'll even provide Captain DICK* and AJ with free testosterone booster shots so's they can enter this here smack forum without worrying about their feeling getting hurt!!!

*well, I think a more feline name is in order, but we'll save that campaign for another day.

I like that....Richard the Lion Hearted. Why hell, peepond, you can just call me, Sir.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by thefisherking
Well...I'll bet unlike DOLFAN06 I'm sure you actually have a picture of it.

My ex 1st mate does. I`m sure you people will be around awhile....I`ll see if I can get it.

That fish was on 30 lb....got a 95/8 on 50.

biggest black grouper....64 lbs.

never caught a dolphin over 59 lbs. or a kingfish over 54 lbs. Not all that big for as many trips as I`ve run.

biggest cuda tho 54 lbs.

white....80 lbs

sail 92 lbs.

yellowfin 156 lbs.

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:51 PM
Where`d you go fisherking?...Damn if I wanna discuss window treatments with peepond.

spiderman
11-04-2002, 02:30 AM
I too want to cast my vote for Pierpont. The man is an officer and a gentlemen (unlike the current imposter who never made it past seamen and yet seems to have magically acquired the "title" of Captain).

Pierpont is a man of integrity in all his dealings and I'm sure with him running the show here all, even those pesky, stupid, ignorant, pie eating, Bills fans would be shown at least a meodicom of courtesy.

Pierpont for Moderator!!!!!!!!!!

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 02:39 AM
integrity and Pierpont in the same sentence? :lol::lol::lol:

FinHeavenAJ
11-04-2002, 09:46 AM
Alright... everybody send the campaign donations to Pierpont, I get the first $1500 and he can keep the rest :D :lol:

fishnbadger
11-04-2002, 06:17 PM
My ex 1st mate does. I`m sure you people will be around awhile....I`ll see if I can get it.

That fish was on 30 lb....got a 95/8 on 50.

biggest black grouper....64 lbs.

never caught a dolphin over 59 lbs. or a kingfish over 54 lbs. Not all that big for as many trips as I`ve run.

biggest cuda tho 54 lbs.

white....80 lbs

sail 92 lbs.

yellowfin 156 lbs.

Nice fish, all around post the photo!! Just kidding about that tourist stuff...

My biggest 'hoo a measley 70lbs.

Jazzbow
11-04-2002, 06:21 PM
Has my vote. ;)

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 06:38 PM
Nice fish, all around post the photo!! Just kidding about that tourist stuff...

My biggest 'hoo a measley 70lbs.

I e-mailed him and am waiting for a response. A 70 lb. 'hoo is not measley....there are local capt`s who have never caught one that big. I`ve just been kinda lucky with them.

btw....that fish didn`t eat the down-rigger, he ate the flat. I saw him hit....looked like a corvette doin a 100 mph. doughnut. :lol:

thefisherking
11-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Hey Cap..........I'll put another walleye on the barbie for ya.!!:cool:

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 06:45 PM

Thanks man....all smack aside....good luck to you guys tonight and I hope the game is injury free for both sides.

fishnbadger
11-04-2002, 07:00 PM
I e-mailed him and am waiting for a response. A 70 lb. 'hoo is not measley....there are local capt`s who have never caught one that big. I`ve just been kinda lucky with them.

btw....that fish didn`t eat the down-rigger, he ate the flat. I saw him hit....looked like a corvette doin a 100 mph. doughnut. :lol:

Good on ya' Capt, thats something you'll never forget I'm sure...

While we got 3 hours 'til kickoff, I just wanted say thanks and good luck also. I aint going away, the fins are my AFC team and 2nd favorite also, plus my fishing pards are big finfans.
You and AJ and dolphan have been good hosts. It got a little hectic with some of the bull goose looney compatriots, fer sure, but all in good fun, dragged overboard due to the bye week. Not to freak you out or anything, but wait 'til the SB in Jan, there's another 2 weeks of hijinx to bolster your firewall over.

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Good on ya' Capt, thats something you'll never forget I'm sure...

While we got 3 hours 'til kickoff, I just wanted say thanks and good luck also. I aint going away, the fins are my AFC team and 2nd favorite also, plus my fishing pards are big finfans.
You and AJ and dolphan have been good hosts. It got a little hectic with some of the bull goose looney compatriots, fer sure, but all in good fun, dragged overboard due to the bye week. Not to freak you out or anything, but wait 'til the SB in Jan, there's another 2 weeks of hijinx to bolster your firewall over.

good talkin` with ya, fish. Nothing I`d like more than to see ya`ll in Jan.

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 07:10 PM

neighbor dropped off a package of 'eyes last night ..Having them for dinner tonight :D

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
neighbor dropped off a package of 'eyes last night ..Having them for dinner tonight :D

Atta boy. Don`t think i`ve ever eaten walleye, but perch are mighty tasty.

spiderman
11-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Well now that Pierpont is way in the lead and soon to be moderator I'm sure that Packer fans will consider this their second home. It's kinda got that lived in feelin already.

Time to put Cappy into the old seadogs home for the feable minded. Maybe Pierpont can find a room for ya in one of his charity houses that he runs.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Walleye rocks.. it is my second favorite eating fish,

White Bass being number one on my list. :)

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by spiderman
Well now that Pierpont is way in the lead and soon to be moderator I'm sure that Packer fans will consider this their second home. It's kinda got that lived in feelin already.

Time to put Cappy into the old seadogs home for the feable minded. Maybe Pierpont can find a room for ya in one of his charity houses that he runs.

I`ll tell you what, spidermonkey.....if you, peepond and the rest come up with $1500 to keep this site goin`, I`ll ask AJ to make pierpont the moderator. Afterall, wouldn`t it be fun to ban me for life? ........think about it.

Paco
11-04-2002, 08:03 PM
Piss on the moderator duties, give me the $1500.

thefisherking
11-05-2002, 01:54 AM
Thanks man....all smack aside....good luck to you guys tonight and I hope the game is injury free for both sides.

Nice board AJ and thanks for being a good host Cap.......(you really gotta expand your horizons and try the walleye)........good luck and best wishes.

Your gonna miss us...........:D

WharfRat
11-05-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Piss on the moderator duties, give me the $1500.

A "millionaire" who drives a Lexus with his hand out for $1500?

:rolleyes:

12 times baby
11-05-2002, 02:31 AM
"Miss us"?? Hells bells, he banned every one of us in a snit. Smack is smack, daddy. If you can't deal, you need to give up the hammer and let someone else do the job. This business about "it's our forum first" and other such b.s. will leave little A.J. still needin' the moolah to keep this thing afloat. Wanna win friends and influence the dough-givers? DON'T BAN 'EM! Develop a little bit tougher hide that what you currently bring to the table. Next time you go banning people in lots, think about the fact that there are real people on the other end receiving the brunt of what you are doing; think about the fact that as a moderator, you control a speech function of the people that post here. In a way, that's kind of powerful. Banning people on a wholesale basis just shows you have no clue about what yer doin', and that you don't know how to wield the authority you have.

Oh. One more thing. You make Pierpont Weaver the moderator of this forum, and I'd be willing to bet little A.J. is quite a bit further down the road toward his $1,500.00 goal than what he is now. See, Captain, people wanna have fun when they come to a place like this. It is designated for smack, for Christ's sake. You don't like the smack? Go hang out in the Miami Football forum. If you take the demotion to first mate that you so heartily deserve, and let Weaver run this forum, you'd see a forum where posters have free rein to post without fear of being banned because they pull for the wrong team; you would see a funner place; and, indeed, you would also see an edgier forum. That's what people want; and when little A.J. needs the money, it won't be nearly so difficult to come by.

12 times, baby. And #13 is on its way. :D

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 12 times baby
"Miss us"?? Hells bells, he banned every one of us in a snit. Smack is smack, daddy. If you can't deal, you need to give up the hammer and let someone else do the job. This business about "it's our forum first" and other such b.s. will leave little A.J. still needin' the moolah to keep this thing afloat. Wanna win friends and influence the dough-givers? DON'T BAN 'EM! Develop a little bit tougher hide that what you currently bring to the table. Next time you go banning people in lots, think about the fact that there are real people on the other end receiving the brunt of what you are doing; think about the fact that as a moderator, you control a speech function of the people that post here. In a way, that's kind of powerful. Banning people on a wholesale basis just shows you have no clue about what yer doin', and that you don't know how to wield the authority you have.

Oh. One more thing. You make Pierpont Weaver the moderator of this forum, and I'd be willing to bet little A.J. is quite a bit further down the road toward his $1,500.00 goal than what he is now. See, Captain, people wanna have fun when they come to a place like this. It is designated for smack, for Christ's sake. You don't like the smack? Go hang out in the Miami Football forum. If you take the demotion to first mate that you so heartily deserve, and let Weaver run this forum, you'd see a forum where posters have free rein to post without fear of being banned because they pull for the wrong team; you would see a funner place; and, indeed, you would also see an edgier forum. That's what people want; and when little A.J. needs the money, it won't be nearly so difficult to come by.

12 times huh? Is that how many times it took you to re-write this literary masterpiece or is "12 times" an amount representing the number of try-outs it took you to finally make your local ballet troop?

12 times baby
11-05-2002, 02:02 PM
Hey, don't get your panties in a knot because you're gettin' called out for being the poster boy for thinned skinned moderators. Did A.J. pick up that lame crap in gym class or something?? "[B]allet"?? http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BTW, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you have no clue to what the nic references, being an expansion fan. Here's a hint:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

When your team grows up, maybe it can rule the entire league 12 times, too. But I kind of doubt it.

Pierpont_Weaver
11-05-2002, 10:43 PM
Captain DICK,

No offense girly-man, but you're completely out of your league moderating a smack forum. All you do is blow a gasket, melt down, ban posters and make yourself look like a fool.

We're all enjoying it though. :)

Like I say, there aint a morsel of bait, even a molecule-sized morsel, that you can resist. Geezus, I've never seen such a thin-skinned crybaby before. Waaahhh...

Try to control your emotions willya, and take yer smacking like a man.

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Captain DICK,

No offense girly-man, but you're completely out of your league moderating a smack forum. All you do is blow a gasket, melt down, ban posters and make yourself look like a fool.

We're all enjoying it though. :)

Like I say, there aint a morsel of bait, even a molecule-sized morsel, that you can resist. Geezus, I've never seen such a thin-skinned crybaby before. Waaahhh...

Try to control your emotions willya, and take yer smacking like a man.

Well peepod, I was right, you`re the skin-flint little "girly-man" who claimed to be wealthy but in the end, you turn out to be a fraud.

The 3 or four of you who were banned, where re-instated. You remind me of a bank robber who demands the tellers money or he`ll shoot himself in the foot.

You`re weak.
I have no respect for you or what you say

Pierpont_Weaver
11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
I have no respect for you or what you say

Bwwwahahaha. Using dialogue from an old John Wayne movie for smack? Taking it a little personal are you Captain DICK?

BTW, it is a well known fact, almost as well known as the fact you melt down faster than an icecube on the sun, that I am a gazzillionare. When I want my shoes polished I toss a couple of billion Bill Gates way and he commenses spit-shining. Top that bub.

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:02 PM
Bwwwahahaha. Using dialogue from an old John Wayne movie for smack? Taking it a little personal are you Captain DICK?

BTW, it is a well known fact, almost as well known as the fact you melt down faster than an icecube on the sun, that I am a gazzillionare. When I want my shoes polished I toss a couple of billion Bill Gates way and he commenses spit-shining. Top that bub.

I took Gates fishing yesterday....he claims that he`s never seen you wear shoes.

harmonkoz
11-05-2002, 11:07 PM
Captain does'nt meltdown you gravy sucking pile of dog crap.

He merely has graced this earth a wee bit longer than you, and basically does not put up with jack from little Nancies like you and your a$$ pumping buddy 12times.

Personally, this is one of the most laid back smack forums I have ever posted in. Or at least that still has some football content to it. If you think the Captain is quick to pull the trigger, just stroll on over to BBI before that December 22nd a$$ whipping you are going to suffer, start posting your crap, and I will guarandamntee your a$$ will be out of there a hell of a lot quicker than it took for the Captain to 86 you $hit spewing f'ers.

You jack a$$e$ come over and spew endless crap, top it off with JerkBow's endless ramblings and I would ban the lot of you Nancies as well.

So go put your gravy bib on and go suck down another gallon of gravy dip$hit.

:monkey: Pierpont and Jazzbow

spiderman
11-06-2002, 12:05 AM
shho fly koz. Is that all the better you can bring it? YOu better go back and check in with the rest of the choir boys.
:monkey: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/avatar.php?userid=944&dateline=1034872276

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:41 AM
Nice punt $hit for brains.

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 10:53 AM
The 3 or four of you who were banned, where re-instated.

That's a damned lie. You didn't reinstate me. I'm taking alternate measures to post. Yeah, that's right, Einstein Dick, I'm posting with a different nic.

I have no respect for you or what you say.

In light of the above, I think that's my line.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:19 AM

He didn't ban you because you were Packer fans... There is a very strict policy that you have to be a heterosexual to use these forums.

This policy, however, has one drawback... It inadvertantly banned all Packer fans from here because there wasn't even one practicing heterosexual in the whole lot of you.

So go easy on the Captain. It was his idea to ease up on the policy so that you and all your limp wristed friends could come back here.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:21 AM
I now await the Pavlovian response.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
He didn't ban you because you were Packer fans... There is a very strict policy that you have to be a heterosexual to use these forums.

This policy, however, has one drawback... It inadvertantly banned all Packer fans from here because there wasn't even one practicing heterosexual in the whole lot of you.

So go easy on the Captain. It was his idea to ease up on the policy so that you and all your limp wristed friends could come back here.

hmmm so how does it feel to get beat by a team with limp wristed fans? :eek:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:23 AM

Ummm.. I'm a Bills fan.

If you beat us in a few weeks then I'll let you know. How's that?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:31 AM

I also did notice that you didn't deny the limp-wristed fans remark. So you basically admitted my post about Packer fans was true.

I'm sure you are going to really deny it now to try and throw us off. Right?

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:33 AM
you needed to post twice for that?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:38 AM
you needed to post twice for that?

Guess you need to keep those responses nice and short...

we wouldn't want you to sprain your weak, limp wrists while typing...

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Guess you need to keep those responses nice and short...

we wouldn't want you to sprain your weak, limp wrists while typing... :sleep: running gay smack is boring, When you want to run with the big boys let me know. :evil:

countdown to crackwhore/mom smack 10...9...8...7...

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:41 AM
:sleep: running gay smack is boring, When you want to run with the big boys let me know. :evil:

It is only boring if your constantly exposed to it as many Packer fans are. You know the saying about if the shoe fits...

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:43 AM
It is only boring if your constantly exposed to it as many Packer fans are. You know the saying about if the shoe fits...

uh got Lombardi Trophy envy?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:43 AM
I hear the only reason the games sell out in Green Bay is because a Gay Pride rally is held right after each and every home game.

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 11:45 AM
You know, you Buffalo fans sure do engage in quite a bit of homosexual-oriented "smack." hormoneclitz, or whatever his stupid f|_|ckin' name is, spends most of his time on here calling other posters "girlie" or "Nancies" or some other sh!t such as that; and now you. You are aware that such comments are veiled attempts to avoid the same kind of spotlight, aren't you? It's a common psychological response for closeted homosexuals. Idiots and rednecks (of which you are likely one, if not both) like to characterize it as "the dog that complains loudest is usually the one that farted," or something close to that. (Not being a redneck, idiot, or a homosexual, I am unfamiliar with the exact phraseology.)

These facts point to only one possibility: at least two Buffalo fans are closet *****.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:49 AM
I hear the only reason the games sell out in Green Bay is because a Gay Pride rally is held right after each and every home game.

You're talking about gays,yet root for a team in New York? The home of "Crossdressers Anonymous"? Just because the "Rainbow Coalition" turned down your application for membership don't be getting all disgruntled on me. Let me guess your favorite pickup line is "May I Push In Your Stool?" :lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:54 AM
You know, you Buffalo fans sure do engage in quite a bit of homosexual-oriented "smack." hormoneclitz, or whatever his stupid f|_|ckin' name is, spends most of his time on here calling other posters "girlie" or "Nancies" or some other sh!t such as that; and now you. You are aware that such comments are veiled attempts to avoid the same kind of spotlight, aren't you? It's a common psychological response for closeted homosexuals. Idiots and rednecks (of which you are likely one, if not both) like to characterize it as "the dog that complains loudest is usually the one that farted," or something close to that. (Not being a redneck, idiot, or a homosexual, I am unfamiliar with the exact phraseology.)

These facts point to only one possibility: at least two Buffalo fans are closet *****.

:lol:

Just what I need... a brain-damaged, one-hand-constantly-in-his-pants, degenerate Packer fan trying to psychoanalyze me.

Here's the "phraseology" as you put it. :lol:

The psychological concept you are "eloquently" groping for is called a REACTION FORMATION. It is an ego-defense mechanism postulated by Freud. Along with not knowing the proper name of it, you certainly don't know if you see it. Not knowing seems to be a trend for a lot of Packer fans.

Look up Freud's idea about PROJECTION. You are most certainly doing that. :lol:

One last point, 12 times baby", you shouldn't be writing about subjects that are "over your head" because it makes you look even more stupid than you already are. Try talking about dogs, cats, or even the zoo. Maybe then you'll know what you're talking about.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 11:56 AM
"May I Push In Your Stool?" :lol:

WisconsinFan's response to my question about "What do the Packer's pack?

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 12:01 PM
I'm posting with a different nic.

You changed network interface cards?

or did you mean different IP address? :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 12:02 PM
:sleep: You're boring me

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 12:04 PM
:sleep: You're boring me

ADD causes that..... :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 12:36 PM

board expert or on hands experience?

I'm thinking the later of the two ;)

Sniper
11-06-2002, 12:44 PM

You need to make two corrections to your post:

First, it is "latter" not "later."

Secondly, you don't think.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 12:46 PM
You need to make a two corrections to your post:

First, it is "latter" not "later."

Second, you don't think. :lol: typo and stupid smack ,you just got to love it .

:sleep: honestly, do you write your own material?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 12:49 PM
So what is the deal with you guys wearing cheese on your heads? Does it mean moldy brains or something like that?

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 12:53 PM
So what is the deal with you guys wearing cheese on your heads? Does it mean moldy brains or something like that?

Sniper Rule Book Of Smack:

"Rule 1: When you know you're being smacked,change the subject"

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 12:54 PM
The psychological concept you are "eloquently" groping for is called a REACTION FORMATION. It is an ego-defense mechanism postulated by Freud.

Glad to see you read your intake papers. Too bad they couldn't cure the condition for you.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Glad to see you read your intake papers. Too bad they couldn't cure the condition for you.

ooohhh.. "turn around smack" Good to see you finally made it to 2nd grade... :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 12:57 PM

WiscFan Book of Smack:

Rule #1 - When you get burned, try to turn it around using the "I'm rubber, you're glue" principle.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 12:59 PM

Good one.

Glad to see that you are following my advice to keep your posts simple.

Wouldn't want the "phraseology" to get in the way.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:00 PM
WiscFan Book of Smack:

Rule #1 - When you get burned, try to turn it around using the "I'm rubber, you're glue" principle.

He's trying his best Wharfie. :lol:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Not good enough Sniper, if he's going to critique the smack of others, he should not reduce himself to lower forms of smack-ology than that which he criticizes.

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Is this what happens every year when the Dolphins and Bills both turn out to be a pair of losers? You two start f[_]ckin' each other?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:06 PM
I wonder if they broke out their "best material" yet or if thats still coming. :lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:07 PM
hmmmmmmm

ooohhh.. "turn around smack" Good to see you finally made it to 2nd grade... :rolleyes:

and

WiscFan Book of Smack:

simple concepts scare you? This Pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I " crap is down right boring. You going to pick up the pace here or just act like a couple of dickless dicks all day?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Is this what happens every year when the Dolphins and Bills both turn out to be a pair of losers? You two start f[_]ckin' each other?

This is by far the best smack by a Packer fan today. You can tell that education is right up there on Wisconsin's list of priorities

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:15 PM
hmmmmmmm

and

simple concepts scare you? This Pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I " crap is down right boring. You going to pick up the pace here or just act like a couple of dickless dicks all day?

Did you get a hernia thinking up this "doozie!"

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:16 PM
This is by far the best smack by a Packer fan today. You can tell that education is right up there on Wisconsin's list of priorities

is this the only kind of comeback you can come up with?

you are soooo weak....soooo redundant...soooo smackless

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by PAP
is this the only kind of comeback you can come up with?

you are soooo weak....soooo redundant...soooo smackless

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

yup... this is much better :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:21 PM
hmmmmmmm

and

Are you really that much of a moron? The second post was a follow-up to the first.... you tried it twice, and failed miserably. I can tell that a back to basics course is in order for you.. doesn't say much for that home-schooling program you've been struggling with. :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:21 PM
This would be PAP's response if keyboards could record everytime drool hit it...

Originally posted by PAP
is this drool the only kind drool of comeback drool you can come drool up with drool?

you drool are soooo drool weak....drool drool soooo redundant...drool soooo smackless drool

:sleep: drool :sleep: :sleep:drool :sleep: drool

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:24 PM
Are you really that much of a moron?

Wharf,

I'll vouche for him.

Yes, he is really that much of a moron!

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:30 PM
"I graduated the 8th grade and can complete sentences when i
put you down. Watch your grammer and your manners if you want to smack with me."

:lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:32 PM
Clever. I never saw anyone change a quote before...

And to think, it took you 16 minutes to come up with that one. I timed you.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:33 PM
Are you really that much of a moron?

hmmm coming from the hypocrite that tells 12 time that "turn around smack" is so 2nd grade ,only to turn around and do it to me? honestly calling me a "moron" it doesn't mean much :lol:again did that simple concept slip from your mind?

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:35 PM

And to think, it took you 16 minutes to come up with that one. I timed you.

...i can see you now sitting there with your spiderman stop watch,

tooo funny!

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:35 PM
hmmm coming from the hypocrite that tells 12 time that "turn around smack" is so 2nd grade ,only to turn around and do it to me? honestly it doesnt mean much :lol:

I tried to look at this from your perspective, but I couldn't get my head that far up my a$$... so I'll just write this off as you not being able to grasp simple things ... like sarcasm....

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by PAP

Changing other people`s quotes is not allowed here. You do it again and you`re out.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:37 PM

And to think, it took you 16 minutes to come up with that one. I timed you. wow timing people post's ,refresh queen?

and

WiscFan Book of Smack:

couple of hypocrites.

Sniper
Originally posted by PAP
...i can see you now sitting there with your spiderman stop watch,

tooo funny!

Another good one. I better quit while I'm ahead. The wit in your posts is certainly going to be too much for me. :lol:

PAP
Changing other people`s quotes is not allowed here. You do it again and you`re out.

HHmmm? sooo Sniper can ......

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: You better talk to Sniper and Wharf then

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 01:40 PM
I did not see Sniper do that but the same rule applies to all...including Fin fans.

Which quote did Sniper edit?

PAP
Another good one. I better quit while I'm ahead. The wit in your posts is certainly going to be too much for me. :lol:

Yes little one you definetly are a HEAD.

WisconsinFan
I tried to look at this from your perspective, but I couldn't get my head that far up my a$$... so I'll just write this off as you not being able to grasp simple things ... like sarcasm....

using my line on me? geez don't get caught up in all those strings puppet :p

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by PAP
HHmmm? sooo Sniper can ......

I just ALTERED his post so that it would accurately reflect everytime PAP drooled.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:41 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: You better talk to Sniper and Wharf then

I have never changed a quote.. if you can find anywhere that shows I did... then maybe, just maybe, you won't look quite like the half-wit you're making yourself out to be.. :rolleyes:

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:42 PM
I did not see Sniper do that but the same rule applies to all...including Fin fans.

Which quote did Sniper edit?

just a few back.....

if you like i can leave you don`t have to kick me out...

WisconsinFan
I just ALTERED his post so that it would accurately reflect everytime PAP drooled.

uh huh,really, that's a great spin :rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
Sniper, you were on sabatical when we made that rule.

WharfRat
using my line on me? geez don't get caught up in all those strings puppet :p

you're line? sorry, but I never saw you use it.. much less copyright it. :rolleyes:

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:44 PM

same thing caca brain

Capt. Dick
Originally posted by PAP
just a few back.....

if you like i can leave you don`t have to kick me out...

No. Stay. Like I said tho, the same rule applies to everybody.

WharfRat
Ok.. finger pointing children... where did I do it?

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:46 PM
I have never changed a quote.. if you can find anywhere that shows I did... then maybe, just maybe, you won't look quite like the half-wit you're making yourself out to be.. :rolleyes:

WiscFan Book of Smack:

when you write something somebody else wrote,it's called quoting them . You may have not used the quote function on this board but you still did it. :rolleyes: Hell but spin it anyway you want ,it's your lie

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by PAP
same thing caca brain

Watch out everone...

PAP is breaking out with the heavy hitting stuff now. :lol:

Next he'll call me a poop head. :lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:49 PM
Watch out everone...

Next he'll call me a poop head. :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:50 PM
The discussion was about changing quotes phallus breath.... everyone uses quotes, it's changing them that is against TOS. You guys really need some reading comprehension refreshers... this is getting monotonous having to explain everything to you :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:51 PM
Watch out everone...

Next he'll call me a poop head. :lol:

:eek:

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:51 PM
when you write something somebody else wrote,it's called quoting them . You may have not used the quote function on this board but you still did it. :rolleyes: Hell but spin it anyway you want ,it's your lie

now who`s the half-wit?....duh

Why it must be Wharf&Sniper that should about add up to half.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:54 PM
The discussion was about changing quotes phallus breath.... everyone uses quotes, it's changing them that is against TOS. You guys really need some reading comprehension refreshers... this is getting monotonous having to explain everything to you :rolleyes:

Umm ... the two of you.... :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 01:54 PM
I really think the way I changed a quote was fair game.

I admitted in that post that it wasn't PAP's original post. I thought I made that clear with the keyboard remark. I wasn't trying to pass it off as something he actually said. It was for comic effect.

However, I won't do it again.

PAP
11-06-2002, 01:55 PM
I really think the way I changed a quote was fair game.

I admitted in that post that it wasn't PAP's original post. I thought I made that clear with the keyboard remark. I wasn't trying to pass it off as something he actually said. It was for comic effect.

However, I won't do it again.

You sure won`t poop-head:lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 01:56 PM
The discussion was about changing quotes phallus breath....

pen1s Smack? :eek: Geez ,talk about school yard :lol:

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 01:59 PM
He obviously does not know what the hell he is talking about Wharf.

Dumb-A$$ is not on a LAN and he is not using IPX (One of the few protocols that assigns addresses based on the hexadecimal hardware address.)

Here is a morsel of knowledge for you dumb-a$$ Packer fan, goto your favorite search engine and type in:

"dumb-a$$es FAQ on how to use a proxy server"

Much easier than busting down your machine and putting in a new NIC which is not helping you anyway. Dilrod.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:59 PM
that's good... change the subject again... misdirection smack, that's not even at school yard level... :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Dumb-A$$ is not on a LAN and he is not using IPX (One of the few protocols that assigns addresses based on the hexadecimal hardware address.)

Here is a morsel of knowledge for you dumb-a$$ Packer fan, goto your favorite search engine and type in:

Much easier than busting down your machine and putting in a new NIC which is not helping you anyway. Dilrod.

Harmon... he has no clue what a NIC is.. he was only trying to use a "buzz word" he heard on the Home Shopping Network, during the Packard Bell closeout sale... :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:05 PM
Harmon... he has no clue what a NIC is.. he was only trying to use a "buzz word" he heard on the Home Shopping Network, during the Packard Bell closeout sale... :rolleyes:

I think he was attempting to use "nic" as in nickname. Dont quote me this thou ;)

Kind of like you say "Pop" and we say "Soda" :p

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:08 PM
Not to argue semantics.... but I don't say "pop".... it's soda here too.

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:08 PM
:monkey: Packard-Bell.

Which is worse Tandy or Packard-Bell?

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:09 PM
It's called a beverage here. :lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:10 PM

WisconsinFan just mentioned to me that the lightbulbs don't work in his trailer. He also said it was a pain-in-the-a$$ to change the filaments in the bulbs...

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:10 PM

Tandy ,You have to deal with Radio Shack idiots ;)

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:12 PM
WisconsinFan just mentioned to me that the lightbulbs don't work in his trailer. He also said it was a pain-in-the-a$$ to change the filaments in the bulbs...

please try and keep up here,I never said anything about ip's or a nic.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:12 PM

Both are crap.... that's why they're not in business anymore....

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:13 PM

Look out everyone !

Sniper just pulled out his Jeff Foxworthy handbook!:lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by PAP
Look out everyone !

Sniper just pulled out his Jeff Foxworthy handbook!:lol: :lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by PAP
Look out everyone !

Sniper just pulled out his Jeff Foxworthy handbook!:lol:

Keep trying PAP. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

I like to see the underdog win once in a while.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Both are crap.... that's why they're not in business anymore....

at least you can still get support thru compaq.......damn what am I saying? that's just as bad !

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Keep trying PAP. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

I did win Moday night....24-10:lol: :lol: :lol:

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:18 PM
this should be classic...tick-tock...tick-tock

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:18 PM

is that why you're a bills fan? :p sigh ,alway a bridesmaid never a bride huh? :D

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by PAP
this should be classic...tick-tock...tick-tock

Good.

I now have you conditioned to respond to my posts, pretty much the same way Pavlov had his dog's salivating...

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:22 PM
Keeping laughing WisconsinFan you are one injury away from sucking the hind tit again (probably for another 30 years again)

So go beat your wife some more while sucking down another gallon of gravy. You cow raper.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:23 PM
Good.

I now have you conditioned to respond to my posts, pretty much the same way Pavlov had his dog's salivating...

let me guess "You got him right where you want him" ? :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:24 PM
let me guess "You got him right where you want him" ? :rolleyes:

I just may train you to fetch my newspaper, if you keep it up... :lol:

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Good.

like the way I steered you from your same ole bull****e?

made you think awhile ...huh :lol: :lol:

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:27 PM
slobber...slobber

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:27 PM
Keeping laughing WisconsinFan you are one injury away from sucking the hind tit again (probably for another 30 years again) When this injury happens or when that happens ? :sleep: Come up to Green Bay, We will let you walk into the hall of fame and drool on our three Lombardi Trophies.

So go beat your wife some more while sucking down another gallon of gravy. You cow raper.

Survey Say's

X X X

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by PAP
like the way I steered you from your same ole bull****e?

made you think awhile ...huh :lol: :lol:

In order to do that PAP, you would have to be capable of having original thoughts yourself...

Clearly, you are not capable of that.

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:29 PM
In order to do that PAP, you would have to be capable of having original thoughts yourself...

Clearly, you are not capable of that.

HA...HA.... original .....you soo funny:lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:29 PM
I just may train you to fetch my newspaper, if you keep it up... :lol: Nice parrot routine you got going on here.

coming from the same guy that can't keep up with who said what a few post's back? :sleep: I am still waiting for you to get your first orignal thought here. Do I have a chance to grab a snicker's bar? because I have a feeling I'm "going be here for awhile?" :p :sleep:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:32 PM
coming from the same guy that can't keep with who said what a few post's back? :sleep: I am still waiting for you to get your first orignal thought here. Do I have a chance to grab a snicker's bar? because I have a feeling I'm "going be here for awhile?" :p :sleep:

No WisconsinFan. That was meant for you.

I'll try to remember who I'm dealing with and keep it at their level of comprehension. In other words, I'll make it more clear for you next time. OK?

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:33 PM
do that "trailer" joke again....lmao

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by PAP
do that "trailer" joke again....lmao :lol: :lol:

polly want a cracker? ;)

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:34 PM
I am going to laugh my a$$ off if Detroit comes into Lambeau and beats your a$$. I don't think it's going to happen. But damn, it sure would be pretty.

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:35 PM
haw..haw... you live in a trailer...lol

man dats goood stuff

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:35 PM
You ladies would probably disappear just as fast as you appeared.

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:37 PM

haw...haw....

you live in a trailer,too?

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:38 PM
I am going to laugh my a$$ off if Detroit comes into Lambeau and beats your a$$. I don't think it's going to happen. But damn, it sure would be pretty.

"if" :lol: and hoping another team does it for you. PATHETIC :lol:

harmonkoz
Your smack sucks. In fact you suck too tissue sample.

Sniper
PAP,

I don't mean this to sound condescending...

Until your posts reach at least a 2nd grade level of writing, I won't respond to you.

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:39 PM

if you laugh your head off,you would most assuredly look better .
But I doubt you`d be pretty

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:41 PM
Your smack sucks. In fact you suck too tissue sample.

is it safe to say you're about to start another "Clean House" thread and put everyone on ignore? :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:41 PM
Nice parrot routine you got going on here.

coming from the same guy that can't keep up with who said what a few post's back? :sleep: I am still waiting for you to get your first orignal thought here. Do I have a chance to grab a snicker's bar? because I have a feeling I'm "going be here for awhile?" :p :sleep:

...and I'm still waiting for a response to:

The discussion was about changing quotes phallus breath.... everyone uses quotes, it's changing them that is against TOS. You guys really need some reading comprehension refreshers... this is getting monotonous having to explain everything to you

typically, you changed the subject rather than deal with the fact that you're still a dollar shy of buying that clue

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:42 PM
PAP,

I don't mean this to sound condescending...

Until your posts reach at least a 2nd grade level of writing, I won't respond to you.

O Lord` here we go again.....same ole s**t

you don`t know smack, uptown girl :lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:47 PM

typically, you changed the subject rather than deal with the fact that you're still a dollar shy of buying that clue

Didn't he mention something about if you're getting smacked, change the subject... :rolleyes:

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 02:47 PM

"[L]adies..." See what I'm sayin' here? Every time this guy tries to smack really hard, when he brings what you can tell he thinks is his best, it always reverts to that "little girl" BULLSH|T.

C'mon man. Nobody wants to hear about your computer prowess or your closeted **** eroticisms.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by PAP
O Lord` here we go again.....same ole s**t

you don`t know smack, uptown girl :lol:
no kidding oh wait they do smack like kids

Geez it's I know you are but what am I :sleep:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 02:49 PM
"[L]adies..." See what I'm sayin' here? Every time this guy tries to smack really hard, when he brings what you can tell he thinks is his best, it always reverts to that "little girl" BULLSH|T.

C'mon man. Nobody wants to hear about your computer prowess or your closeted **** eroticisms.

Interesting "phraseology." :lol:

I am now "willing" the brain-damage, one-hand-constantly-in-his-pants, drooling, degenerate we all know as 12 times baby to repond. I invoke you to respond...

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PAP
is this drool the only kind drool of comeback drool you can come drool up with drool?

you drool are soooo drool weak....drool drool soooo redundant...drool soooo smackless drool

What`s this ,Wharf?... bone head:lol: :lol:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:53 PM
Didn't he mention something about if you're getting smacked, change the subject... :rolleyes:

...and then the other one asks:

and now that it was explained to them in terms even they can understand... they still use "misdirection tactics" to hide thier obvious intellectual shortcomings. :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Interesting "phraseology." :lol:

I am now "willing" the brain-damage, one-hand-constantly-in-his-pants, drooling, degenerate we all know as 12 times baby to repond. I invoke you to respond...

must be to phraseological for you ;) :p

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by PAP
Quote:
Originally posted by PAP

What`s this ,Wharf?... bone head:lol: :lol:

check it again "bone head"... that wasn't me...
Holy Crap!!you really are thick skulled aren't you? :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:56 PM
...and then the other one asks:

and now that it was explained to them in terms even they can understand... they still use "misdirection tactics" to hide thier obvious intellectual shortcomings. :rolleyes:

(me) sit bobo sit (WharfRat) Woooffff . (me) Good dog.

tosses WharfRat a giant MilkBone

PAP
11-06-2002, 02:59 PM

Quote:
The discussion was about changing quotes phallus breath.... everyone uses quotes, it's changing them that is against TOS. You guys really need some reading comprehension refreshers... this is getting monotonous having to explain everything to you

hhmmm? does that quote say ...you guys?

hhhmmmm?....bonehead?

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 02:59 PM
(me) sit bobo sit (WharfRat) Woooffff . (me) Good dog.

tosses WharfRat a giant MilkBone

Using a production company's "logo" as mis-direction smack... new angle... still lame :rolleyes:

Still waiting for a real response........ :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 03:00 PM

Although I haven't known PAP that long, I am willing to vouche for him that he is, indeed, that thick skulled.

PAP
11-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Although I haven't known PAP that long, I am willing to vouche for him that he is, indeed, that thick skulled.

Yup!!!

and I just moved from my trailer to my new double-wide:lol:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by PAP
Quote:

hhmmm? does that quote say ...you guys?

hhhmmmm?....bonehead?

Not sure what this drivel is supposed to mean, I'll simply state that I have yet to see a real response....

PAP
11-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Not sure what this drivel is supposed to mean, I'll simply state that I have yet to see a real response....

ifin` you`d take them "Clintoncolored" glasses off maybe you`d
understand what the definition of "is" is.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by PAP
ifin` you`d take them "Clintoncolored" glasses off maybe you`d
understand what the definition of "is" is.

If you had in fact used the word "is" in the aforementioned post... then that might be slightly funny.... but given the fact that you're still not making any sense, I'll continue to assume I'm dealing with a mental midget.

Besides, I'm a Republican.

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 03:19 PM

Please... keep your personal problems to yourself.

PAP
11-06-2002, 03:21 PM
If you had in fact used the word "is" in the aforementioned post... then that might be slightly funny.... but given the fact that you're still not making any sense, I'll continue to assume I'm dealing with a mental midget.

I`m sure Bill and Hilliary wants it this way:lol:

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Go home cheese boy. You have no game.

PAP
11-06-2002, 04:07 PM
Go home cheese boy. You have no game.

let`s ask the Patriots..:lol:

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 04:14 PM
Why have you been doing the rounds on your knees through the New England locker room? Damn I hope you wiped your mouth off after you were done.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 04:17 PM
Why have you been doing the rounds on your knees through the New England locker room? Damn I hope you wiped your mouth off after you were done.

Is that why PAP's knees are all scraped up? He told me it was a freak cheese grating accident. :lol:

PAP
11-06-2002, 04:22 PM
Is that why PAP's knees are all scraped up? He told me it was a freak cheese grating accident. :lol:

Whew!!!! that`s almost as good as the one about "the guy cut me off on the highway and my anti-lock brakes locked up":lol:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Question originally posed by koz to PAP:

Originally posted by PAP
slobber...slobber

Does that answer your question koz?

PAP
11-06-2002, 05:17 PM
hhhmmmm?

Sniper
11-06-2002, 05:21 PM
Have daddy explain that one to you... If he can read, that is.

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 05:41 PM
Have daddy explain that one to you... If he can read, that is.

At least he has one. Don't be so jealous.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 05:44 PM
Have daddy explain that one to you... If he can read, that is. I see Sniper has worked his way up to "Daddy Smack" now :sleep: :eek:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 05:45 PM
At least he has one. Don't be so jealous.

:boring:

:sleep:

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 05:46 PM
And what the hell do you call what you are doing?

Annoying Smack? $hit Spewing Smack? Just what exactly do you call this crap you are spreading like the plague?

I call it School-Girl smack, parent-teacher meetings today or what?

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 05:48 PM
I call it School-Girl smack

Jesus Christ! What is the fascination you have with attempting to reassign the gender of every poster you disagree with?? Be honest... you're a cross-dresser, aren't you?

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 05:52 PM
Jesus won't help you.

I don't disagree with you or your personal buttplug friend PAP-smear. You have not stated any opinions.

I merely think you both suck a$$ and basically bring nothing to the table. And yes I generally do reassign the gender of people like you. Usually it is based on fact and actual observation.

Don't try to pin your cross dressing habits on someone else.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Don't try to pin your cross dressing habits on someone else. :lol: Jesus Freaking Christ . Would you Bills fans get an original thought already . I used that on you a few hours back. Another freaking parrot.

We will not await a post something similair to this From harmonkoz :

Oh Go Blow out your butt you dimwitted Cow Humper and Beating up your girlfriend while your at it :sleep:

12 times baby
11-06-2002, 06:01 PM
yes I generally do reassign the gender

Well, at least you admitted it. Once you understand that professional help is available, you might be okay.

But I doubt it.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 06:05 PM
:lol: Jesus Freaking Christ . Would you Bills fans get an original thought already . I used that on you a few hours back. Another freaking parrot.

We will not await a post something similair to this From harmonkoz :

Oh Go Blow out your butt you dimwitted Cow Humper and Beating up your girlfriend while your at it :sleep:

Is this all you do? Tell everyone how bad thier smack is... then claim to have used every line before?
You're not only weak, but getting extremely boring. :boring:
Your sh!t is as tired as a one legged horse in a wagon pulling contest...

I'll check back later to see if you ever come up with something interesting.... :rolleyes:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 07:14 PM
Is this all you do? Tell everyone how bad thier smack is... then claim to have used every line before?
You're not only weak, but getting extremely boring. :boring:
Your sh!t is as tired as a one legged horse in a wagon pulling contest...

I'll check back later to see if you ever come up with something interesting.... :rolleyes:

Wharf,

Cut WisconsinFan some slack...

He's cranky because his Avon sales weren't exactly stellar today.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 07:34 PM
If I had my brain surgically removed, I could probably come up with something as clever as this quote:

Jesus Christ! What is the fascination you have with attempting to reassign the gender of every poster you disagree with?? Be honest... you're a cross-dresser, aren't you?

spiderman
11-06-2002, 07:46 PM
What do you mean "if". It's apparent that the procedure was performed a long time ago.

Sniper
11-06-2002, 07:52 PM
What do you mean "if". It's apparent that the procedure was performed a long time ago.

...and yet another one of the "brilliant" comebacks by a Packer fan.:sleep:

Exactly how many of you share the same brain anyway?

spiderman
11-06-2002, 08:07 PM
Dang you're clever snipper, you cut that out now or else momma will put you to bed without your supper and she sure won't give you your good night kiss.

Course that assume you have a momma, and I'm sure you do, it's who your daddy is is the real question. Guess momma never knew did she??

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 08:08 PM
[B
Exactly how many of you share the same brain anyway? [/B]

Evidently... all of them....

Sniper
11-06-2002, 09:17 PM
Dang you're clever snipper, you cut that out now or else momma will put you to bed without your supper and she sure won't give you your good night kiss.

Course that assume you have a momma, and I'm sure you do, it's who your daddy is is the real question. Guess momma never knew did she??

"Your momma" smack is so lame...:sleep:

spiderman, for a while I thought you were kind of smart, but I guess I was wrong... You're so dumb that the twist top from a bottle of Pepsi may as well be a locked door from a bank's safe. I'm sure you couldn't figure out how to open either...

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 10:38 PM
...and yet another one of the "brilliant" comebacks by a Packer fan.:sleep:

Exactly how many of you share the same brain anyway? :sleep: is right . I feel that way every time I read one of your feeble attempts at smack

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:11 AM
Evidently... all of them....

This person's posts are so lame they're almost funny. Kinda like the movie Grease II.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley

This person's posts are so lame they're almost funny. Kinda like the movie Grease II.

Coming from someone who's best effort is a smilie at the end of a thread? When Detriot has a winning record, come back and play...

Oh wait.. I geuss that means we won't be seeing you this century... :rolleyes:

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Last I checked Detroit had more championships than the Doofans. Nice try, girly boy.

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 09:09 PM
How about Super Bowls dip$hit? I try the Championship stuff too but it don't fly very well.

iceblizzard69
11-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Last I checked Detroit had more championships than the Doofans. Nice try, girly boy.

Last time I checked the Dolphins beat up the Lions 49-21 on opening day.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:41 PM

Only because they were around longer... when was the last time you +even had a winning season?? I'll make it easier on you...when did you last go .500?

Give it up loser... your team sucks the hind tit of the entire NFL... you and the Bungles are perennial favorites to fight it out for the first draft pick....

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:31 PM
Only because they were around longer...
Nice try again. No wonder you're a Doofag fan. You know nothing about football. Now wax your upper lip, girly boy.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:38 PM
I nknow nothing about football? When did the Lions come into being? Now when did the Dolphins begin?

Answer me that you freek of nature... stay off the front porch if you can't bark with the big dogs little puppy....

Capt. Dick
11-07-2002, 11:40 PM
Nice try again. No wonder you're a Doofag fan. You know nothing about football. Now wax your upper lip, girly boy.

Man, your smack is terrible. Maybe if you put on the pap face?.....

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:42 PM
Sure Captain Ban ***. Or should it be submission man, since that's what your bans essentially mean?

You're one of those Captains that eats doughnuts while your men go on a 15 mile march.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:45 PM
Sure Captain Ban ***. Or should it be submission man, since that's what your bans essentially mean?

You're one of those Captains that eats doughnuts while your men go on a 15 mile march.

Oh you are a bright one aren't you? Not too much marching going on aboard a boat you moron!! :rolleyes:

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:51 PM
Oh you are a bright one aren't you?
They make pacifiers for crybabies like you, ya know.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:00 AM
:boring:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Submission. We'll have to change your name from crybaby to puppy dog.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:10 AM
No...boredom... I'm tired of having a battle of wits with an unarmed person... you bore me now, and have become a complete waste of time....

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:17 AM
I'm tired of having a battle of wits with an unarmed person...
Your golf pro? Oh wait, women are still banned from private golf courses.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:44 AM
Your golf pro? Oh wait, women are still banned from private golf courses.

babbling again?

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:30 AM
How do you get 5 Warfarts into a submarine?

Cut the bun in fifths.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Did you hear that one at the bus stop?

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:37 PM
Did you hear that one at the bus stop?
Is that where people normally discuss you?

spiderman
11-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Now if Pierpont were moderator he'd have kept this thread from getting out of control.

According to my calculations Pierpont has won the election.

Time to appoint him Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

3W
11-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Now if Pierpont were moderator he'd have kept this thread from getting out of control.

According to my calculations Pierpont has won the election.

Time to appoint him Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierpont suxs and couldn't handle being a moderator for a bridgeclub message board let alone this. He should stick to spamming MBs with his suicide inspiring ramblings, it is what he does best:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Pierpont suxs and couldn't handle being a moderator for a bridgeclub message board let alone this. He should stick to spamming MBs with his suicide inspiring ramblings, it is what he does best:rolleyes:

Have you seen him yet 3W? Jerry Garcia is alive and well in WI.

I haven't seen his ugly a$$ around today... it must be his turn at the moose :lol:

WharfRat
11-09-2002, 07:14 PM
Is that where people normally discuss you?

H#ll if I know... never been to a bus stop... you tell me....

JohnnyMeasley
11-09-2002, 09:58 PM
Good one!

WharfRat
11-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Good one!

Great comeback!! :rolleyes: That about equals your best effort yet!

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:25 AM
Warfart, I just have to ask. . . are you serious?